Best visual voice mail Why Samsung or HTC or LG or Google for that matter hasn't bought these guides and integrated into their system is beyond me.
Not getting notified I'm having to manually refresh to get voice messages. Push is activated and notifications are on so I don't know what the deal is?
Cannot use call blocking App has probs using call blocking, have to manually do on web site. I had paid service and still could not receive appropriate help. Galaxy s4 5.0.1
Works 98% of the time, best UI and features that I've compared. I've used this app on 3 different phones with 3 problematic experiences, uninstall and reinstall usually clear that right up. My only issue right now is that I can't cancel email notifications when I only want to push notifications on the notification bar. It's my favorite UI that I've seen for this kind of app, and the one with the most accessible settings. I haven't bought any of the additional features.
Now my voicemail doesn't work I deleted this app on my other phone and now using the same sim on my new phone. But now voicemail doesn't work and I can't log in as i don't remember my password and i cannot register again as it says phone number invalid. Please tell me what to do
The best VM app All in all this is the best app there is for handling your calls and I've found it very reliable over the past year or so I've had it. It could use some work on the human transcription of the messages though as they don't seem to have the ability to recognise words that have been used from the same called before, ie, Drs leaving appt messages, and get my name wrong every time, but it is very reliable and I recommend it fully.
- Set Badge counters on App icon for supported Launchers (homescreens). Change under display settings. Requires some minor new permissions.
- Fix for international dialing from notifications
- Fix for silent heads up notifications
- Alternate call forwarding for buggy devices on certain carriers
- Improved handling of updates
- Changes to printing to fax to handle bad device input
- Experimental Push based Call Control (CTI) for PhoneFusion One subscribers
- Updated libraries