Very good! I have had this for over a year now and am very happy with it. The app loads multiple widgets on the phone and you have to pick the one you want. That was the hardest part for me. Once done it does everything I want. I have the automatic text option. Not perfect but 80% accurate and very FAST. Very Good!
AWESOME!!!!!! AT&T's standard VM sucks. I tried several VM programs and they were OK, but not great. Phone Fusion is amazing!!! It does everything I need it to and more. When i travel with my job, occasionally, I don't have cell service. I can still check VM from my laptop. This is the only VM program I will ever use.
Works perfectly! ONE SUGGESTION. I would love it if this app was material design like the new Google apps, it looks a little dated.
Didn't work Have yet to receive voicemail
Does the job Been using for a few years..no real issues..easy to use
Junk Gives me the same message over and over from developers. "Simply touch message and listen..." Has not worked once. I had to delete this message 6-7 times yesterday. I haven't been able to hear a single message yet. I am not giving up but...this is frustrating me big time. I'm not going to pay for other features if the main feature is an "Epic Fail." I really want to use the FAX feature too! So far, this app isn't worth having.
- Set Badge counters on App icon for supported Launchers (homescreens). Change under display settings. Requires some minor new permissions.
- Fix for international dialing from notifications
- Fix for silent heads up notifications
- Alternate call forwarding for buggy devices on certain carriers
- Improved handling of updates
- Changes to printing to fax to handle bad device input
- Experimental Push based Call Control (CTI) for PhoneFusion One subscribers
- Updated libraries