YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
•You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
•You MUST have a Data Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Data Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer. Afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten, en ook de MB’s die je besteedt, zijn gratis.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
With this app you can:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting without getting lost in recorded menus
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application will not count against your high speed data access. Downloading this application and responding to voicemails using email will count against your allotment of high speed data.
Any questions? Visit http://www.aiowireless.com/support/visual-voicemail for more info. Have an Aio day!
When a new message is deposited into your voicemail box, Cricket Visual Voicemail automatically copies it onto your phone and deposits it into your Visual Voicemail Inbox. This allows you to browse and listen to your voice messages in any order and at any time.
Monthly charges may apply based on your rate-plan.
WhatsApp Voice-Mail lets you send a voice recording or a text message directly to WhatsApp, when your call is not answered. It's just like trying to write SMS by voice.
How does it work?
This simple app opens up automatically when you fail to make a phone call.
You can then record a voice message, which is automatically translated to text using the system’s speech-to-text translation engine, and sent to WhatsApp.
** Whatsapp Speech-to-text - record a message and send it as text. Edit texts if needed, using the automatic correction helper
** SMS by voice - send messages via voice SMS typer (instead of WhatsApp). Write SMS by voice, and send directly to the right person.
** Automatically go to the WhatsApp account of the person you just called
** Voice recorder / audio recorder : send a voice message to WhatsApp
** Widget - add a widget to your home screen to send speech-to-text and SMS-by-voice messages
-- Unofficial Product. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger, its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners
PROCESS OUTGOING CALLS, READ PHONE STATE - let WhatsApp VoiceMail open
RECORD_AUDIO, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save voice recorder / audio recorder files
SEND_SMS, WRITE_SMS, READ_SMS - for voice SMS typer, and validating voice SMS send success
READ_CONTACTS - for accessing WhatsApp Messenger contact info of the person you tried to call
BILLING - for in-app purchase
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - network access for receiving updates and ads
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - network based approximate location, for ads
Your feedback is important. Contact us at:
It's also viewed as an Out-Of-Office / Vacation responder for Android phones.
It's quoted as the **the BEST Voicemail app on Windows Phone platform**
Smart Voicemail is the best way to make your busy life easy. This will change your perception about Voicemails.
Summary of features :
* Advanced Voicemail with an assistant
* Sync your Calendars with Voicemail
* Set timed and quick status messages
* Intuitive chat to continue the conversation from a Voicemail
... And much much more
Smart Voicemail is now available for FREE.
Do you have questions, suggestions or feedback? Reach out to the CEO directly at email@example.com.
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the FREE app you can*
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls, when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a PREMIUM Subscription*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe™ GTG Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
-Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Please see our Roaming FAQ’s on how HulloMail can save you money when travelling abroad
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
Open Mobile Visual Voicemail is a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) application that presents subscribers a visual list of the messages in their voice mailbox on their mobile device, and allows them to select and play a message with just one click. Subscribers can also delete messages, return a call, and update their personal greeting using the Visual Voicemail client. Some of the advanced features of the Open Mobile Visual Voicemail include replying via SMS, forward voicemail to email, and managing user’s greetings. With Open Mobile Visual Voicemail, end-users can access their messages using the visual interfaces they have grown to love on their smart devices.
To send a message you must select any contact from the contact list. In order to a contact appear in this list it will have to have an email set.
You can select contacts individually or groups from your Google Account.
To send the message you can tap on Record and Send button to record your voice or on Voice Recognition button.
*** If you find any bug, please mail to pacosal@gmail, thanks!
DO YOU WANT THIS APP WITHOUT ADS?
Buy 'Pacosal License' App and you could use the same code for many of my Apps.
Tags: voice, voice message, message, whatsapp, viber, mail, email, gmail, fast messaging, google, record
VoxSci™ replaces you traditional voicemail service meaning:
• Read, manage and listen to your voicemails in the order you choose
• Search your voicemails by sender or keyword
• Always be able to access your messages even when in meetings
• VoxSci™ converts the first 50 characters of your voicemail for free
• Decide how you want to respond; by text, email or call all directly from the app
• Voicemail can also be integrated with an email address of your choice, want your PA to deal with your voicemail? Your voicemails will be sent via email as text and as an MP3 should you chose
• Record your own greeting, just like traditional voicemail
• Missed call notifications
• VoxSci™ syncs with your contacts so you can see who is contacting you
• Using VoxSci™ means you can keep your voicemails for as long as you wish unlike standard operator voicemail
• VoxSci™ allows you to leave yourself a voice memo
• Receive instant notification of voicemails and missed calls via push, email and/or text
• Ability to click on phone numbers, dates and calendar entries within voicemail to text conversions
Points to note:
• VoxSci™ replaces your current operator voicemail service, however should you change your mind switching back is easy
• In order to use the service you need to complete a short registration
• VoxSci™ is free to use as the service uses your inclusive minutes, however we do advise you check directly with your operator should you have any concerns
• VoxSci™ is not available to PAYG customers apart from giff gaff and O2 Simplicity
• VoxSci™ is currently only available in the UK to contract customers, however, Tesco Mobile and Virgin Mobile do not support the conditional divert required to use the service