YouMail has answered over 5 Billion calls for its users, helping them save up to 3-5 hours/week. YouMail upgrades your voicemail with an Automated Secretary answering your calls: greeting your callers by name, taking messages, notifying you, and blocking pesky callers you don't want to talk to
Free Features to Improve Productivity, Preserve Privacy, and Treat Callers Better
Visual Voicemail On Any Device: Check your voicemail on your phone, or tablet with or our smart phone application or on your desktop, or even get voicemail by e-mail. Voicemail transcription lets you read your messages on our Premium and Business versions
Bigger, Permanent Inbox: Save important messages forever with a 100 message inbox
Visual Caller ID: Know who called, including identifying potential spammers. YouMail utilizes multiple Caller ID databases to try to identify who is calling. Don't waste time on messages that don't matter
Call Blocker: Easily block unwanted callers and make them think your phone is out of service. Save the time and the stress of having to deal with harassment of an ex, telemarketers, debt collectors or other annoying calls
Automatic Spam Blocking: YouMail's Smart Blocking technology identifies and automatically blocks many spam numbers identified as spam and takes your phone number off their lists
Smart Greeting: With YouMail can automatically identify and address your callers by name, or you can create personalized greetings for specific callers
Paid Features to Increase Productivity & Provide Business Caller Care
Premium Subscription Features - Includes all of the Free Features plus:
Voice to Text: YouMail transcribes voicemails, allowing you to read messages instead of having to listen them. Transcriptions can be sent to your email
Dedicated Voicemail Number: Get access to your own an extra voicemail number that you canto give out to callers who you don't want to know your cell number
Unmask blocked Callers: Unmask and reveal the true number of Any callers that would typically come through as “Unknown Caller” or “Blocked Caller”
Privacy Guard: Block Unknown or Blocked callers. Also block private callers
Business Subscription Features - Includes all Free & Premium Features plus:
Inbox: Get a virtually unlimited message inbox to permanently save your voicemails permanently
Live-Connect: YouMail's call routing feature lets callers optionally connect to a live person instead of leaving a message. Let callers connect to an assistant or a colleague when you know you won't be available
Auto-Reply: Automatically send all missed callers a text message which includes a link to a webpage that gives callers other methods to contact you (Email, Website) and also captures their contact info
YouMail is compatible with these major carriers and many more: ATT Voicemail, Sprint Voicemail, Tmobile Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail – YouMail is not available for most pre-paid services. Use YouMail with your Landline, Cell Phone or Virtual Number
More Details on YouMail Communication Features:
Smart Greeting is a voicemail greeting that addresses caller by name, your name or business name
Automated Voice To Text will transcribe all your voicemail, allow you to read voicemail and send a copy to your email
Inbox - Store 100-10,000 messages.
Call Routing - Live-Connect gives you the ability to give callers extensions when you are unable answer their call
Auto-Reply - Automatically respond to callers if you can't answer the phone. YouMail will send your caller a text, letting them know you received their message and that you'll get back to them as soon as you can
Caller ID lets you know who is calling. Upgrade to Premium or Business to get more caller info with Visual Caller ID
Call Block will block telemarketers and blacklist numbers you no longer want to hear from and play a disconnect tone
If you have tried Google Voice you should try YouMail
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Read text transcriptions of your messages (optional feature)
• Save messages to the app or smartphone’s memory or memory card
• A supported Android smartphone. Check here for a list: http://att.com/vvmapp.
• AT&T Mobile Share or data plan that includes Visual Voicemail
If you encounter setup problems, view your account at att.com or on the myAT&T app to confirm you have the right plan.
Note: Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. A cellular data connection is required; AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application or using text transcription.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
To determine if you are able to use this app, see compatibility information below.
MobileNation Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your Voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various Voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your Voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to Voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Add to and update your contacts from app
• Forward Voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your Voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to MobileNation members who have purchased Android Visual Voicemail $2 monthly service. If you are not subscribed to MobileNation Visual Voicemail, you can do so by first downloading the app to your MobileNation Android phone and then simply see a store or call member support by dialing 611 from your MobileNation phone to have it activated.
**Warning: When you upgrade from Basic Voicemail to Visual Voicemail, you will lose all previously saved messages.
Verizon Messages application is rated #1 by sports fans during pro games (based on average screen time per user minute) Source: http://tinyurl.com/q4n7trz
Verizon Messages is recommended by
• ZDNet's as one of "10 Cool Android apps to start the year”
• “Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
★NEW - eGifting (Eligibility requirements may apply)– Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
★ NEW- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
★Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
★Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
★Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
★Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
★Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
★Sent and Received Media -Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
★Integrated Messaging now available for Business customers
★Unavailable or Driving? Set an auto-reply message - Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an auto-reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location using Glympse
“Verizon customers can use Verizon Messages to send and receive messages to family and friend even those that use other carriers.
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
Do you miss calls from your friends and not know who called?
Do you have multiple numbers and are unable to manage Voicemails and Missed Calls?
Do you want to listen to your voice messages and reply in ease even when you are travelling abroad?
and more such questions in mind?
NOW managing your Voicemails and Missed Calls are as cool as chatting with InstaVoice.
InstaVoice provides Visual Voicemail, Missed Calls and Chat with your friends in a very easy and simple user friendly interface. With InstaVoice you can send text or voice message to anyone, even if they don’t have the InstaVoice App.
✓ Free Unlimited Voicemail
✓ Free Missed Calls - Know Who Called even when your phone is switched off or out of network coverage!
✓ Send Free Text and Voice Messages To Friends even if they are not using InstaVoice
✓ Receive your Voicemail and Missed Calls to your email
✓ Manage Multiple Phone numbers in ONE APP!
✓ Manage your Voicemail, Missed Calls and chat via Mobile or Tablets.
✓ Voice to Text Transcription of voice messages (Supported only in USA)
✓ Access Voicemail and Missed Calls from any WiFi network - Save money when traveling abroad
✓ Free to create and send messages to a Group of friends in ease
✓ Take Notes via text or voice and share with your friends
✓ Easily share messages on Facebook and Twitter
Countries in which we support Voicemail service:
Albania (Eagle), Austria, Belgium, Canada, DRC (Tigo), France, Ghana (Airtel, GLO, Tigo, Vodafone), Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nigeria (Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, Visafone), Rwanda (MTN), Senegal(Tigo), Spain (Movistar, Orange, Lebara), South Africa, Uganda (UTL, Warid), UK (O2, 3), USA (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, TMobile, USCellular, CSpireWireless, Cricket, Alltel, EdgeWireless, CellularSouth, MetroPCS , nTelos, PlateauWireless, Cellular29).
• Free Texting, Pictures and Voice Notes To Friends
Charges if any:
• InstaVoice – App usage is FREE.
• Call when forwarded to your voicemail services might incur charges as per your operator tariff.
• Standard data charges might apply if not connected via WiFi.
We would love to receive your feedback and suggestions, please write to us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If you uninstalled the App, please ask your operator to disable call forwarding for your number.
Visual Voicemail lets you:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Important to know: Receiving voicemail on the Visual Voicemail app will not count against your high-speed data quota. Downloading this app and responding to voicemails using email will count against your high-speed data quota.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer, afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
Voice Mail users: Please note - Some carriers have moved away from the normal voice mail alert system to use proprietary notification methods (GSM vs IP based). If VMMonitor is not detecting pending voice mails and you are running Android 4.3+, use the "Trigger from Not. Bar Icon" feature. This feature allows you to trigger a repeating notification when an application pops an icon to the notification bar. The setup has selections for ATT Visual Voice mail, Google Voice, and Sprint Visual Voice Mail. In addition, VMMonitor will read up to 9 of the current notifications in the notification bar so you can select your specific app that you want to trigger a repeating notification. Please note this feature ONLY works for Android V4.3 or higher.
Lost your phone? You can set a remote alarm trigger that is activated by sending your phone a user-defined SMS Text message. When the alarm is activated, the phone overrides any silent or vibrate-only mode and sounds a loud siren that can help you locate a lost phone. After the initial trigger, the alarm will resound at every scan cycle. Never lose your phone again!
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP and it's FREE! (thus we have no income from this app!). We continue to support and enhance this app because we love writing great apps. We will attempt to support the app as much as possible, though responses may not be timely. If you like the app, please leave your comments on the Marketplace. For any support issues, please send your email to email@example.com. We will respond when we can.
A testimonial from a satisfied VMMonitor user:
"The day I got my first smart phone, I tried to set up repetitive audio alerts. I couldn't believe they weren't even available. So I went to the Play store to see what was out there. I tried several that had visual alerts, but that doesn't help when my phone is in my pocket. The ones I found with audio alters just didn't work. Messages were left, but the apps didn't alert me. I can’t operate my business without dependability. So I continued my hunt and finally found one that works EVERY TIME. It is Voice Mail Monitor. It provides full control over the timing and frequency, mutes when I go into meetings, and has some additional bonus features. But the most impressive thing is that I never miss a voice mail, and that means more money in my pocket faster. Thanks to Steep Canyon Software for this most effective business tool. Steve Divnick, www.divnick.com"
MetroPCS Voicemail keeps on getting better! With Visual Voicemail you can now listen to messages in any order, respond in one click, add to and update your contacts, and easily manage your inbox without ever dialing into your voicemail. No need to change your MetroPCS voicemail number or to reconfigure your voicemail forwarding - Visual Voicemail activates for free at first launch. You can also upgrade to Voicemail to Text for a small monthly fee and receive all your voicemails transcribed into text directly in the application inbox or via SMS message.
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
- No Ads
- Modern user interface (using Material Design) with great functionality & different themes
- Call Log Integration to show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- Better Contact Sync to allow YouMail contacts to be edited from your phone
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.