Armor for Android provides access to our world-class Cloud Antivirus Database, which contains data on over 1.2 million android apps and over 10,000 active android specific threats (viruses, malware, adware, trojans, and other apps exhibiting suspicious or harmful behavior.) We believe our database houses a more comprehensive set of android specific threat definitions than any other AntiVirus app for Android. And that our extensive set of helpful tools in the Advanced Version is one-of-a-kind in the Android world. Unbeatable value!
Utilizing our proprietary Total Mobile Safety™ technology and Cloud Antivirus Database, your phone will be safe 24/7. Armor for Android will automatically protect your Android without slowing it down or draining your battery.
Armor for Android also provides access to a complete security and privacy audit of the permissions of all apps on your device, and to Privacy Protector which makes clearing sensitive personal data from device history and logs easy.
Armor for Android has a host of additional convenient security features, as well as an extensive set of time saving, power user features including Memory Booster, Easy Uninstaller, Safe Installer, Task Killer, and more!
Also Included are: Signal Booster for Android™, Cloud Backup for Android™, Phone Tracker for Android™, and Number Blacklister for Android™. All "must have" features for your Android.
The Scientific UNit Calculator App combines the function of a spred sheet with the functions of a scientific calculator.
A unique feature of this App is the integrated possibility to convert between expressions given with different units. It does not only support the simple conversion like Inch to Meter "in ⇛ m" from one unit to the other like many other unit conversion Apps. It also supports the conversion of complex units like Inch per hour into Meter per Second "in/h ⇛ m/s".
Furthermore the conversion between currencies is supported. The currencies conversion rates are loaded from a web service provided by the EZB. If the availability of new conversions rates is detected, you will be asked if you want to load them. You can also choose to load it directly via the menu. The currency exchange rates provided by the EZB are defined based on the EURO. This App internally represents all currencies in EURO to. Therefore the conversion of USD int GBP runs through the steps USD->EURO->GBP.
Besides standard functions (sin, cos, tan, log, ln usw.) of a calculator, it offers the possibility to clearly arrange your calculations in a spreadsheet.
The cells of the spreadsheet can also be used to defined your own functions, units or variables. The data entered in the spred sheet can be stored in and loaded from CSV files.
The result of your expression is incrementally calculated while you are typing. The expressions field also supports a undo and redo function.
Left and right arrow buttons can be used for easily position the cursor. Missing braces are automatically added at the beginning/end of your expression. When you press the equal button a syntax highlighting of the entered expression is performed.
You can access the values of the hardware sensors of your phone. The calculator offers special function to access them. Some special spred sheet related functions are also accessible, like sum.You can use references to other cells in your expression by entering a cell reference like B3.
It is possible to enter conditional expressions. You can also change the color of your result field and cells by using severity related functions.It supports SI base units, SI derived units, SI prefixes, IEC prefixes and other commonly used units. It also supports the conversion between these units. these units.
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
It is a complete rewrite, not using any HP code, and it does not require an HP-42S ROM image.
Free42 is an Open Source project. The executables and source code are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.
All third-party code used in Free42 is either in the public domain, or licensed under terms compatible with GPLv2, or used with the authors' permission.
CustomCalc, Financial and Scientific customizable calculator app like no other!
CustomCalc is a unique, fully customizable calculator app that allows you to add all your most used functions at the swipe of a screen.
CustomCalc has a very user friendly interface so just about anyone can customize this financial and scientific calculator app. Select RPN mode if you like HP RPN, or select Algebraic mode with a unique intelligent parenthesis button, complementing an outstanding array of built-in functions and features. Redefine the whole keyboard to customize it in pretty much any way desired. Qualified by customers as the best replacement for HP's scientific and financial calculators (HP12C and HP48) and the best alternative to RealCalc scientific calculator.
Your common unit converter calculator app in just one touch (also for currency converter calculator).
It offers in addition to powerful financial, business, currency converter, trigonometric, scientific (real and complex), statistical, unit converter, HEX/BIN base, and date and time calculator.
- Automatic Worksheets
- RPN or Algebraic mode
- Memory registers table, easy but powerful, for number storage.
- Improved dimensional number format for currency, time, date, percent, degrees, units (length, area, etc.)
CustomCalc is designed by Visacsoft, experienced software developers that started with Palm operating systems more than 11 years ago.
- Assign any function to any button to execute it in one touch! without browsing for it (including unit converter)
- Financial Functions (PV, FV, PMT, interest converter, NPV, IRR, etc)
- Business Functions (+Tax, -Tax, Delta %, Break-even point, etc)
- Currency Converter (assign any currency to any button, store your exchange rate manually or online update all)
- Scientific Calculator (all log and exponential functions, all trigonometric functions, etc)
- Date and Time Functions (add days, subtract days, Day of Week, to hour, min, & sec, to hr decimal, etc)
- Unit Converter calculator, assign any button with any unit (Length, Area, Volume, Mass, Force/Weight, Pressure, Temperature, Power, Speed, Energy/Work) and execute it in one touch.
- Statistical Functions (With two variables, Mean, Sum, Standard Deviation, Weighted Mean, 6 Curve Regressions)
- Automatic Worksheets (TVM, Cash Flow, Bond, Interest Converter, Break-Even Point, Currency Exchange, Statistical, Data Edit)
- Complex numbers for scientific and trigonometric functions.
- HEX/BIN/OCT base numbers and bitwise functions AND, OR, XOR, NOT, Shift Left, and Shift Right
* All-in-one app combines the functions of many apps.
* Completely Ads free
* Only 1.5 MB in size
* Pad compatible
* Start screen can be defined.
* Online calculators can be pinned to the top.
* Exchange rate updates frequently
This app was developed by calculator.net. We work hard to provide completely free mobile and online calculators and converters. The main purpose of this app is that people like to have calculators and converters as handy tool on their mobile devices. Yet, nobody likes to install too many apps just to fulfill the calculation and conversion needs. With this app, you only need to install one. The most frequently used calculators and converters are built-in and can be defined to be the start screen. The less frequently used ones are listed as online-version when you need it. The online calculators and converters can be pinned to the top if used often. We think this is a great way of providing as many calculators and converters as possible yet keep the app small and fast. The following is some of the popular online calculators and converters.
* Mortgage Calculator
* Loan Calculator
* Auto Loan Calculator
* Interest Calculator
* Take-Home-Pay Calculator
* Investment Calculator
* House Affordability Calculator
* Inflation Calculator
* Lease Calculator
* Finance Calculator
* Mortgage Payoff Calculator
* Refinance Calculator
* Budget Calculator
* Credit Card Calculator
* 401K Calculator
* Student Loan Calculator
* BMI Calculator
* Calorie Calculator
* Body Fat Calculator
* Weight Watchers Points Calculator
* Carbohydrate Calculator
* Ideal Weight Calculator
* Body Type Calculator
* Time Calculator
* Triangle Calculator
* Volume Calculator
* Number Sequence Calculator
* Pregnancy Calculator
* Ovulation Calculator
* Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
* Love Calculator
* GPA Calculator
* GDP Calculator
* Concrete Calculator
* Marriage Calculator
* Age Calculator
* Bra Size Calculator
* Fuel Cost Calculator
* Wind Chill Calculator
* Heat Index Calculator
* Dew Point Calculator
* Pressure Converter
* Energy Converter
* Power Converter
* Force Converter
* Velocity Converter
* Angle Converter
* Fuel Consumption Converter
* Data Storage Converter
* Engineering Converters
* Torque Converter
* Heat Converters
* Flow Converter
Comments and feedback are welcomed.
The Calculator.net Team
The beauty of the app is simple, attractive and user friendly UI which is having lots of Calculators and Units Conversions which are useful in our day to day life. Give it a try and you'll Love it.
♥ Compound Interest Calculator.
♥ EMI Calculator.
♥ Amortization for Compound Interest and EMI Calculator.
♥ Wage Calculator.
♥ Date Difference Calculator.
♥ Numerals To Roman Calc.
♥ Percentage Calculator.
♥ Discount Calculator.
♥ Currency Converter which support live exchange rates.
♥ Very thin app and simple in size less than 400KB.
♥ Directly installed on SD Card.
♥ All features in app works offline except currency converter as it requires internet access for live exchange rates.
♥ Easy to use app with stylish UI and colorful buttons.
♥ Every Calculator and Converter has share option to copy and share the result.
Currently the free application allows access to the following options 6, 7, 10, 14, 23 and 24.
1. 2D FOLD = Calculation of 2D attribute data, fold, offset, bin size and roll on distances.
2. 3D FOLD = Calculation of 3D attribute data, fold, offset, bin size, source and receiver densities.
3. ARRAY DATA = Design of field arrays based on reflection data considerations for both zero, up dip and down dip shooting scenarios.
4. ARRAY NOISE = Design of field arrays targeting noise cancellation based on noise data characteristics.
5. BIN SIZE = Design of subsurface bin size for temporal, lateral and noise based considerations.
6 DATASEIS = Calculations of recorded data size based on recording format characteristics.
7. DECIBELS = Conversion from dB to Amplitude and Amplitude to dB tool.
8. EVENTS = Calculation of event characteristics, frequency, velocity and wavelength from field records techniques.
9. MIGRATION = Design of migration aperture for structural, diffraction energy and Fresnel radius considerations.
10. NYQUIST = Conversion of sampling interval to nyquist and nyquist to sampling interval tool.
11. OCTAVES = Conversion of bandwidth to octaves tool.
12. RECORD = Design of recording length to ensure maximum offset data capture.
13. REFLECTION = Calculation of reflection coefficient based on two layer characteristics.
14. SWEEP = Redesign of linear sweep based on new frequency range and original sweep attributes to preserve power while optimising sweep efficiency.
15. VELOCITY = Calculation of interval velocity for two layer scenario.
16. VIBROSEIS = Calculation of vibroseis S/N sweep improvement and redesign of sweep based on change in number of vibrators available, power or sweep length modifications.
17. FIELD RECORD = Handy field stylised reference used to identify events and corresponding characteristic velocities which can be typically found on raw seismic records.
18. FORMATIONS = Quick reference of P wave, S wave and formation densities associated with most commonly occurring seismic reflectors and refractors.
19. GEOLOGICAL TIME = Quick guide reference of geological time periods.
20. OGP & IAGC = Quick links to land and marine safety standards and documentation. Hi potential incident listings, land safety manuals, OGP and IAGC reference publications.
21. SEG POLARITY – Quick guide reference and links to SEG polarity standards for recording systems, field receivers and vibrator hardwires and tests.
22. VIBRATION STANDARDS – Common vibration standards and effects used in determining minimum offset standards for dynamite and vibroseis operations. Quick links to DIN and ISO standards.
23. BID DESIGN – Online request for tendering & contract design services for land & transition seismic exploration surveys.
24. CONSULTANTS - Online request for seismic project managers, operations coordinators, operational QC’s and safety supervisors.
NEWS & INFORMATION
25. INDUSTRY NEWS = Quick links and RSS feeds for industry news on exploration, production, finance, USGS, SEG, EAGE and crew activity websites.
26. SEISMIC JOBS = RSS feed for seismic job listings for Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and CIS, Middle East, North America and South America.
Currently the free application allows access to the following options 6, 7, 10, 14, 23 and 24.
With this amazing DarkCalc you have 2 fully customizable calculators in 1 small package.
One simple Calculator with basic and scientific functions and one floating-popup-onscreen calculator for calculating while you are viewing other programs.
Move it anywhere from everywhere, not only from the top.
Resize it from corner or with pinch to zoom gesture.
Maximize it, minimize, hide, close and many more!
Open as many popup DarkCalc as you like!
Enjoy true desktop multitasking experience with DarkCalc and never switch between calculator and other programs again.
Also you have the ability to customize your DarkCalc as you like!
★★ALL FOR FREE AND WITHOUT ADS!★★
✓1.Normal-fixed and floating support
✓2.Minimize/Maximize/Close support for popup DarkCalc
✓3.Move (from everywhere to anywhere, even outside from screen) support for popup DarkCalc
✓4.Resize (not only from cornet but with pinch to zoom gesture also) support for popup DarkCalc
✓5.Hide and Restore support for popup DarkCalc
✓6.Cut, Copy, Paste support for both calculators
✓7.Multiple for popup DarkCalc calculators support
✓8.Change background color for popup
✓9.Change background transparency for popup
✓10.Enable/Disable button vibration for both calculators
✓11.Change button vibration duration for both calculators
✓12.Basic and Scientific panels in both calculators
✓13.Optional History view and delete support for normal calculator.
✓14.Supporting switch between radians and degrees for cos, sin, tan for both calculators.
✓15.Ability to create shortcut for popup DarkCalc for easy access from everywhere
Available in English and Greek Language for the moment.
SPECIAL THANKS TO MARK WEI(pingpongboss) FOR THE AMAZING StandOut LIBRARY!!!!
TOP 1 FREE APPLICATION IN FIRST RELEASED DAY
-Popup`s Darkcalc buttons have no text in JellyBean-4.1+
(FIXED IN VERSION 1.3).
-For Pollfish surveys (for supporting development)
Check out MathSuite today! An innovative, colorful app that makes dreaded calculations... Fun? That's right - math can be FUN if it's easy! Download MathSuite today for six comprehensive calculators, plus a hidden web browser!
Mathsuite includes a scientific calculator, Pythagorean theorem calculator, right triangle function calculator, radians to degrees calculator, unit circle diagram, quadratic equation calculator, distance formula calculator, midpoint formula calculator, and random number calculator - along with a hidden web browser and Google Search ability.
A few simple calculators designed as part of a school science project. Special thanks to JarSigner, Apktool, MIT Appinventor, and Adobe Kuler. If you have any problems with this app, please contact me at Worldmergency@gmail.com.
tags: popust, digitron, kalkulator, prodavnica, sniženje, izracunaj, izračunaj, srpski, srbija, bosanski, bosna, hrvatski, hrvatska
BIOTRIGO believes in the wheat production in Brazil, having an advanced program of genetic improvement focused to identify and offer high quality genetics, always aiming to bring to the wheat producer the best solutions, involving better productivity, production stability, and better commercialization.
To support your decision making on the field, BIOTRIGO presents the BIOTRIGO Genética app. With this app you will have access to news, events in which BIOTRIGO will be present, classification and characteristics of BIOTRIGO cultivars, besides the calculators of yield estimation and seeding density.