- 300+ vehicles to study
- Detailed information about each armor group
- Armor penetration chance calculator
- Approximated locations of internal devices and crew for most tanks
- HE damage map view
- No ads
Application's data is based on WoT PC version, but also works for WoT Blitz.
HE damage map is calculated in runtime. The longer you look - the more accurate results are.
Application's language is based on system-wide settings.
The images and 3d models contained within are copyrighted by Wargaming.Net LLP and tank stats are intellectual property of Wargaming.Net : Copyright © 1998 - 2014 Wargaming.net ®, All rights reserved. World of Tanks, WoT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.net.
This product does not belong to Wargaming.net and is developed in accordance with WG DPP terms and policies.
Armor for Android provides access to our world-class Cloud Antivirus Database, which contains data on over 1.2 million android apps and over 10,000 active android specific threats (viruses, malware, adware, trojans, and other apps exhibiting suspicious or harmful behavior.) We believe our database houses a more comprehensive set of android specific threat definitions than any other AntiVirus app for Android. And that our extensive set of helpful tools in the Advanced Version is one-of-a-kind in the Android world. Unbeatable value!
Utilizing our proprietary Total Mobile Safety™ technology and Cloud Antivirus Database, your phone will be safe 24/7. Armor for Android will automatically protect your Android without slowing it down or draining your battery.
Armor for Android also provides access to a complete security and privacy audit of the permissions of all apps on your device, and to Privacy Protector which makes clearing sensitive personal data from device history and logs easy.
Armor for Android has a host of additional convenient security features, as well as an extensive set of time saving, power user features including Memory Booster, Easy Uninstaller, Safe Installer, Task Killer, and more!
Also Included are: Signal Booster for Android™, Cloud Backup for Android™, Phone Tracker for Android™, and Number Blacklister for Android™. All "must have" features for your Android.
The computer helps in many calculations . In addition , the results and values or export save directly as an e - mail .
Fertilizer spreading: Calculate the amount included Abdrehzeit and Abdrehtimer and tool to adjust the slider.
Syringes: Calculates the number of required injection barrels and is the mixing ratio of water and pesticides per barrel on .
Plants / corn Place: For calculating the number of plants on a given area of the plant , or for determining the distance , for example, Place corn .
Sowing: calculation of the seed and tool to adjust the slider.
Fertilized with slurry: calculation of the required travel speed when Gülleausbringen .
If the free version like it, but buy the version without banners at low PlayStore .
All seeds can be automatically installed through our app. This means all you've got to do is to tap on a specific button to download the seed world, wait for the download to load and then you can start Minecraft PE to play the new seed world.
Four different sorting options are available in the app: popularity, most recent, version number and type. Every seed got images, a description, sometimes a video, a download/auto-installation button and every detail you need to know about the seed.
- Auto-install download button for every seed
- Sort seeds by most popular/recent, version number and type
- Every week updated with more seeds
- Always high quality seeds
To be able to use the app you will need access to the Internet and the Minecraft Pocket Edition app.
Disclaimer: This is a third party app with no affilliation to Minecraft Pocket Edition or its makers (Mojang AB) in any way. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
Tank Mix Calculator is an easy to use farm app from TapLogic. TapLogic develops the powerful FarmLogic decision making tool for the farm. FarmLogic allows you to enter and store records as you work in the field using our FarmPAD rugged handheld computer or enter your work through the web component of FarmLogic. Either way, our system works like you farm, so using it will come naturally. FarmLogic provides secure, instant access to your farm records from any computer logged onto the web, anywhere.
This agriculture application is provided free for any farmer to use on their mobile device to quickly and easily generate a tank mix. Just enter your acreage, tank size, and carrier volume. Next, select your chemicals from our list or add your own. Tank Mix Calculator will then provide you with the number of loads required to spray your acreage, along with full and partial load mixes of the chemicals you selected.
We gladly welcome any feedback or suggestions for Tank Mix Calculator. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys
Shortcuts for logging in to multiple farms can be saved in a list for quick access.
A Survey view presents data from several houses and farms. It provides a quick overview of the current status of alarms and key values. You can choose your favourite house computer key values from a list and they will be added to the Survey and Detail view.
Coloured fields next to the key values indicate whether the current value is within the desired range.
Press a location in the Survey view, and the app shows a more detailed overview of selected key values. By sliding crosswise other locations on the same farm can be accessed from the same view.
A History view provides curves for multiple key values ranging from the last day, last week, to the entire batch production or for an individually specified date range.
Using the Climate view, detailed information of all climate data can be viewed including status colouring and history.
A survey of all active alarms is always available. Pressing an alarm in the survey presents more details of the alarm in question as well as a brief description of the alarm situation.
More information is available at www.skov.com
FarmOnline, DOL, SKOV, Ventilation, Climate Control, Broiler, Alarms, Poultry