In our interactive HTML courseware, a carefully selected video will be followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of hands-on exercises and practice while writing real html code.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our FREE HTML Tutorial!
Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
It is easy to start, easy to learn - are you still waiting? Start now!
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
● It serves as a quick reference for HTML learners.
● Almost all the most often used HTML tags and its uses are covered.
● All related tags are grouped together for convenience.
● Only essential details are included.
● Every tag has the right amount of explanation thus eliminating screen clutter and confusion.
● Sample code with output is provided in each category for better understanding.
A perfect app to get started with HTML.
Ideal for web authoring and programming on the go. Now you can select text encoding - Japan, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, Western and Central Europe. Available encodings: ASCII, UTF-8, Win-1252, Win-1250, KOI-8, Win-1251, etc.
Lite version has limited code completion support - you can select only first suggested item. Also, preview is not available. We recommend AndFtp ftp client (https://market.android.com/details?id=lysesoft.andftp) to use with your server.
Hotkeys for external keyboard: Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste), Ctrl+Z (undo), Ctrl+Y (redo), Ctrl+R (open Recent Files), Ctrl+F (search), Ctrl+G (goto line).
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!
Html Reader is very simple to use.
Included the ability to copy text to clipboard.
New UI Interface.
Added recent files screen.
Improved page rotation.
Other small improvements.
Corrected some bug with recent files screen and with back button.
Better Recent files screen.
It can open some types of files linked in the HTML page.
Full screen added.
Corrected some bug.
In this class you will not feel like a snarly smart as is teaching you, nor will you feel like you got to figure it out all on your own with online YouTube videos or books that run faster then the speed of light.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 24 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Learn HTML
- Get over the fear of code
- Understanding how HTML Tags Work
- Picking an Editor
- Discovering the HTML Tag
- Exploring the HEAD and BODY Tags
- Creating a Page TITLE
- Working with H1 through H6 Tags
- Creating HTML Paragraphs
- Dealing with Copy Issues
- Nesting Tags
- Building our pages to be Searchable.
- Discovering selfcontained Tags (HR and BR).
- Lifetime access to 24 lectures
- A community of 18100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"LOL! Thanks Ben, ur lectures are easy to follow and fun I really enjoy them. The mum effect really works too, thanks to ur mum. Nice work 02geek God bless y'all. Peace"
- (Anthony Anyakwo) ★★★★★
"I was able to get a basic review very quickly. It helped me confirm that I want to know more without spending a lot of time "learning".
- (Margaret Stevens) ★★★★★
"I did this as a revision course and it was really useful. I think if you are a beginner this is a good place to start. The teaching style may not suit everyone but if you like, a light-hearted approach this will work for you. It almost seems like Ben and his mum are in your house."
- (Jessica Reid) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Ben Fhala
Ben Fhala is an Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. He is also an award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can.
Install the "Beginners HTML Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
This is just a free simple HTML editor with shortcut buttons to type for you some of the tags like:
* Bold, Underline, Italic
* Horizontal row and Line break.
* URL address
* Table, Table Row , and Table Data
* Bullet buttons ( and )
* Automatic indentation upon using the shortcut buttons
It has a built-in web browser as an on-the-fly preview for your HTML file. The preview will change as you type the HTML code. The preview can be hidden for the sake of small displays.
Most of the shortcut buttons have a dialogue boxes that contain forms that eases typing the attribute names of the selected tag by tying them for you after filling the form of the selected tag.
You may also simply turn this application as an application to save notes .
HTML code can be saved to and opened from the external storage ( i.e. your SD card ).
You may save as much as you want of files
Starting version 1.4, complete conversion to PDF is available.
You can also toggle the visibility of both the title/action bar on the top of the app and the tags toolbar to the left to get a wider view. (this requires a phone whose Android version is greater than 3.0 ) .
Starting version 3.4: You can now embed the HTML code as the formatted contents of an email message.
Please this is a Free Ad-based application. Since it's free, don't rate it negatively. This application is meant to be yours. So, give us more ideas on how it should evolve.
Please write the review in either English or Arabic. The computer based translation is weak.
If you want this app interface translated to your native language, send an email to send you back the strings file.
WARNING: Please don't open files over 1MB in size using this application on small mobile phones. Mobiles are not dedicated for such purpose.
With many features in this app that helps you to make your basics STRONG!
Kickstart HTML Features :
- List of Tags Covered
- RGB/HEX converter
- HTML Editor
- Try it out feature for quick understanding
Were u fascinated by a super duper looking website?
You always wanted to have one of yours but couldn’t do it coz web programming sounded like rocket science to you?
If yes then here's team ShunTz at your service with Kickstart html.
We launch our very 1st App in this forte.
This App will take you through the most amazing learning experience ever.
Spend a little time on this App every day and u r done with your webpage.
Yes!!! You heard it right.
YOUR very own Webpage.
And what's all the more amazing is that this App is available for free!!!
Just like all our other Kickstart series Apps.
Now u will exactly know how those pictures images kept scrolling on that super duper Web page and how a Web page got an amazing super styled menu tab
Team ShunTz :
We are not here to earn!
We are here to learn and help everyone!
We are here to provide free Knowledge :)
ShunTz is a Group
and Not a Company
It is a Group of Engineering Students that are passionate about Learning and Helping people
ShunTz is not a mere group working on projects or developing apps.
It is an experience in itself filled with PASSION, INTEGRITY and PURPOSE.!
Shuntz is our deep sense of trust in Engineering.
ShunTz is a race of MARKS v/s KNOWLEDGE where in both marks and knowledge have to win ...
Join us in this race and let us all be the winners tomorrow....
It covers Basic HTML & CSS codes.
HTML & CSS app will teach you how to design a webpage using HTML and CSS used for describing the look and formatting of a document written in a markup language .
while often used to style webpages and user interfaces written in HTML.
Prepare HTML & CSS anytime & anywhere with this app.
For more detail Contact:
Este manual fue creado por diversas colaboraciones en la comunidad de desarrolloweb.com con el objetivo de conocer HTML desde cero.
El manual inicia desde cómo crear un documento HTML, pasando por imágenes, estilos, sonido, listas, tablas, llegando a las bases de HTML5.