In our interactive HTML courseware, a carefully selected video will be followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of hands-on exercises and practice while writing real html code.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our FREE HTML Tutorial!
Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
It is easy to start, easy to learn - are you still waiting? Start now!
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
● It serves as a quick reference for HTML learners.
● Almost all the most often used HTML tags and its uses are covered.
● All related tags are grouped together for convenience.
● Only essential details are included.
● Every tag has the right amount of explanation thus eliminating screen clutter and confusion.
● Sample code with output is provided in each category for better understanding.
A perfect app to get started with HTML.
себе сам" с компьютерным разрешением.
Теперь Вы можете пользоваться ресурсом с любого мобильного устройства без дискомфорта.
Вся актуальная информация о HTML и CSS, огромное количество рецептов, уроков и руководств.
* Никакого лишнего скролла и прокруток
* Сайдбары размещены на отдельных вкладках
* Информация систематизирована и отображается корректно с любым разрешением экрана
* Материалов достаточно, чтобы освоить верстку сайтов с нуля.
The app is dedicated for all the html designers and programmers who love coding :)
So what is this app about ?
You can create your own webpage designs using html, edit them, save them, view them in browser and more.
you can create and edit up to ten different webpages.
Note: Save the file name only with the alphabets :P.
Usage of this app is simple, First you have to select any one item from the home screen. It will take you to edit screen.
There you can start editing your html pages by using your touch keyboard,
save them using the save button at the bottom of your android device
and view them in the browser using browser button on the application bar, which is on the top right corner.
This app don't needs internet connection to run.
★ It's free and has no limitations.
★ First time in market
★ Keep your favorite webpages at one place
★ Customized your designs by adding style attribute in the edit page.
★ It is a lightweight app. Uses low resources and space.
★ Minimum special permissions required.
Please write or comment. Any thing you want it to be modified, whether it might be look & feel, performance, more simpler.
Internet : To open the browser, it requires internet connection, but with internet connection also, its works just fine :).
Network State: To check the internet connection.
If you like this app, please don't forget the stars :)
In this class you will not feel like a snarly smart as is teaching you, nor will you feel like you got to figure it out all on your own with online YouTube videos or books that run faster then the speed of light.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 24 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Learn HTML
- Get over the fear of code
- Understanding how HTML Tags Work
- Picking an Editor
- Discovering the HTML Tag
- Exploring the HEAD and BODY Tags
- Creating a Page TITLE
- Working with H1 through H6 Tags
- Creating HTML Paragraphs
- Dealing with Copy Issues
- Nesting Tags
- Building our pages to be Searchable.
- Discovering selfcontained Tags (HR and BR).
- Lifetime access to 24 lectures
- A community of 18100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"LOL! Thanks Ben, ur lectures are easy to follow and fun I really enjoy them. The mum effect really works too, thanks to ur mum. Nice work 02geek God bless y'all. Peace"
- (Anthony Anyakwo) ★★★★★
"I was able to get a basic review very quickly. It helped me confirm that I want to know more without spending a lot of time "learning".
- (Margaret Stevens) ★★★★★
"I did this as a revision course and it was really useful. I think if you are a beginner this is a good place to start. The teaching style may not suit everyone but if you like, a light-hearted approach this will work for you. It almost seems like Ben and his mum are in your house."
- (Jessica Reid) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Ben Fhala
Ben Fhala is an Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. He is also an award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can.
Install the "Beginners HTML Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Ideal for web authoring and programming on the go. Now you can select text encoding - Japan, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, Western and Central Europe. Available encodings: ASCII, UTF-8, Win-1252, Win-1250, KOI-8, Win-1251, etc.
Lite version has limited code completion support - you can select only first suggested item. Also, preview is not available. We recommend AndFtp ftp client (https://market.android.com/details?id=lysesoft.andftp) to use with your server.
Hotkeys for external keyboard: Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste), Ctrl+Z (undo), Ctrl+Y (redo), Ctrl+R (open Recent Files), Ctrl+F (search), Ctrl+G (goto line).
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!
Html Reader is very simple to use.
Included the ability to copy text to clipboard.
New UI Interface.
Added recent files screen.
Improved page rotation.
Other small improvements.
Corrected some bug with recent files screen and with back button.
Better Recent files screen.
It can open some types of files linked in the HTML page.
Full screen added.
Corrected some bug.
This is just a free simple HTML editor with shortcut buttons to type for you some of the tags like:
* Bold, Underline, Italic
* Horizontal row and Line break.
* URL address
* Table, Table Row , and Table Data
* Bullet buttons ( and )
* Automatic indentation upon using the shortcut buttons
It has a built-in web browser as an on-the-fly preview for your HTML file. The preview will change as you type the HTML code. The preview can be hidden for the sake of small displays.
Most of the shortcut buttons have a dialogue boxes that contain forms that eases typing the attribute names of the selected tag by tying them for you after filling the form of the selected tag.
You may also simply turn this application as an application to save notes .
HTML code can be saved to and opened from the external storage ( i.e. your SD card ).
You may save as much as you want of files
Starting version 1.4, complete conversion to PDF is available.
You can also toggle the visibility of both the title/action bar on the top of the app and the tags toolbar to the left to get a wider view. (this requires a phone whose Android version is greater than 3.0 ) .
Starting version 3.4: You can now embed the HTML code as the formatted contents of an email message.
Please this is a Free Ad-based application. Since it's free, don't rate it negatively. This application is meant to be yours. So, give us more ideas on how it should evolve.
Please write the review in either English or Arabic. The computer based translation is weak.
If you want this app interface translated to your native language, send an email to send you back the strings file.
WARNING: Please don't open files over 1MB in size using this application on small mobile phones. Mobiles are not dedicated for such purpose.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE *to get the html file to the box
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE *to write the html file that is then showed in the box
android.permission.INTERNET *to access links that you type in the code
THE ROOT RIGHTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE USE OF THE ARROW BUTTONS.
This Free HTML course consists of HTML Basics, HTML Advance and HTML References covering:
1. HTML Layout
3. HTML Style Sheet
5. HTML Marquees
7. HTML Fonts
8. HTML Colors
11. Character Encoding
12. Deprecated Tags
13. Attribute Reference
It covers Basic HTML & CSS codes.
HTML & CSS app will teach you how to design a webpage using HTML and CSS used for describing the look and formatting of a document written in a markup language .
while often used to style webpages and user interfaces written in HTML.
Prepare HTML & CSS anytime & anywhere with this app.
For more detail Contact: