Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby. Manage your commute from your wrist.
Arrivo Sydney is your powerful commuting companion providing Realtime departure and location information for Sydney Buses and Trains (--> please refer to list below for supported agencies).
Realtime departure information takes your commute to the next level, helping you make your travel time and decisions more efficient. “Should I take the Bus that is approaching or do I wait for the Express Bus that is just around the corner?”
Imagine no more waiting at the Bus Stop. Take the guess work out of wondering when your Bus will arrive. Just download Arrivo Sydney and check on your Bus in Realtime!
Even when you are offline without a data connection you still have access to the scheduled departure information stored locally on your device.
With Arrivo Sydney in your pocket you have access to Sydney's Bus & Train information anywhere and anytime.
Currently supported agencies:
* Sydney State Transit (STA) Buses
* Newcastle Buses
* Busway Blacktown Buses
* CDC Hillsbus R4
* Forest Coach Lines
* Transdev Shorelink
* NSW Trains
* Sydney Trains
* Sydney Ferries
* Sydney Light Rail
We will add other bus operators & ferries soon.
Arrivo Sydney makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* BETA: Favourite Stop Proximity Alerts: Get a notification when you are nearby one of your favourite stops.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip.
(--> Please note: Both of these features are in BETA and in active development. They do need GPS access and will NOT work underground! Please enable high accuracy location services in your Android settings for best results.)
* Realtime Location information so you know where your Bus or Train is right now.
* Realtime Departure information so you know when your Bus or Train will get to your Stop/Station.
* Follow your Bus or Train on the map and check on its progress.
* Save your Favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access and referral.
* Put your Favourite Stops 'on the radar' with the Radar feature. Arrivo Sydney notifies you when you get near your Stop and shows you the next departures.
* Accessibility information for train stations
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop - by Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any Sydney STA Bus Stop and Train Station.
* View your Trip details so you know where & when to get off.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* Get convenient access to transport info Tweets to stay on top of commuting conditions.
* Arrivo Sydney works anytime and anywhere. If you do not have a data network connection to get the Realtime updates you can still access the scheduled departures.
* The scheduled timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo Sydney informs you when updated timetable information is available for download. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
Get access to Realtime departure and location information and download Arrivo Sydney today!
Never miss a bus!
I created this application, because I wanted a simple way to access bus times. Without paying a huge premium for the app. **Lowest Priced Brighton and Hove Realtime Bus App on the market**
Buy tickets securely using a debit or credit card or Barclays Pingit, so there’s no need to worry about having enough cash or the right change.
Day, Weekly and 4-weekly tickets are available for all Transdev services including Yorkshire Coastliner, the 36, Harrogate Connect, Transdev in Keighley, the Shuttle and Mainline.
L’application dk’vélo permet de visualiser la carte des stations de vélos en libre service en temps réel : vélos disponibles, places disponibles, situation géographique des stations, itinéraire pour se rendre à la station la plus proche de votre localisation (activer la géolocalisation du mobile).
Cette application est parlante. Elle permet aussi de connaître les modalités d’utilisation du services ainsi que les conditions d’abonnements. Très économique, l’abonnement annuel est à 5€ pour les abonnés du réseau de transport DK’BUS ou sinon à 10€.
Les informations sur la météo sont disponibles en temps réel.