Now you can enjoy the services of IVLE while being on the ‘go’ with your Android smart phone.
NUS IVLE is NUS’ course management system running on an Android phones. This free app can be used via Wi-Fi and 3G.
• Access course modules.
• View course syllabus.
• View Text and Readings.
• View urgent Announcements.
• Post new announcements*
• Download and View your Submissions, Assignments and Lecture notes from the Work Bins.
• View forum posts and reply to the forum threads.
• View grades.
• View Timetable and set reminders for your classes
• See the Class Roster.
• See the Guest Roster.
• View Weblinks.
• Post New Weblinks*.
• Watch the Webcast Lectures.
• View Module Facilitators.
• See the IVLE News
• See the latest Student Events.
• View My Organizer Events.
• Search staff using Staff Search.
• View NUS Libraries Weblink.
• Search any modules using Module Search.
• View Module Exam Timetable info.
• Push Notifications for Announcements, Workbin and Forum
• NUS related Ads
• Lesson Plan
• FeedBack Forum
•.Class Groups Signup
• View your own Profile
• Quick access to all downloaded files
(*Only module owner can post new announcements & weblinks)
Getting started is easy. All you need is to download the app and type in your login credentials (NUSNet id and password).
* Credits for development of some parts of this app goto Team Coredump and Team CT for their work done in iCreate 2011 and 2012.
1. Much better check on deep links
2. Added functionalities to switch between simple and advanced user interface
3. Refactored code and better peroformance
Version 2.6 Log:
1. Added Advertisment and more functionality is coming. stay tuned for 2.7
2. Android L support
3. Much better performance on android 5.0
Version 2.4 Log:
1. Added GA tracking
Version 2.3 Log:
1. Changed to a more robust binary XML converting mechanism. Now it can parse all xml files
2. Added support for pathPattern
3. UI improvement to display loading process
4. Bug fixing
Version 2.0 Log:
1. Added app listing so that you don't have to type the deep link to verify, deep link input becomes useful only if you can't get info from app listing
2. Added android-app:// link conversion for Google products
3. UI improvements.
To use the app:
1. Download the app to your device.
2. Open this app
3. Click the search bar and input the deep link you have. Press enter
4. It will list a set of apps which can handle this deep link. Click on the app to view more details
Welcome to the Math Area Mobile App.
This app is available to all parents and students who would like to enrol in our mathematics training
program in Tampines, Singapore. It is created to bring convenience to enquiring parents on our
Math Arena is a math enrichment centre that specializes in teaching primary school math and
competition math. It is part of Maths Hub, set up to cater to the eastern part of Singapore.
Math Arena/Maths Hub Philosophy
Motivate students who have aspiration in gaining new knowledge and intelligence
Cultivate students with effective and efficient learning habits, logical and analytical
Expand students’ horizon that learning is fun and help them attain life-long learning
Features of the app:
Course Schedules for Mathematics and Science courses
conducted by Math Arena
Post Updates from Math Arena blogs
The newly added in sms function allows you to share deals conveniently with your friends.
Unlike other aggregator site, we believe, a free application should provide everything free under no condition so we dun require any sign up information, we dun provide any advertisement, we will not ask you to sign up any news letters. As a user, i know those things are irritating. We are direct, straight to the point, show you the deals. And of course, the speed is breathtakingly fast.
Juz browse it to experience fast and simple user face to get the latest deal. Also for PC versions, you can go to http://www.jppjff.com
other mobile phone platforms could also use www.jppjff.com to access the online version of this application.
Excessive animations are removed to provide better responsiveness.
similarly, it will be updated regularly, so please keep updating your mobile phones to get the latest features.