Surfline app features include:
- Live streaming HD surf cams for Surfline Premium members, cam still image (updated every 10 mins) for free users
- Surf reports for thousands of spots worldwide that include surf height, wind speed and direction, tides, current weather, sunrise and sunset times, best conditions and map location
- Surf forecasts by Surfline Forecasters (where available) offering 5-days forecasts for Surfline Premium members, and 2-day forecasts for free users
- LOLA Swell Model swell size, period, and direction breakdown
- High-quality surf videos updated everyday
This IS the official Surf News Network app!
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Contact: Contact me at email@example.com for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
The Best App to watch the Best Spot such as MUNDAKA, TEAHUPOO,Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Marseille, and much more to come!
The whole, live HD with an exceptional quality.
Follow in real time the conditions of surfing on the most beautiful spots of France, Spain, Caribbean Island and even Tahiti.
You can also upgrade monthly or yearly the application and take advantage of live cams without advertising, with meteo forecasts & tides for 4 days.
The best Webcams are on WebcamHD
It is very simliar to our mobile site at touch.windguru.cz. The main purpose of the app is to get easily to your windguru forecast on your phone or tablet. It does not have many features (at least yet) but should do what we need...
Warning! If you do not know anything about Windguru and you are looking for classic weather app with animated weather pictograms, this is NOT FOR YOU! :-)
Planifiez facilement sur les 7 prochains jours, vos sessions sur les principaux spots du littoral de France métropolitaine. En région Aquitaine avec notamment sur la côte basque et landaise les spots de référence : Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Biscarosse… sans oublier ceux des régions Vendée, Bretagne, Méditerranée, manche et Corse.
Les données de prévisions météo sont réactualisées et expertisées toutes les 6 heures. Sur les 24 premières heures, vous disposez, pour les paramètres vagues et vent, de données issues de nos modèles météorologiques à très haute résolution : MFWAM (METEO FRANCE WAVE MODEL) et AROME (résolution 2.5 km).
Voici les principales fonctionnalités assurées par Surf Factor :
- Visualisez sur une carte 2D interactive les différents spots de France métropolitaine, ainsi que les champs de houle et de vent issus de nos modèles météo à très haute résolution.
- Gérez vos spots et accéder directement depuis vos favoris à une info météo précise, synthétique et personnalisable pour les 7 prochains jours :
-Vent moyen et max : force, direction.
-Houle : hauteur, direction et période des vagues.
-Température mini et maxi sur la journée
-Température de la mer.
-Personnalisez le tableau de prévision en choisissant pour chaque paramètre météo, les seuils favorables à la pratique de votre sport.
-Choisissez vos unités de mesure pour chaque paramètre météorologique (m/s, kt, km/h,…).
Des informations complémentaires importantes sont également fournies :
- Heure de lever et coucher du soleil.
- Heure des marées (basse mer, pleine mer et coefficients).
Surf Factor va continuer à s’enrichir de nouvelles fonctionnalités et d’améliorations.
N’hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques, idées ou questions, qui nous permettrons d’adapter au mieux notre application à vos attentes.
Currently the app covers the United States, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the just released Caribbean in version 1.3. In time, we will offer more international locations.
Save up to 5 surf report locations and easily swipe between your favorite locations. The main screen, provides you with a summary of the 7 day surf forecast, and the current weather and buoy data. The current weather includes: air temperature, water temperature, wind, tide, and buoy data. When you click on the buoy button, you can get more detailed information from the nearest buoy. Clicking on the forecast day button, will take you to the detail screen, breaking down the full text forecast for the day, tide data, and a 3 hour interval wind and swell data through the day.
Swell Info makes receiving the current weather and surf forecast info a breeze! If you are not a current Swellinfo.com user, make sure to go to the web site to see the live forecasts for the nearest locations to your surf breaks.
For more questions, please email us through our mobile app email form:
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers: the Route du Rhum, the Transat Jacques Vabre, the mini 6.50 transatlantic race, the Tour de France à la Voile, the Solitaire du Figaro, the Générali Solo, etc…
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new METEO CONSULT Marine Android Phone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
An Internet connection is not required to view tidal or sunrise/sunset data.
Accurate tidal forecasts for the Gower Peninsula (including Llangennith, Rhossili, Broughton, Oxwich, etc.) but the tide timings should also be relevant to much of the South Wales coast.
Choose from a selection of 4 coastal locations (hopefully more soon) for 5-day surf reports and view 5-day weather forecasts.
Tides available offline:
- The application does not require an Internet connection in order to obtain the tides information as this is handled locally.
- No loading times.
- This is particularly useful in areas with little/no data reception.
- 5 day surf and swell forecast available for 4 Gower locations (more soon, hopefully).
- Cached locally, so sync the app (happens automatically by default) before heading to no-signal areas.
- The app can also display the weather (though this feature does require an Internet connection).
- Local weather forecast is available for up to 5 days from the current day.
- Cached locally, so if you sync and move to a no-signal area, then the data is still viewable.
- Choose what you want to see.
- Configure the information shown on the graph and in tide tables.
- Choose whether or not to collect or show weather data.
- Tidal patterns usually form more of a cosine wave (in terms of a graph). This app displays the tidal information as linear intervals. This is accurate in indicating the height of the tide at low- and high-tide, but will not be accurate between tide events.
- Surf data provided by Magic Seaweed.
- Weather data is provided by World Weather Online.
- Weather icons are from the Novacons set designed by digitalchet (http://digitalchet.deviantart.com/art/Novacons-Weather-Icons-13133337)
- Weather information icons are from the Climacons set designed by Adam Whitcroft (http://adamwhitcroft.com/climacons/)
- Surf information icons are from the Batch set also designed by Adam Whitcroft.
Wisuki helps you to plan even better your outdoor activities like surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, fishing, sailing, paragliding, biking and more.
• Nearby and favorites spots.
• Wind orientation (offshore, side off, side, side on, onshore).
• Wind direction (wind from right, wind from left).
• Tide trend and tide height (%).
• Time picker (1 hour interval).
• Filters (wind orientation, wind direction and distance).
• 1 hour and 3 hours data intervals.
• 24 hours wind and waves daylight highs.
• Wind: Alert icon, direction, speed, gust.
• Waves: Alert icon, direction, height, period.
• Weather: Alert icon, temperature, clouds, precipitations.
• Forecast chart with 10 minutes resolution.
• Nighttime on/off switch.
• Water temperature.
• Spot time zone.
• Sunrise and sunset time.
• Animated wind and waves arrows overlaid on spot map.
• Dynamic arrow sizes and colors according to conditions.
• Standard, satellite and hybrid map modes.
• Zoom in and out.
• Time picker (1 hour interval).
• Daily highs wind and waves markers.
• Weekday picker.
• Direct access to all spot options.
• Spot tide reference buoy location.
• Standard, satellite and hybrid map modes.
• Route to spot.
• 30 days tide forecast and moon phases.
• Moonrise/moonset times, and sunrise/sunset times.
• High/low tide times, height and tidal coefficients.
• Daily detailed tide interactive chart.
• Time to next high/low tide.
• Wind units: knots, Beaufort, km/h, mph, m/s.
• Waves units: m, ft.
• Temperature: ºC, ºF.
• Distance: km, mi.
• Email notifications with daily highs.
• No registration required.
The SurfWise public spot database currently includes surf spots throughout the United States. Other countries will be added shortly. SurfWise users from other countries still have the ability to create private surf spots.
The following bugs have recently been discovered on the back-end servers running SurfWise and will be resolved as soon as possible:
1) User must create an account before logging in with Facebook.
2) Weather and water temperatures are currently not available.
3) Searching the surf gear exchange by zip code will only display ads that have been created in that zip code.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please refrain from reviewing the app until these bugs are resolved. Thank you
Tired of not being able to find a surf report or forecast for your local surf spot?
SurfWise is the next generation of mobile surf forecasting. Finally, an app that offers accurate, user generated, surf reports and forecasts for any coastal location. Turn any local beach break into a surf forecasting location.
-Create your own Surf Spots with detailed reports and forecasts
-Make your Surf Spots public or private (with the private setting, you choose who can view your surf spot, your secret spot stays secret)
-Get updated information including; swell height, swell direction, swell period, wind speed, wind direction, breaking surf height, water texture(chop), and user rated conditions
-Log reports for surf spots (users can log breaking wave height, water texture(chop), and a rating of overall surfing conditions)
-Add photos to each surf spot (show off that amazing ride you caught)
-Search public surf spots ,view a map or list of all public surf spots created by other users (currently US only)
-Need new surf gear? Check the Surf Gear Exchange (search and post surfing related classified ads)
-Check local surf shop sales (get an awesome deal on your next surfboard)
-All this and more….Try the app for FREE today!!!
SurfWise patent pending
* forecasts for 40000+ spots
* observations from 18000+ weather stations
* configurable favorites, measuring units
„Windfinder“ is free, with ads. „Windfinder Pro“ is not free, without ads and with Superforecast (hourly time steps, available in Europe, North America and Egypt), with widgets and global wind forecast maps.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!