Surfline app features include:
- Live streaming HD surf cams for Surfline Premium members, cam still image (updated every 10 mins) for free users
- Surf reports for thousands of spots worldwide that include surf height, wind speed and direction, tides, current weather, sunrise and sunset times, best conditions and map location
- Surf forecasts by Surfline Forecasters (where available) offering 5-days forecasts for Surfline Premium members, and 2-day forecasts for free users
- LOLA Swell Model swell size, period, and direction breakdown
- High-quality surf videos updated everyday
The Best App to watch the Best Spot such as MUNDAKA, TEAHUPOO,Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Marseille, and much more to come!
The whole, live HD with an exceptional quality.
Follow in real time the conditions of surfing on the most beautiful spots of France, Spain, Caribbean Island and even Tahiti.
You can also upgrade monthly or yearly the application and take advantage of live cams without advertising, with meteo forecasts & tides for 4 days.
The best Webcams are on WebcamHD
This IS the official Surf News Network app!
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Contact: Contact me at email@example.com for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
It is very simliar to our mobile site at touch.windguru.cz. The main purpose of the app is to get easily to your windguru forecast on your phone or tablet. It does not have many features (at least yet) but should do what we need...
Warning! If you do not know anything about Windguru and you are looking for classic weather app with animated weather pictograms, this is NOT FOR YOU! :-)
Planifiez facilement sur les 7 prochains jours, vos sessions sur les principaux spots du littoral de France métropolitaine. En région Aquitaine avec notamment sur la côte basque et landaise les spots de référence : Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Biscarosse… sans oublier ceux des régions Vendée, Bretagne, Méditerranée, manche et Corse.
Les données de prévisions météo sont réactualisées et expertisées toutes les 6 heures. Sur les 24 premières heures, vous disposez, pour les paramètres vagues et vent, de données issues de nos modèles météorologiques à très haute résolution : MFWAM (METEO FRANCE WAVE MODEL) et AROME (résolution 2.5 km).
Voici les principales fonctionnalités assurées par Surf Factor :
- Visualisez sur une carte 2D interactive les différents spots de France métropolitaine, ainsi que les champs de houle et de vent issus de nos modèles météo à très haute résolution.
- Gérez vos spots et accéder directement depuis vos favoris à une info météo précise, synthétique et personnalisable pour les 7 prochains jours :
-Vent moyen et max : force, direction.
-Houle : hauteur, direction et période des vagues.
-Température mini et maxi sur la journée
-Température de la mer.
-Personnalisez le tableau de prévision en choisissant pour chaque paramètre météo, les seuils favorables à la pratique de votre sport.
-Choisissez vos unités de mesure pour chaque paramètre météorologique (m/s, kt, km/h,…).
Des informations complémentaires importantes sont également fournies :
- Heure de lever et coucher du soleil.
- Heure des marées (basse mer, pleine mer et coefficients).
Surf Factor va continuer à s’enrichir de nouvelles fonctionnalités et d’améliorations.
N’hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques, idées ou questions, qui nous permettrons d’adapter au mieux notre application à vos attentes.
An Internet connection is not required to view tidal or sunrise/sunset data.
Accurate tidal forecasts for the Gower Peninsula (including Llangennith, Rhossili, Broughton, Oxwich, etc.) but the tide timings should also be relevant to much of the South Wales coast.
Choose from a selection of 4 coastal locations (hopefully more soon) for 5-day surf reports and view 5-day weather forecasts.
Tides available offline:
- The application does not require an Internet connection in order to obtain the tides information as this is handled locally.
- No loading times.
- This is particularly useful in areas with little/no data reception.
- 5 day surf and swell forecast available for 4 Gower locations (more soon, hopefully).
- Cached locally, so sync the app (happens automatically by default) before heading to no-signal areas.
- The app can also display the weather (though this feature does require an Internet connection).
- Local weather forecast is available for up to 5 days from the current day.
- Cached locally, so if you sync and move to a no-signal area, then the data is still viewable.
- Choose what you want to see.
- Configure the information shown on the graph and in tide tables.
- Choose whether or not to collect or show weather data.
- Tidal patterns usually form more of a cosine wave (in terms of a graph). This app displays the tidal information as linear intervals. This is accurate in indicating the height of the tide at low- and high-tide, but will not be accurate between tide events.
- Surf data provided by Magic Seaweed.
- Weather data is provided by World Weather Online.
- Weather icons are from the Novacons set designed by digitalchet (http://digitalchet.deviantart.com/art/Novacons-Weather-Icons-13133337)
- Weather information icons are from the Climacons set designed by Adam Whitcroft (http://adamwhitcroft.com/climacons/)
- Surf information icons are from the Batch set also designed by Adam Whitcroft.
Currently the app covers the United States, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the just released Caribbean in version 1.3. In time, we will offer more international locations.
Save up to 5 surf report locations and easily swipe between your favorite locations. The main screen, provides you with a summary of the 7 day surf forecast, and the current weather and buoy data. The current weather includes: air temperature, water temperature, wind, tide, and buoy data. When you click on the buoy button, you can get more detailed information from the nearest buoy. Clicking on the forecast day button, will take you to the detail screen, breaking down the full text forecast for the day, tide data, and a 3 hour interval wind and swell data through the day.
Swell Info makes receiving the current weather and surf forecast info a breeze! If you are not a current Swellinfo.com user, make sure to go to the web site to see the live forecasts for the nearest locations to your surf breaks.
For more questions, please email us through our mobile app email form:
* forecasts for 40000+ spots
* observations from 18000+ weather stations
* configurable favorites, measuring units
„Windfinder“ is free, with ads. „Windfinder Pro“ is not free, without ads and with Superforecast (hourly time steps, available in Europe, North America and Egypt), with widgets and global wind forecast maps.
Wisuki helps you to plan even better your outdoor activities like surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, fishing, sailing, paragliding, biking and more.
• Nearby and favorites spots.
• Wind orientation (offshore, side off, side, side on, onshore).
• Wind direction (wind from right, wind from left).
• Tide trend and tide height (%).
• Time picker (1 hour interval).
• Filters (wind orientation, wind direction and distance).
• 1 hour and 3 hours data intervals.
• 24 hours wind and waves daylight highs.
• Wind: Alert icon, direction, speed, gust.
• Waves: Alert icon, direction, height, period.
• Weather: Alert icon, temperature, clouds, precipitations.
• Forecast chart with 10 minutes resolution.
• Nighttime on/off switch.
• Water temperature.
• Spot time zone.
• Sunrise and sunset time.
• Animated wind and waves arrows overlaid on spot map.
• Dynamic arrow sizes and colors according to conditions.
• Standard, satellite and hybrid map modes.
• Zoom in and out.
• Time picker (1 hour interval).
• Daily highs wind and waves markers.
• Weekday picker.
• Direct access to all spot options.
• Spot tide reference buoy location.
• Standard, satellite and hybrid map modes.
• Route to spot.
• 30 days tide forecast and moon phases.
• Moonrise/moonset times, and sunrise/sunset times.
• High/low tide times, height and tidal coefficients.
• Daily detailed tide interactive chart.
• Time to next high/low tide.
• Wind units: knots, Beaufort, km/h, mph, m/s.
• Waves units: m, ft.
• Temperature: ºC, ºF.
• Distance: km, mi.
• Email notifications with daily highs.
• No registration required.
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers.
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new version of METEO CONSULT Marine iPhone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
The SurfWise public spot database currently includes surf spots throughout the United States. Other countries will be added shortly. SurfWise users from other countries still have the ability to create private surf spots.
The following bugs have recently been discovered on the back-end servers running SurfWise and will be resolved as soon as possible:
1) User must create an account before logging in with Facebook.
2) Weather and water temperatures are currently not available.
3) Searching the surf gear exchange by zip code will only display ads that have been created in that zip code.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please refrain from reviewing the app until these bugs are resolved. Thank you
Tired of not being able to find a surf report or forecast for your local surf spot?
SurfWise is the next generation of mobile surf forecasting. Finally, an app that offers accurate, user generated, surf reports and forecasts for any coastal location. Turn any local beach break into a surf forecasting location.
-Create your own Surf Spots with detailed reports and forecasts
-Make your Surf Spots public or private (with the private setting, you choose who can view your surf spot, your secret spot stays secret)
-Get updated information including; swell height, swell direction, swell period, wind speed, wind direction, breaking surf height, water texture(chop), and user rated conditions
-Log reports for surf spots (users can log breaking wave height, water texture(chop), and a rating of overall surfing conditions)
-Add photos to each surf spot (show off that amazing ride you caught)
-Search public surf spots ,view a map or list of all public surf spots created by other users (currently US only)
-Need new surf gear? Check the Surf Gear Exchange (search and post surfing related classified ads)
-Check local surf shop sales (get an awesome deal on your next surfboard)
-All this and more….Try the app for FREE today!!!
SurfWise patent pending
- Support for WindGURU Pro accounts and all forecast models: GFS, NAM, HRW, WRF, and NWW3
- Sync with WindGURU account: favorites, custom spots, settings ...
- Watch webcams from Webcams.Travel to SEE the actual weather conditions
- Tide graph
- Read the water sports news from SurferToday, WindMag (french), WindsurfJournal.com (french)
- And more to come ...
- Supports over 7,000 tidal stations in over 30 countries (including the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest locations to you when the app opens, so you can get tide times no matter where you are!
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 7-day forecasts for all locations (some even have 30-day tide charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - you can install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me.