Surfline app features include:
- Live streaming HD surf cams for Surfline Premium members, cam still image (updated every 10 mins) for free users
- Surf reports for thousands of spots worldwide that include surf height, wind speed and direction, tides, current weather, sunrise and sunset times, best conditions and map location
- Surf forecasts by Surfline Forecasters (where available) offering 5-days forecasts for Surfline Premium members, and 2-day forecasts for free users
- LOLA Swell Model swell size, period, and direction breakdown
- High-quality surf videos updated everyday
The Best App to watch the Best Spot such as MUNDAKA, TEAHUPOO,Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Marseille, and much more to come!
The whole, live HD with an exceptional quality.
Follow in real time the conditions of surfing on the most beautiful spots of France, Spain, Caribbean Island and even Tahiti.
You can also upgrade monthly or yearly the application and take advantage of live cams without advertising, with meteo forecasts & tides for 4 days.
The best Webcams are on WebcamHD
This not the official Surf News Network app, just one created by someone who loves the ocean hopefully for others who love the ocean.
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Possible future features based upon interest:
- Source code to be published online
- Tide Charts / Improved tide navigation with calendars
- Notifications based upon the forecast (e.g. get notified when the North Shore is over 5 feet in the Hawaiian scale and the winds are less than 25 mph)
- Home screen widgets
- Weather forecasts
- Improved Quick Forecast page
- Notes to allow the user to save information about a specific day to easily pull up later to see what conditions were present
- GPS integration to allow quicker location lookup based on the users location
Contact: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
It is very simliar to our mobile site at touch.windguru.cz. The main purpose of the app is to get easily to your windguru forecast on your phone or tablet. It does not have many features (at least yet) but should do what we need...
Warning! If you do not know anything about Windguru and you are looking for classic weather app with animated weather pictograms, this is NOT FOR YOU! :-)
Currently the app covers the United States, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the just released Caribbean in version 1.3. In time, we will offer more international locations.
Save up to 5 surf report locations and easily swipe between your favorite locations. The main screen, provides you with a summary of the 7 day surf forecast, and the current weather and buoy data. The current weather includes: air temperature, water temperature, wind, tide, and buoy data. When you click on the buoy button, you can get more detailed information from the nearest buoy. Clicking on the forecast day button, will take you to the detail screen, breaking down the full text forecast for the day, tide data, and a 3 hour interval wind and swell data through the day.
Swell Info makes receiving the current weather and surf forecast info a breeze! If you are not a current Swellinfo.com user, make sure to go to the web site to see the live forecasts for the nearest locations to your surf breaks.
For more questions, please email us through our mobile app email form:
An Internet connection is NOT required to view tidal or sunrise/sunset data.
Accurate tidal forecasts for the Gower Peninsula (including Llangennith, Rhossili, Broughton, Oxwich, etc.) but should also be relevant to much of the South Wales coast.
Choose from a selection of 4 coastal locations (hopefully more soon) for 5-day surf reports and view 5-day weather forecasts.
Tides available offline:
- The application does not require an Internet connection in order to obtain the tides information as this is handled locally.
- No loading times.
- This is particularly useful in areas with little/no data reception.
- 5 day surf and swell forecast available for 4 Gower locations (more soon, hopefully).
- Cached locally, so sync the app (happens automatically by default) before heading to no-signal areas.
- The app can also display the weather (though this feature does require an Internet connection).
- Local weather forecast is available for up to 5 days from the current day.
- Cached locally, so if you sync and move to a no-signal area, then the data is still viewable.
- Choose what you want to see.
- Configure the information shown on the graph and in tide tables.
- Choose whether or not to collect or show weather data.
- Tidal patterns usually form more of a cosine wave (in terms of a graph). This app displays the tidal information as linear intervals. This is accurate in indicating the height of the tide at low- and high-tide, but will not be accurate between tide events.
- Surf data provided by Magic Seaweed.
- Weather data is provided by World Weather Online.
- Weather icons part of Novacons set designed by digitalchet (http://digitalchet.deviantart.com/art/Novacons-Weather-Icons-13133337)
- Information icons (temp., wind, precip., etc.) part of Climacons set designed by Adam Whitcroft (http://adamwhitcroft.com/climacons/)
- Other information icons (surf icons, 'back to today', etc.) part of Batch set also designed by Adam Whitcroft.
I hope to also include extra features in future releases, such as:
- More detail on surf reports
- More granular weather reports
The SurfWise public spot database currently includes surf spots throughout the United States. Other countries will be added shortly. SurfWise users from other countries still have the ability to create private surf spots.
The following bugs have recently been discovered on the back-end servers running SurfWise and will be resolved as soon as possible:
1) User must create an account before logging in with Facebook.
2) Weather and water temperatures are currently not available.
3) Searching the surf gear exchange by zip code will only display ads that have been created in that zip code.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please refrain from reviewing the app until these bugs are resolved. Thank you
Tired of not being able to find a surf report or forecast for your local surf spot?
SurfWise is the next generation of mobile surf forecasting. Finally, an app that offers accurate, user generated, surf reports and forecasts for any coastal location. Turn any local beach break into a surf forecasting location.
-Create your own Surf Spots with detailed reports and forecasts
-Make your Surf Spots public or private (with the private setting, you choose who can view your surf spot, your secret spot stays secret)
-Get updated information including; swell height, swell direction, swell period, wind speed, wind direction, breaking surf height, water texture(chop), and user rated conditions
-Log reports for surf spots (users can log breaking wave height, water texture(chop), and a rating of overall surfing conditions)
-Add photos to each surf spot (show off that amazing ride you caught)
-Search public surf spots ,view a map or list of all public surf spots created by other users (currently US only)
-Need new surf gear? Check the Surf Gear Exchange (search and post surfing related classified ads)
-Check local surf shop sales (get an awesome deal on your next surfboard)
-All this and more….Try the app for FREE today!!!
SurfWise patent pending
METEO CONSULT supplies weather information to 140 harbour offices and to race organisers: the Route du Rhum, the Transat Jacques Vabre, the mini 6.50 transatlantic race, the Tour de France à la Voile, the Solitaire du Figaro, the Générali Solo, etc…
METEO CONSULT is now making available its expertise in Marine weather forecasting through its new METEO CONSULT Marine Android Phone application.
Completely free, it enables you to view:
• the 10-day coastal forecast for France and Europe with the navigable coastal area
map, information on the wind, swell, temperatures and cloud cover
• the areas surrounding ports, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spots,lakes.
It also displays:
• semaphore observations
• warnings and special notices
• coastal warnings by notification and gale warnings
• videos: the situation at sea, for the different sailing areas
• satellite images and precipitation radars
The METEO CONSULT MARINE application is accessible in 4 languages: French, English, Italian and Spanish.
METEO CONSULT forecasts are also available on the www.meteoconsult.com website and by telephone, from France by phoning the short number 3201 (€1.35 per call + €0.34 per minute), and from abroad on +33 1 77 86 86 86 (standard phone call charges apply + subscription or cost of the information).
Easily check charts to track incoming swells.
Background: Alessandro Traina
Follow us on:
Planifiez facilement sur les 7 prochains jours, vos sessions sur les principaux spots du littoral de France métropolitaine. En région Aquitaine avec notamment sur la côte basque et landaise les spots de référence : Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Biscarosse… sans oublier ceux des régions Vendée, Bretagne, Méditerranée, manche et Corse.
Les données de prévisions météo sont réactualisées et expertisées toutes les 6 heures. Sur les 24 premières heures, vous disposez, pour les paramètres vagues et vent, de données issues de nos modèles météorologiques à très haute résolution : MFWAM (METEO FRANCE WAVE MODEL) et AROME (résolution 2.5 km).
Voici les principales fonctionnalités assurées par Surf Factor :
- Visualisez sur une carte 2D interactive les différents spots de France métropolitaine, ainsi que les champs de houle et de vent issus de nos modèles météo à très haute résolution.
- Gérez vos spots et accéder directement depuis vos favoris à une info météo précise, synthétique et personnalisable pour les 7 prochains jours :
-Vent moyen et max : force, direction.
-Houle : hauteur, direction et période des vagues.
-Température mini et maxi sur la journée
-Température de la mer.
-Personnalisez le tableau de prévision en choisissant pour chaque paramètre météo, les seuils favorables à la pratique de votre sport.
-Choisissez vos unités de mesure pour chaque paramètre météorologique (m/s, kt, km/h,…).
Des informations complémentaires importantes sont également fournies :
- Heure de lever et coucher du soleil.
- Heure des marées (basse mer, pleine mer et coefficients).
Surf Factor va continuer à s’enrichir de nouvelles fonctionnalités et d’améliorations.
N’hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques, idées ou questions, qui nous permettrons d’adapter au mieux notre application à vos attentes.
L'application Anglet Surf Info comprend :
- des surf reports vidéos en direct des spots réactualisés plusieurs fois par jour.
- des surf reports photos complets avec commentaires (taille des vagues, force et direction du vent, température de l'air et de l'eau, marée, bouées, houle, période, lever et coucher du soleil, temps, webcam, etc..) et conseils pour profiter des meilleures conditions.
- des prévisions à 7 jours pour le surf et la plage produites par des surfeurs-météorologues locaux et réactualisées 2 fois par jour.
- des vidéos de surf HD réactualisées tous les jours.
- des news, des infos, les bonnes adresses locales. 100% local.
Fonctionnalités de l'application :
- Surf report vidéo accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application. Simple, rapide, efficace, ponctuel.
- Surf report photo accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application. Possibilité de basculer entre les différents reports du jour pour suivre l'évolution. Passage du surf report à la météo plage en 1 clic et vice-versa. Liens directs vers les relevés des bouées. Toutes les infos disponibles sur un seul écran.
- Prévisions à 7 jours pour le surf et la plage. Scrolling horizontal intuitif pour suivre l'évolution sur les 7 jours. Bascule entre les prévisions surf ou plage du jour souhaité en 1 clic.
Accès rapide aux différents liens de prévision pour faire VOS prévisions !!.
- Vidéo du jour. Accessible en 2 clics après le lancement de l'application, idéal pour bien débuter la journée, se motiver avant d'aller surfer ou simplement passer du bon temps.
- News. Contenu adapté pour les mobiles avec un diaporama en fin d'article. Des news 100% locales pour suivre les dernières infos, les surfeurs locaux, les résultats de compétition, trouver un endroit pour dormir, manger, sortir, acheter sa planche, sa combinaison, son pain de fax, sa serviette, crème solaire, etc...
Pour profiter du surf ou de la plage, c'est l'appli qu'il vous faut !!
Et si vous avez envie de Gironde, découvrez l'application Lacanau Surf Info.
N'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques par mail à email@example.com pour améliorer l'application.
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!
• Trusted forecasts include hourly, 36-hour, and 10-day forecast options (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Weather Maps: Fast, accurate, and localized radar maps offer past and future radar as well as severe weather alerts for storm tracking and tornado activity. With map layers you can select road or satellite views; activate hurricane tracking; and choose map layers, whether it’s cloud, radar, water temperature, wind speed, snow cover or more.
• Current weather conditions give you the “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Social Weather: Report your weather conditions to us! We'll use the information to improve the forecast & map out what others are reporting or tracking in your area. Plus, your report will be added to your personalized weather history, so you can track your past reports. To complete your report, remember to take a photo and share it with your friends. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• Severe Notifications and Weather Alerts: Get alerts for severe weather and high pollen counts for any of your favorite location(s). You also have the option to activate an always-on temperature in your notification bar for tracking the location of your choice.
• Weather Widgets: Offered in several sizes, whether you want the 1x1 weather widget, 2x2 weather widget, 4x1 weather widget, or 4x2 weather widget
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, pollen counts, and boat & beach planner help you plan your life around the weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• From severe storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news stories. You can also watch our videos, which cover everything from your local forecast to climate change news.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories.
• The best weather app is also optimized for Android tablets
Don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying about the best weather app:
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“Besides launching an impressive new look, a selection of social features have also been added to the application, radar maps are faster, and navigation has been enhanced. …” – App Advice
“… bright, crisp design and thoughtful layout. It packs a lot of information into not a lot of space, and a new social weather feature makes the service even more interactive … The Weather Channel is a deep dive into meteorological data...” – PC magazine
“One of the more intriguing new features is something The Weather Channel calls ‘Social Weather,’ … a native, Waze-like weather reporting service.” – TIME
"The Weather Channel app ... provides fast, accurate information.” – iDownloadBlog
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON SOCIAL AND WEB:
Check us out at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news and for tracking severe weather. Your WEATHER™ wherever and whenever you want it.
We love when you provide us with feedback. If you love our weather app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos