Welcome to the Android application for the Master of Social Work program at USC. This application will enable you to keep up with your courses and participate in the various conversations -- both academic and social -- amongst MSW students and faculty.
This app allows you to:
- View your course material, including lessons, documents, and videos
- Find and make contact with other members of your academic program
- Interact with your colleagues and instructors by posting your own photographs, documents and videos
- Get notified of upcoming live sessions and assignment due dates
- Download an entire unit, or pieces of content, directly from your Coursework outline
- Need to come back to a video later? Hit the "Save Offline" button on any piece of content
- See your download status in our new download queue
- Log into the app when offline and view all of your saved content
The blue dot indicates your location on the 100-hectare grounds of USC. The icons on the campus map hyperlink to a photo and description page of the site feature and shows the distance from your current location. The ‘map’ button will guide your walking path to that chosen feature.
Listen to the Vice-Chancellor and President’s welcome and enjoy the walking tour from one end of the campus to another.
Check out the latest Campus News and Events to find out what’s happening at USC Aiken.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about USC Aiken is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch USC Aiken YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Athletics – Find out the latest Pacers sports news and updates.
• Twitter – Keep up with the latest tweets from USC Aiken.
• Polls – Answer interactive questions to play an active role in the University.
• And much more!
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Buckling of a Column
2. The Finite Element Method for Bending and Buckling
3. Axial Vibration of a Slender Bar
4. Torsional Vibration
5. Vibration of Beams in Bending
6. Addition of Damping
8. Station Layout
9. The Definition of Railway Rolling Stock
10. The Evolution of Steam Motive Power
11. The Advent of Electric Traction
12. Evolution of Wheel Layout
13. Carbody Structures
14. Train Performance Issues on Metros and Light Rail
15. Manufacturing Methods
16. Proper Maintenance of Rolling Stock
17. Maintenance Management
18. The Needs of the Maintainer
19. Sleeper Functions
20. Prestressed Concrete Sleepers (Monobloc)
21. Track: The Origin and Development of Railway Track
22. Track Ballast
23. Rail Fastenings, Baseplates and Pads
25. The Introduction of Track Welding
26. Site Welding to Produce CWR
27. Crossing Design and Manufacture
28. Driving, Locking and Detection of Points
29. Paved Concrete Track
30. Earthworks, Drainage and Fencing: Stability of Earthworks
31. Detection of Movement of Earthworks
32. Drainage of the Trackbed
33. Side or – Cess Drains
34. Railway Fencing
35. Bridges and Structures: Early Railway Structures and Materials
36. Reinforced Concrete Structures
37. Prestressed Concrete
38. Brick and Masonry Structures
39. Structural Maintenance
40. Tunnels and Tunnelling: The History of Tunnelling
41. Construction Methods
42. Tunnel Linings
43. Electrification: Electricity as a Form of Motive Power
44. The AC System Connection of Supply
45. DC Low Voltage Systems
46. The Effects of Electrification
47. The Early History of Railway Signalling
48. Track Circuits
49. Minimum Headways
50. Subsidiary Signals
51. Transmission Based Signalling
52. Protection Against Trains Passing Signals at Danger
53. Systems and Communications
54. Human Processes
55. Interface Between Operation and Engineering
56. The Railway Systems Pyramid
57. The Public Address and Information Systems
58. Telephones and Radio
59. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
60. Vertical Transportation
61. Passenger Flow to and from Escalators and Lifts
62. Types of Escalators
63. Compact Type Escalators
64. Draught Relief
65. Types of Modern Lift
66. Inspection and Maintenance
68. Ventilation a Problem on Railways
69. Movement of Air
70. Design and Operation of Tunnel Fans
71. The Engineering - Full Circle
72. Increasing Use of Information Technology
74. Overhead systems
75. Alternating current
76. Advantages and disadvantages
77. Energy efficiency
78. Traction Power Network: Traction Power Network and Applications
79. Railway Electric Traction: Unit types
80. Electric Locomotive
81. History of Electric Locomotive
82. Introduction of alternating current
83. Direct and alternating current
84. Power transmission
85. Electric traction around the world
86. Modern use
87. Single- and double-arm pantographs
88. Electric Multiple Unit
89. Trolley Pole
90. Description of the device
91. Third Rail
92. Running rails for power supply
93. Highest voltages
94. Overhead Lines
95. Parallel overhead lines
98. Overhead catenary
99. Ground-Level Power Supply
100. Similar systems
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Please reference DreamLiner Title 8 for screenshots.
Access table of contents listing sections, subsections, paragraph, subparagraphs, and clause.
Within each section, have instant hyper link capability to subsection, paragraph, subparagraph, clause, subclause, item, subitem, and subsubitem.
Jump from one section to another.
Search the code for key words and view the codes with highlighted search key words.
Access the legislative history.
Adjust fonts sizes.
Entrepreneurs like you are a rare breed. You create incredible businesses and come up with ideas that change the world. Technology has made the 21st century, the century of the entrepreneur. Thanks to the power of the internet, you can reach a global audience in minutes.
The best way to learn is by doing - you’ll never learn anything if you sit and watch videos or read a PDF all day. We get you into action and enable you to achieve results immediately.
You’ll get in introduction in:
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- Basic coding for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Python
- Get to Know Django
- How to Get Your System Ready (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- How to start your First Django Project
- Lifetime access to 45 lectures
- 2+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 45900+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Very good course. Lessons are made really nice. The teacher is also really good, explanation was nice."
- (Matas Sauciunas) ★★★★★
"Definitely going to take the next level of this course. Thanks Justin!!"
– (Ulysses Minor) ★★★★★
"I totally recommend Justin Mitchel to learn the basic of coding, Justin explains very clear for everyone to understand, I´ve started from almost scratch about coding and this course help me a lot to know a little bit more.. "
- (Félix Correa Villanueva) ★★★★
Instructed By: Justin Mitchel | Entrepreneur
Justin is an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, Bestselling instructor on Udemy, Funded creator on Kickstarter and Cohost of Backer Radio.
Install the "Coding for Entrepreneurs" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Designed to help you settle into university life, Welcome Week includes information sessions, workshops and activities to help you get to know the campus, learn about academic expectations and assessment, access resources and services, obtain your student ID card and set-up your online access. It's also a great time to meet students and staff, attend social events, make new friends and kick start your university life.
If you are at school or interested in educational video materials, Guru gives you the best tutorials to be a Self-Guru.
You can chose video tutorials from more than 9 categories:
✔ Computer Science
✔ Health & Fitness
and even more..
or you can select your tutorials by schools:
✔ Khan Academy
✔ Yale University
✔ Oxford University
✔ Duke University
and more schools..
* Watch tutorials by categories
* Watch tutorials by schools
* Build your own Favorite list of tutorials, and save then
* Rate your tutorials
* Share tutorials with friends on Social Networks
* Discuss tutorials
for campus communities and for anyone who wants to connect with Colgate.
Colgate Mobile includes:
Real-time GPS tracking of Cruiser buses
Moodle and portal access
Searchable campus directory
Dining locations, hours, and menus
Latest Colgate news
Operating hours for libraries, recreational facilities
Raiders sports news, schedules, and scores
Calendar of events