This reference tool will tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to get into a M.D. school in the United States. This app puts you ahead of the game. It’s an insiders’ guide, created by successful physicians who recently navigated the difficult path to medical school with input from dozens of experts: medical school admissions counselors, current medical students, and even admission committee members.
This app is up-to-date for the 2013 application cycle. If you even think that a career in medicine is where you belong, you need this app!
With this app, you get:
- The most important dos and dont's for getting into medical school
- School Selector to identify which medical schools you should apply to
- Raw admissions data to help determine the strength of your medical school candidacy
- Detailed information on all U.S. M.D. and D.O. schools, as well as Caribbean medical schools
- Checklists to keep your application on track
- Answers to the most common pre-med questions, like:
What should I major in?
Which medical schools should I apply to?
Should I look at D.O. or Caribbean medical schools?
What should I do if my recommendation writer hasn’t turned in my letter?
What am I going to do if I didn’t get into medical school?
What about military medicine?
I am from another country, how can I get into a U.S. medical school?
And much more...
Why you need this app:
1) This year approximately 45,000 students will apply to medical school, and only approximately 1 in 3 students will ultimately be admitted.
2) Simple mistakes can doom otherwise successful applications. We will show you what mistakes to avoid and what exactly admission committee members are looking for when they recommend students for acceptance to their school!
3) This is the ONLY guide available that relies on data and insight from those in the know, offering you a condensed, quantitative, and objective approach to your biggest pre-med questions. Just like medicine relies on evidence to make decisions, this is an evidence-based guide.
4) While hard work and dedication is the best recipe for success, there are mistakes that even the best students make in the admissions process that can make or break their application. This app will help you avoid those mistakes.
5) Not all pre-medical advisors are created equal, and not all pre-medical students have access to quality pre-medical advising. This app can even the playing field for you, giving you top quality pre-medical advising.
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Keywords: md, do, medical, medicine, med, school, college, physician, dr, admissions, pre, med, calculator, amcas, msar, rank, apply, mcat, gpa, guide, post, bac