With the facility of being able to calculate your results anytime in your smartphone, Fitness Legacy is the extra tool you need in the search of your goals.
* Workouts: register your workout and access it anywhere.
* Daily Caloric Expenditure: calculate the amount of calories you need a day, whether to maintain your weight, gain body mass or lose fat.
*Body Fat Percentage (WITHOUT SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a formula which does not use skinfold, only your measures.
* Body Fat Percentage (WITH SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a 3 folds formula, using a skinfold.
* Body Mass Index (B.M.I): calculate whether you are in the ideal weight with this international formula.
This is a FREE version of the Fitness Legacy app. In order to have access to all of the features of the app, like physical evaluations, progress and an unlimited workout's registry, take a look at the Fitness Legacy PRO app.
This app will help you tracker your health, your body changes, your physical activities and monitor your progress. The best app to store personal data!
- Tracker, Log or Monitoring (with labels) of
- Loss or Weight Gain (Metrics and Imperials Units)
- Weight BodyFat and Lean Body Mass (table and chart)
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- BodyFat Percentage (manual entry)
- Body measurements
- Circumferences (Neck, Soulders, Chest, Bust, Arms, Forearms, Abdomen, Waist, Hip, Thighs, Calves)
- Skinfolds (Abdominal, Chest, Suprailiac, Thigh, Triceps, Subscapular, Biceps, Midaxilary)
- Bones (Radio, Femur)
- Cholesterol (Total, LDL, HDL and VLDL)
- Blood Test (Glucose, Triglycerides, Uric Acid)
- Blood Pressure
- Resting Heart Rate
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Multiple Users Profiles
- Built-in BMI Calculator
- Set Goal Weight
- Set Goal Bodyfat
- Wizard to discover your ideal weight
- Chart to Evolution
- Export your data to csv to use in excel, with the possibility to create your own graphics
If you like the BHF Tracker, buy the removal of ads (on some devices) and help in development costs of this wonderful app.
If you are looking for an app to manage data of your health, your weight and other things this is the best app for that.
New updates depend on feedback, give your feedback!
The app provides the easiness of being able to calculate your results, access your train and see your evolution anytime and anywhere, in the palm of your hand.
* Training: you will be able of create, manage and access your trains anytime, whether at the gym or outside it.
* Training Log: you will be able to save your old trains and track where you have improved or still have to improve.
* Evaluations: DO IT YOURSELF! you are the one who will do your own physical evaluation, calculating your body fat and saving your body measures.
* Development: access your old evaluations and also generate graphics with your development.
Beyond these features, you can use our calculators anytime:
* Body Fat (WITH SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a 3 fold's formula, using a skinfold.
* Body Fat (WITHOUT SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a formula which does not use skinfold, only your measures.
* Daily Caloric Expenditure: calculate the amount of calories you need a day, whether to maintain your weight, gain body mass or lose fat.
* Body Mass Index (B.M.I): check if you are in the ideal weight with this international measure
Body Fat Calculator by Shaped.Me allows you to track & monitor your weight, body measurements and body fat. With these tools a person can plug in their weight, body measurements and age and be given an estimate of their health when it comes to body fat. Knowing this information can lead a person into losing the proper amount of weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
Body fat is on our bodies for a reason, however too much body fat can be detrimental for our health. In order to live a healthy lifestyle we need to be aware of our body fat percentage and keep it as low as we can. Not only do we need to keep it low but we need to understand what is the healthy percentage of body fat for our, age, gender, height and weight.
The app isn’t just for those who are trying to lose weight it’s for everyone who is trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Yes the app is great for keeping track of weight loss progress however it serves as a guide to healthy living by keeping track of your body.
To calculate your body fat percentage this app helps keep track of your measurements when using a skin fold caliper. The calculations are based on the Jackson/Pollock methods (3, 4, and 7-site measurements).
History is available as an in-app purchase, which will also remove ads.
Depending on burned calories, you lose weight.
This free program with a lot of futures will help you keep track of your weight and body measures.
Every day, enter just your weight and waist size and measure your progress with just one touch.
Weight Manager even helps you reminding to track your weight by sending reminders (customizable in the settings tab)
The application provides a statistic screen where the user can see a chart that show information about the weight progress, waist size and more.
The notification let you not forget to take measure at the same time.
TRULLY USEFUL AND HELPFUL:
- enter your weight record daily
- see the progress on the chart
- choose from week/month/year chart view options
- set the weight goal to achieve the best result
- choose measurement system
- enable reminders and the schedule time
MORE PLUSES FOR YOU:
- Super easy weight entry logic
- No crash app for tracking the weight
- easy and quick to use tool
- tablet compatible HD graphics
- absolutely the fastest app available for tracking your weight
Additionally, the version of "Diary Weight Plus":
- Select a ringtone reminders
- The ability to save your photos
- To view the report in HTML format on the phone
- To view the report in HTML format on your computer
- Select which parameters lead
- To add your parameters (biceps, weight evening, weight loved kitten :-) ...)
- No ads
New features will be added regularly.
At the request of users have been added to BMI calculator (Body Mass Index) and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).
Want new features? Send me a mail.
Please do not put low scores. Contact us at email. All the problems will be corrected.
Unlike BMI calculators which can be very inaccurate especially if you have big muscle mass, this calculator gives results based on your body fat percentage and they are not affected by your body weight.
• 5 most accurate formulas:
- 1. Jackson/Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method.
- 2. Jackson/Pollock 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 3. Jackson/Pollock 7 site skinfold caliper method.
- 4. Durnin/Womersley 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 5. Tape Measure method used by the U.S. Navy.
• Progress chart.
• Settings menu where you can choose to save automatically age, height and weight.
• Body Fat Percentage Calculator.
• Lean Body Mass Calculator.
• Body Fat Weight Calculator.
• Fitness level: Underfat, Healthy, Overfat, Obese.
• Healthy / Ideal Weight Calculator.
• How much fat you should lose or gain.
Tags: Bodyfat Calculator, US Navy Method, Military, Army Physical Fitness Test, APFT Jackson Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method, Accurate, Beautiful UI, design, gorgeous, fast, most accurate, top calculators, bodyfat percentage, body fat percentage calculator
*** Fitness Calculators can be used with Imperial units (United States) and Metric units ***
Visit our Facebook Page:
Body Fat and Lean Mass:
Allows you to calculate an estimated body fat percentage, lean mass, and body fat mass.
Basal Metabolic Rate:
Calculates the amount of calories an individual should consume daily and provides calorie intake for someone that wants to maintain, lose, or gain weight. It also takes into consideration your exercise activity level.
Body Mass Index is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI is a fairly reliable indicator of body fatness for most people. BMI does not measure body fat directly, but research has shown that BMI correlates to direct measures of body fat, such as underwater weighing and dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA). BMI can be considered an alternative for direct measures of body fat. Additionally, BMI is an inexpensive and easy-to-perform method of screening for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
Calculates the amount of water your body needs per day and it also tells you the amount of water to drink per hour to meet that requirement. This is an excellent calculator.
Calculates the amount of creatine recommended for an individual according to body weight.
* "Loading phase"
* "Maintenance phase"
Calculates the recommended healthy weight according to the individual's height. It now provides a range on what is the ideal weight of a person based on height, and it shows what is the average weight range of people with that height.
Maximum Heart Rate and Target Heart Rate:
Calculates the highest heart rate an individual can safely achieve through activity/exercise stress. Added a new option that will allow you to obtain a target heart rate based on percentages of 50, 65, 75, and 85. The maximum, which is 100 percent, is also displayed.
One Rep Max:
Calculates the maximum weight an individual can lift only once. Added the weight needed to achieve 5, 10, 15, and 20 maximum repetitions.
Reflects physical fitness of an individual by calculating the capacity of an individual's body to transport and use oxygen during exercise.
Waist To Hip Ratio:
Calculations used as an indicator or measure of the health of a person and the risk of developing serious health conditions.
3 & 4 Site Skinfold Body Fat
Obtain your skinfold measurements in mm and input them in this calculator and you will obtain your body fat percentage, your body's fat and lean muscle weight
Omron Body Fat Calculator:
Obtain your body far percent from an Omron Monitor and input that value here. Whit that information, and your weight, this calculator will provide you with your Lean Mass weight, Fat Mass weight, and which category you fall under. **Omron Fat Loss Monitor is a registered trade mark of OMRON HEALTHCARE, INC.
*** Coming soon ***
7 Site skinfold body fat calculator
---- Information Tabs ----
Awesome quick reference about vitamins that includes the food source and the recommended daily amount.
Awesome quick reference about dietary minerals that includes the food source and the recommended daily amount.
Medicinal Herbs and Roots Tab:
Awesome quick reference about the health benefits of popular herbs and roots.
***BEFORE USING THE FITCAL APPLICATION YOU MUST READ AND AGREE WITH THE APPLICATION'S DISCLAIMER. BY DOWNLOADING THIS APP YOU ALSO AGREE TO READ THE DISCLAIMER INCLUDED IN THE APP***
O aplicativo foi desenvolvido para academias, estúdios personalizados, personal trainers e alunos. Seu objetivo é proporcionar maiores resultados nos treinamentos e motivar os alunos.
A app funciona de forma off-line, permitindo a utilização em locais sem conectividade com a internet. A conexão com a internet é necessária apenas para visualização de vídeos do YouTube.
Com o aplicativo você pode aplicar o teste em quantas pessoas quiser, calcular cada nota, enviar por e-mail ou celular o resultado de cara avaliado e ainda exportar uma planilha em Excel com todos os testes para guardar em seu computador.
Suporta as versões 2.1 a 4.4.2 do Android.
Fazer backup no cartão SD;
Restaurar cópias feitas;
Enviar por e-mail ou SMS;
Exportar para Excel;
Importe a relação de nomes de uma planilha Excel para facilitar sua aplicação;
Desenvolvido por Paulo E S Mesquita.
O aplicativo Medida Certa cria um programa de treinamentos específico para você, de acordo com seus dados e seus objetivos. Todos os treinamentos foram preparados por Márcio Atalla, profissional de educação física e consultor da série do Fantástico.
Você pode acompanhar sua evolução, inserir dados do seu treinamento e receber alertas para se alimentar na hora correta. Também é possível compartilhar seus resultados no twitter e no facebook. E você ainda tem espaço para desabafar em vídeo sobre as dificuldades da busca pela Medida Certa.
Marcio Atalla explica em detalhes a maneira correta e as funções dos principais exercícios, em vídeos especiais, gravados com Renata Ceribelli e Zeca Camargo.
O aplicativo também traz ferramentas para calcular o IMC (Índice de Massa Corporal), o percentual de gordura e o gasto calórico de diversos exercícios.
Os apresentadores do Fantástico também compartilham dicas de alimentação que aprenderam durante a série. Saiba também quais são as músicas que embalam as corridas e exercícios de Zeca Camargo.
- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
If you encounter any problems or if you have questions, send us an email by selecting the Support item in the Menu.
- Calculate ideal weight and BMI (body mass index) using basic data such as sex, weight, height and age.
- Calculate ideal weight with more detail using the advanced option, where you can add your physique, number of children (women), number of years of overweight and waist circumference. These data adjust the classification. Furthermore, the ideal weight results present details by different authors, which is useful for professionals or to make comparisons.
- Calculate the energy requirement (or caloric) estimate (REE): where you can, based on the input data, have notion of the amount of calories required per day and how much to eat or stop eating to lose weight, with the possibility of indicate the weight you want to lose per week.
- Get results about: your weight, your possible weight, your cardiometabolic risk according to waist circumference, a classification of your status, overweight and fat percentage estimated by BMI.
- Select a background according to your taste, from 7 possibilities.
- Measure skinfold: it offers an alternative to measure the existing body fat and lean mass. Here is necessary to have a plicometer, so it is more oriented to professionals of the area. Remember that in any case the overall results show an estimate of the percentage of fat.
It is important to note that the percentages of body fat tend to be, on average, about 10% for athletes and about 15% for thin people. Therefore having fat is normal does not necessarily mean overweight, unless that exceeds a certain limit, which in general will be greater than 20%.
This application is developed to make calculations for people over 18 years. Not recommended for children, pregnant women or bodybuilders.
The first menu (Calculate Body Mass Index):
- Has the option to calculate the plasma creatine, body surface area and BMI informing their level.
Shows the weight and the ideal weight range required confirming weight.
The second menu (Calculate the rate of fat):
- Allow the user to get the result of your rate of fat giving information such as the height and hip measurement.
The third menu (Calculate the quantity of calories eaten per day):
- The user enters values as weight, height and age as getting the calorie can be consumed per day, and then choose the level of physical activity practice some sport event.
The fourth menu (Calculate by morbidity Waist-Hips):
- Placing values as the waist, hips and stating the age, one gets the result of the assessment of cardiovascular risk and morbidity.
You can record your weight in the morning, noon and evening and see the evolution on a chart.
You can also monitor your body and your muscles by choosing to enter your measurements daily.
A summary of the last seven days is displayed on the home page of the application for your weight, your body measurements and your FMI and BMI.
- Statistics on your weight and your body
- Record your weight in the morning, midday and evening
- Save your body measurements for different muscles
- View your results on charts
- View, manage and know at any time your body mass index and your fat mass index