The app has been completely redesigned for speed and usability. In addition to a number of new features, we hope you find the format allows easier reading and crisp photos and video for a more dynamic experience.
ABC2 News offers comprehensive local news, Maryland's most accurate weather forecast and sports coverage for Baltimore and all of Maryland. Breaking news and severe weather coverage are delivered with live streaming video.
Please review the app and let us know what you think.
With our Baltimore local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Baltimore weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Baltimore local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WBAL-TV 11 News app.
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
This app features constantly updated coverage of the Des Moines area, including news updates, live streaming newscasts (on many devices), and breaking news updates.
You can even choose which kinds of push notifications you'd like to get from WHO-HD, and let us know when to not disturb you by setting a 'quiet time'.
Our Interactive Radar brings you a powerful weather tool you can use to track storms, while updated weather forecasts will let you plan ahead to avoid severe weather.