Are you expecting? Expect the best with Mobile Maternity – the official Detroit Medical Center baby app. Mobile Maternity is for moms-to-be who are on the go and want to be well prepared for every stage of pregnancy. From health tips to tracking tools, Mobile Maternity is here to help you and your baby have a happy and healthy experience.
Features of Mobile Maternity:
• Enter your due date to follow your baby’s development
• Track how many weeks along you are and how many days left until your due date
• Receive weekly tips from Detroit Medical Center doctors
• Take photos to share with family and friends via email and Facebook
• Log your daily symptoms, weight and waist measurements so you can easily discuss them with your doctor
• Use the Track feature to record your baby’s kicks and time your contractions
• Keep track of appointments on the Mobile Maternity calendar, which syncs to your device’s native calendar
• Record notes in your diary
• Use the Report feature to view a summary of your app entries
• Contact an OB/GYN at the Detroit Medical Center
• Get directions to Detroit Medical Center locations
• Get emergency room wait times for Detroit Medical Center hospitals
• Get DMC birthing class information
• Read hospital packing tips
• Read tips for bathing your baby
For more information about Mobile Maternity visit www.dmcbaby.org. For more information about the Detroit Medical Center, visit www.dmc.org.
Keywords - pregnancy, maternity, mom, motherhood, birth, health, prenatal, contractions, kick counter, tracker, planning
•ER Wait Time – current average wait time for Doctors Medical Center of Modesto’s emergency room
•ER Sign-up – allows you to reserve your time for an emergency room visit
•Maternity – provides a rich and varied set of features to track your maternity progress
•Baby’s First Year – helps track and keep up with needs of your growing baby
-Breast Feeding Guide
-Diaper Bag Checklist
•Health Library – loaded with information on diseases, tests, procedures, drugs, wellness, nutrition, etc.
•Guide Me – turn by turn guidance from your current location
•Call Us – main hospital number, plus specific numbers for major departments – all touch-to-call!
•Find A Physician – search for a physician based on specialty, distance, insurance accepted, age, gender, etc.
•First Aid – practical advice for situations such as infant choking, poison, animal bites, bleeding, burns, etc.
•Emergency Contacts – enter and save your emergency contacts
•Physician Contacts - – enter and save your physician contacts
•Medicines – enter and save your prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines
•Insurance Numbers – enter and save your insurance numbers as a handy reference!
Powered by WorldLink