Loan Calculator helps you to calculate monthly payment, interest or loan amount. It allows to create payment schedule and to plan advanced repayment.
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
***** Monthly Payment Calculator (EMI Calculator) will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
This is a simple application, which is useful for all loan/mortgage calculations.
--> Calculate the LOAN/MORTGAGE EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) for Home/Car/Personal/Any Loan.
--> Generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan.
--> Calculate the LOAN AFFORDABILITY based on the affordable EMI.
--> Compare up to 4 different set of LOAN values.
-->E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to email@example.com
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
- amount + duration + rate -> monthly payment
- duration + rate + monthly payment -> amount
- amount + rate + monthly payment -> duration
- amount + duration + monthly payment -> rate
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan, ...
This single form helps finding its ideal financing by trial and error. For example:
- I'm considering buying a property $ 250,000, loan rates are around 4% and I prefer borrowing over 20 years.
- So I know the amount [250 000] duration , rate  and requests the calculation of the monthly repayment. The amount: $ 1,514.95.
- I only have a monthly budget of $ 1400.
- I then replace the monthly payment calculated by  and ask to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 231,030.
- It is probably too low to negotiate the price with the seller. What if I increased the loan period?
- I replace the term by  and request to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 245,536.
- Maybe I could negotiate a bit the rate to the bank to do even better.
- I replace the rate by 3.9% and recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 247,865.
- An offer at that price will surely be accepted.
Possible inclusion of insurance fees (fixed monthly fees).
Can be installed on SD Card.
Please report potential issues on http://www.ameyniel.com.
Full version and free
Solve for principal, payment, rate or period
Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual compounding
Constant Payment, Constant Amortization, Interest Only
Calculation type: 360/360, 365/360, 365/365
Calculate balloon payments
Note: The interest calculation type can only be set for preparing the amortization schedule. It will not calculate the payment, rate, etc. if set to a 365/360. Why not? Because it is a complicated calculation that is dependent on the date that the loan is funded. For example, a Bank Rate method loan (365 / 360) that compounds and has a monthly payment could have 12 different answers depending on which month the loan started. Then, how the loan term relates to leap year will increase it to 48 different anwswers. Then, how many times the loan wraps around a leap year will add yet more answers. Since this is not done in practice, the calculator does not make those calculations. Please don't complain and rate the calculator low because it doesn't make a very difficult and impractical calculation. Thanks.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you by all means.
- Loan EMI Calculation
- Loan Compare tool to compare 2 different loans
- Calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI.
- Loan Refinance tool
- Save & View Loan Details
- Loan Repayment Schedule
- Calculate EMI or Tenure or Loan Amount or Interest Rate by entering other three values.
- Total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
- Send SMS
- Send Email Message
- Send Repayment schedule as email attachment.
- Total Amount Paid added
- Currency Symbol.
- Settings for Default Values - Tenure & Interest Rate, Currency Symbol, Reload Last Values
Useful for calculating Loan EMI or Loan eligibility for SBI, HDFC, ICICI, LIC.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.