Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
- amount + duration + rate -> monthly payment
- duration + rate + monthly payment -> amount
- amount + rate + monthly payment -> duration
- amount + duration + monthly payment -> rate
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan, ...
This single form helps finding its ideal financing by trial and error. For example:
- I'm considering buying a property $ 250,000, loan rates are around 4% and I prefer borrowing over 20 years.
- So I know the amount [250 000] duration , rate  and requests the calculation of the monthly repayment. The amount: $ 1,514.95.
- I only have a monthly budget of $ 1400.
- I then replace the monthly payment calculated by  and ask to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 231,030.
- It is probably too low to negotiate the price with the seller. What if I increased the loan period?
- I replace the term by  and request to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 245,536.
- Maybe I could negotiate a bit the rate to the bank to do even better.
- I replace the rate by 3.9% and recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 247,865.
- An offer at that price will surely be accepted.
Possible inclusion of insurance fees (fixed monthly fees).
Can be installed on SD Card.
Please report potential issues on http://www.ameyniel.com.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Quickly calculate with a few gestures the monthly payments, interest and insurance costs of a mortgage, a consumer or auto / motorcycle loan.
With the amortization per month or per year, you know if you pay too much interest or not in early repayment, and be sure that to purchase your future property is a good option if you resell after a short time.
This application belongs to the rare category of those that allow you to calculate the payout of extra operations ("Prepayment" and "monthly payments variation").
Easy Mortage Calculator also helps you to estimate the maximum mortgage you can get from your bank.
The main calculator interface adapts to the size of your screen, depending on whether you have a smartphone or a tablet.
You can email us if you find some translation issues.
Only available in Pro version :
- no advertising
- pie charts
- linear charts
- you can send your simulations by SMS, Mail etc ...
- configurable interface : you can use the name of your company in the title of each screen
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you by all means.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at email@example.com
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Crédit Immobilier est un outil complet très simple à utiliser de simulation de prêt immobilier et des frais de notaire.
Il vous permet d'évaluer:
- Votre capacité d'emprunt
- Vos mensualités de crédit
- Le coût total de votre prêt
- Votre Taux Effectif Global (TEG) en fonction du montant d'emprunt et des taux de crédit, assurance, frais de dossiers et frais de caution.
- Tableau d'amortissement
- Les frais de notaire
Pris en compte:
- Frais de dossier
- Frais de caution
- Frais de garantie
Specialized views for smartphones and tablets!
- Simulation of a mortgage from the monthly payment or duration
- Assessment of costs on a Mortgage / loan
- Cost Curve a Mortgage
- Schedule a mortgage
- Possibility to set a 0% mortgage insurance
- Possibility to set a 0% mortgage
- Automatic calculation of the input (without clicking a button)
- View smartphone and tablet
PS: We propose a simulator prepayment simulator.
Programmers are open to all comments!
Email programmers: b3c.apps @ gmail.com
Available language: English, French
keywords: mortgage , loan, credit, simulation, prepayment, partial, complete schedule, amortization.
L'application intègre le calcul du coût de l'assurance. Cela permet de se rendre compte que malgré un taux qui peut paraitre faible le coût total de l'assurance est assez conséquent.
De manière très ludique et précise, vous déplacez des curseurs pour renseigner :
- le montant à emprunter
- la durée
- le taux d'intérêt
- la mensualité
Le résultat de la simulation vous apparaitra sous la forme d'un graphique pour une meilleure lisibilité.
Vous pourrez décider de vous envoyer le résultat de la simulation par mail afin d'en conserver un trace.
Simulation Crédit Immobilier vous permet de connaitre pour votre emprunt le montant total des intérêts que vous devrez rembourser et leurs proportions par rapport au montant emprunté.
Simulation de Crédit Immobilier vous est propsé de manière complétement gratuite et ne peut-être utilisée que dans un but informatif et didactique afin que son utilisateur puisse se rendre compte du coût d'un crédit immobilier.
Cette simulation ne signifie pas que vous pouvez obtenir un prêt auprès d'un organisme financier, car nous ne connaissons pas vos capacités finançières.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.