- amount + duration + rate -> monthly payment
- duration + rate + monthly payment -> amount
- amount + rate + monthly payment -> duration
- amount + duration + monthly payment -> rate
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan, ...
This single form helps finding its ideal financing by trial and error. For example:
- I'm considering buying a property $ 250,000, loan rates are around 4% and I prefer borrowing over 20 years.
- So I know the amount [250 000] duration , rate  and requests the calculation of the monthly repayment. The amount: $ 1,514.95.
- I only have a monthly budget of $ 1400.
- I then replace the monthly payment calculated by  and ask to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 231,030.
- It is probably too low to negotiate the price with the seller. What if I increased the loan period?
- I replace the term by  and request to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 245,536.
- Maybe I could negotiate a bit the rate to the bank to do even better.
- I replace the rate by 3.9% and recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 247,865.
- An offer at that price will surely be accepted.
Possible inclusion of insurance fees (fixed monthly fees).
Can be installed on SD Card.
Please report potential issues on http://www.ameyniel.com.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Yet, if you do want to invest in real estate now or in the future, this app is perfect for you and it's free!
Don't buy a property for investment before you check this app!
Real Estate Calculator App was developed so that anyone who wants to invest in real estate will be able to evaluate a property's profitability and decide if it's a good deal.
No more complicated excel spreadsheets or asking friends in the field for favors!
Each person can enter the details of the property he or she would like to purchase as an investment and decide whether the deal is worth it.
What would be the property's net income?
How about the overall return on investment (ROI)?
How much will my monthly mortgage payment be?
Everything is calculated and presented to you in an easy and simple design.
Save & Load an UNLIMITED number of properties
Compare between several properties - showing you in a clear & simple way which deal is the best
Maximize your ROI by entering a desired return rate which will then adjust the mortgage you'll be taking
Share your property with others for consultation or any other reason
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime to: email@example.com
If you've liked what you've read until here, Real Estate Calculator is exactly what you need.
★★★ Press install now - This is your first step to success ★★★
★ Try it - it's free ★
Key Features of Real Estate Calculator App
★ Sums up all the property's initial expenses
★ Sums up all the property's ongoing expenses
★ Sums up all the property's expected income
★ Calculates the net income
★ Calculates the Return On Investment (ROI) / Cash on Cash Return (COCR)
★ Calculates the Capitalization Rate (Cap)
★ Calculates your monthly mortgage payment using a built-in mortgage calculator
★ Shows you both monthly and yearly results (where applicable)
★ Saves the current property (there is no limit on the number of properties)
★ Loads a previously saved property
★ Compares up to 5 saved properties
★★ Share the app with friends
★★ Share properties for use with this app, as CSV (ie for excel) or as text (ie for printing)
★★ Calculates & adjust mortgage down payment according to a desired return rate
Real Estate Calculator is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ needs and wishes.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Real Estate Calculator, Real Estate, Calculator, Calculate, Evaluator, Evaluate, House, Houses, Property, Properties, Deal, Deals, Cash, Finance, Financing, Mortgage, Loan, Down Payment, Net Income, Ongoing, Expenses, Return Rate, Return on Investment, ROI, Cash on Cash Return, COCR, Capitalization Rate, Cap, Budget, Money
Storage, Developement tools - Allows the app to save & load properties
Network communications - Allows the app to check whether a premium upgrade was purchased and to show/remove ads accordingly
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Calculate mortgage payments given principal, interest and term. Reverse calculate any one variable given the other three.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to six additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to email@example.com
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
equal total payments
Calculate Simply on Mobile!
You try to input principal, interest, term!
You can get monthly loans amount.
Is very simply you can use.
* If you any question, Please contact to me.
( translate, bug and mistake, anymore )
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Investment gain or loss can also be calculated assuming purchase, sale price and monthly rental.
Currently English, Korean and Chinese language are supported.
-Input in the loan amount, interest rate and the installment period in years
-Screen is kept ON while app is on
-Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
-Option to clear all the fields
- connaître l'ensemble des produits d'épargne réglementée
- simuler vos crédits et votre épargne
- estimer votre capacité d'emprunt...
This app makes it very simple to know wether a real estate investment is worth or not and provides a very accurate, simple and complete financial report about your real estate investment.