This beautifully designed Bible contains practical application drawn from Max Lucado's entire career—from his first book to his latest release, Outlive Your Life. For the first time, all the devotional material in this fully-revised edition of The Inspirational Study Bible is from Max Lucado and uses the popular and reliable New King James Version translation!
Also the FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
• Gain a unique, inspirationally focused view of Scripture
• Experience God's interaction with people like yourself
• Acquire new perspectives from the devotional insights of Max Lucado
• Shine a light on "the map that leads us to God's highest treasure"
• More than 1,000 insightful Life Lessons
• Christ Through the Bible notes demonstrate the presence and attributes of Jesus from Genesis to Revelation
• Topical Index
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NIV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry's Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley's Explanatory Notes, John Gill's Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman's Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
-- Includes beautiful background image for each quote
-- Includes 25 quotes
-- This app also provides additional functionality to share a Quote via messaging, Bluetooth, internet, e-mail, watsApp, etc.
-- Fully offline viewable! Just one time download!!
Go ahead try this great app and have fun :)
Proudly built on the Open Source Model. You are free to build your own "Lessons For Life App". Visit: http://appsmango.github.io/LessonsForLife/
NOTE: We support our happiness initiative using the Google ads we show in the app
Quotes for life, motivational quotes, inspirational quotes, life quotes, free, offline, motivation, proverbs
There’s no place like home! The favorite tale of the Wizard of Oz goes HD in a fantastic interactive storybook for kids. Travel with Dorothy and Toto as they go on their journey to the fantasy world of Oz. Follow the Yellow Brick Road and meet the Scarecrow who wants a brain, the Lion who longs for courage and the Tin Man who is desperate for a heart. Dorothy and her ruby red slippers make quite a pair as she travels through Oz. Dorothy knows just how to deal with the Wicked Witch of the West and she uncovers the truth about Oz.
With great puzzles to coordinate with the story, The Wizard of Oz is a fantastic interactive read for the whole family. In Dorothy’s dream, the people she knows become the characters in Oz - it’s the ultimate fantasy tale that teaches morals and life lessons. The Wizard of Oz is also the perfect bedtime story - generation after generation. Kids will quickly become captivated by the fantasy world of Oz. Enjoy smart activities, high quality animation and sound effects.
• Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
• Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
• Get crafty with your kids!
• Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
• Memory Match - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
• Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
• Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
• Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
• Help the fairy greet Dorothy & Toto when they arrive at Oz
• Follow the Yellow Brick Road & meet the Scarecrow, the Lion & the Tin Man
• Watch how the kind Wizard helps reveal a heart, a brain & real bravery - pure fun
• Help Dorothy spray water & make the Witch of the West shrink
• Fun Puzzle activities on many pages
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Please feel free to request any other books that you may want added to the app.
Think And Grow Rich
What Makes a Winner?
THINK and GROW RICH is the Granddaddy of All Motivational Books and the first book to address the question What Makes a Winner?
Through the encouragement and support of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill studied the most successful men of industry of his time in order to ascertain what traits each possessed. His findings are contained within The Laws of Success and later refined in Think and Grow Rich.
In THINK and GROW RICH, Napoleon Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. THINK and GROW RICH is an all-time best-seller, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and set the standard for motivational thinking.
AS A MAN THINKETH has long been read by millions of people seeking joy, success, and health through the power of thought and its effect on life.
James Allen insists upon the power of the individual to form his own character and to create his own happiness. Thought and character are one, he says, and as character can only manifest and discover itself through environment and circumstance, the outer conditions of a person s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state."
And thus James Allen teaches two essential truths: today we are where our thoughts have taken us, and we are the architects - for better or worse - of our futures. Perhaps one of the greatest writers of this century, he portrays the Truth clearly, eloquently and with no misunderstanding. AS A MAN THINKETH is a timeless piece.
...is a classic self-help book, written by Maxwell Maltz in 1960 and published by the non-profit Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation. Motivational and self-help experts in personal development, including Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy have based their techniques on Maxwell Maltz. Many of the psychological methods of training elite athletes are based on the concepts in Psycho-Cybernetics as well. The book combines the cognitive behavioral technique of teaching an individual how to regulate self-concept developed by Prescott Lecky with the cybernetics of Norbert Wiener and John von Neumann. The book defines the mind-body connection as the core in succeeding in attaining personal goals.
This app is now Open Source. Sources available on request.
The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles.
The 100-year-old book that inspired Rhonda Byrne's bestselling The Secret.
Live your dreams and acquire wealth. Learn a proven method for success and access your inner strength. Realize your potential. Rediscover the original version of Wallace D. Wattles's 1910 classic, The Science of Getting Rich, the forerunner of every personal finance and self-help book ever written. Explore the principles that have shown generations of readers the way to riches and fulfillment in life.
The book, as it turns out, is about getting rich - not only in terms of money but in every possible way, including relationships and health.
"As I read, it became clear that what Wattles was presenting is actually the science of life. He wrote The Science of Getting Rich in 1910 for the coal miners in his area, so the book is quite short and the language is simple. He doesn't get into philosophies or theories. He doesn't explain why or how it works. He just says, 'Do what I say and your life will completely change.'" - Rhonda Byrne, executive producer of The Secret, as quoted in "You've Got To Read This Book!"
Looking for ebooks? Take a look at other classic books we've published on Google Play.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
-It provides over 100 verses, in random orders, each time you click the button. Therefore, you will be exposed to different verses each time you access this app.
-Big things are coming soon for this app.
"The Secret of Success" is an important motivational book written by author William Walker Atkinson. Atkinson teaches in this work that individuality is inherent in each of us, and which may be developed and brought into activity in each one of us if we go about it right. Individuality is the expression of our Self - that Self which is what we mean when we say "I." Each of us is an Individual - an "I" - differing from every other "I" in the universe, so far as personal expression is concerned. And in the measure that we express and unfold the powers of that "I," so are we great, strong and successful. We all "have it in us" - it depends upon us to get it out into Expression. And, this Individual Expression lies at the heart of the "Secret of Success." And that is why we use the term - and that is what we shall tell you about in this little book. It will pay for you to learn this "Secret."
About the Author
William Walker Atkinson (December 5, 1862 – November 22, 1932) was an attorney, merchant, publisher, and author, as well as an occultist and an American pioneer of the New Thought movement. He is also known to have been the author of the pseudonymous works attributed to Theron Q. Dumont and Yogi Ramacharaka.
Due in part to Atkinson's intense personal secrecy and extensive use of pseudonyms, he is now largely forgotten, despite having written more than 100 books in the last 30 years of his life. (He obtained mention in past editions of Who's Who in America, Religious Leaders of America, and several similar publications—-but these are mostly subscription based, and reflect more on his desire to be known than his contemporary fame.) His works have remained in print more or less continuously since 1900.
Looking for ebooks? Check out other classic books we published for FREE on Google Play.
This app offers scheduled daily reminders and links to related Bible passages, and it allows you to journal, bookmark, and share via social media.
Scheduled daily reminders
Personal journaling section
Bookmark favorite devotions
Discuss daily reading with other users in public comments
Selectable color schemes and text formatting preferences
Links to related Bible passages
Library of downloadable monthly issues
Streaming audio content
Sharing via email, Facebook, and Twitter
Links to read through the Bible in one year
Sync activity with other mobile devices and ODB.org
* A completely new, user friendly and catchy user interface.
* A new Quiz Game option with multiple levels included.
* All share options available in the device included
We are proud and happy to release the Holy Bible Offline (KJV) in android for free. Holy Bible Application is simply designed to make it available OFFLINE complete. Internet connection is not required to read the bible verses. The app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". Search option is also provided for quick reference of King James Version. Forum has been included to have spiritual discussions.
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.3 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* New payment support Version 3.0 from Google implemented.
*************** Updates in Version 1.4.1 Released on 09th Dec 2014 *****************
* Settings option added in the verse reading page
* Day / Night reading modes added
* Increase decrease font sizes added
* Adjust screen brightness added
* Bugs fixed.
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 62,712+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 & completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN & STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible
Works offline. Read even without internet access
★ Bible Widget
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget
★ Audio Bible
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse
Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day
★ Bible Study
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study & quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. Then easily access them in the Highlights tab
★ User Friendly Interface
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we created an easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible
Easy & Fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses to quickly find what you are looking for
★ Read Easier
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible
Inspirational & motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends easily
Most important of all, its FREE
★Customize your audio readings by adjusting Speed & Pitch in Settings
★Daily Notification. Default time is 8am local time. Turn on/off and set desired time in Settings
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app is available as a FREE and PRO version. Free version contain advertisements which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Try out the FREE version before u decide if u should upgrade to non-ads version for 99c.
-This app uses Google Analytics.
-For best audio reading experience, please install Google Text to Speech app
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
All your favorite books, comics and bedtime stories for kids in one award-winning app. You can even add your own narration and sound effects to create a truly personal library that lives on your mobile device.
Choose from hundreds of popular books and comics hand-picked for children enjoying stories and nursery rhymes for the first time, playing with phonics or growing into fully fledged independent readers.
Here's just a taste of the wonderful characters and stories in our shop:
Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer, Thomas the Tank Engine, Frozen, Peter Rabbit, Charlie & Lola, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT), Angry Birds, Skylanders, Elmer, Transformers, Biff, Chip & Kipper, My Little Pony, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, Toy Story, Cars, Monsters Inc, Brave, Winnie the Pooh, The Beano and many, many more...
Volume 1-10. Sermons 1-606. If you are interested in others volumes please let me know.
Called the "Prince of Preachers," C. H. Spurgeon was a world-renowned preacher. At the young age of 22, Spurgeon was already preaching to audiences of over 10,000 people. Coming from a Reformed Baptist tradition, he emphasized the gospels and the demands of Christ upon believers' lives in his sermons. This volumes are part of a series, which allows one to read Spurgeon's sermons in chronological order. His sermons are never unduly complex or flowery, but immensely practical and encouraging. They are full of wit and concrete examples. Countless people throughout the world have profited from Spurgeon's moving words.
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!