Read books together with your baby, toddler, and preschooler directly on your phone or tablet for free — anytime, anywhere.
With this app, you’ll be able to:
• Download free books to share with your baby, toddler, or preschooler.
• Use our “in book tips” as you share books to find ideas, conversation-starters, and questions that keep your child engaged and build their early reading skills.
• Find fun, easy, and educational videos and activities you can do with your child using what you already have at home.
• Check out our top book recommendations for your child’s age. Use our “Do, Discuss, Discover” tips to learn how sharing these books and connecting them to simple activities can build your child’s skills and help get them ready for school.
• Find quality books, activities, and videos in English, Spanish, or bilingually.
Make Way for Books, a nonprofit organization, has more than two decades of experience helping children read and succeed, and helping families prepare their children for school. Our activities are based on early learning standards and are designed specifically to build your child’s early reading skills.