Now you can easily access detailed information on over 2,800 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs throughout Missouri. Get real-time Lake Reports, Weather Conditions and Best Fishing Times. Review and mark your favorite HotSpots, and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
Impressive Feature List:
✔ Access over 2,800 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs
✔ Easily Search a Lake with only a few letters
✔ Proximity Search to find a Lake near you
✔ Proximity search from a City, Town or Lake
✔ View & add HotSpots at your favorite Lakes
✔ Share your HotSpots or keep them Private
✔ View & add Live Lake Reports & Feedback
✔ Books, Mags & More – Save for Offline Reading
✔ Solunar Calendar to show Best Times to Fish
✔ Real-time Weather Conditions
✔ 4-Day Weather Forecasts
✔ View Nearby Photos at every Lake
✔ Species Reference with detailed info & images
✔ Access to State regulations & license information
✔ View maps & get directions to every Lake
✔ Link to numerous resources
✔ Great Fishing Tips, Videos & How To’s
Get the App that every angler needs and Fish with Attitude !
Visit www.iFishMissouri.com for the latest Features, News, Coverage or if you have any questions or feedback!
-Complete library of over 12,500 fishing locations (lakes, rivers, reservoirs and wetlands).
-Fishing locations are searchable by name, or easily retrievable by clicking a county to see all lakes or other
features in this geography.
-Save a lake or river on your favorites list for easy access to your favorite fishing spots.
-Create a journal entry for each fishing experience at a lake, river, stream, reservoir or wetland (swamp).
-Can't remember a lake name, the app allows you with ease to review all lakes, rivers, reservoirs or swamps for counties in Missouri.
-Want to share your fishing experiences with your fishing buddies, with one simple click you can email or text (SMS) lake or river details with GPS data to friends.
This is a must have app for all fishermen and fisherwomen who love to explore the great waters of Missouri (MO).
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
Fish Rules is a totally new and innovative way to understand recreational saltwater fishing regulations for state and federal waters from North Carolina to Texas.
Fish Rules simplifies saltwater fishing regulations into an easy to understand format. With a glance, know if a fish is in season, how many you can keep, how big they have to be, and more.
Fish Rules uses your phone's GPS and calendar to show only the regulations you need. No signal - No problem. Manually enter your latittude/longitude or select your fishing location to get the regulations you need.
Take a photo, log your fish, post it to Facebook - it's never been easier to brag about your catch!
Keep track of the fish you harvest and the ones you release in our intuitive Fish Log. Review your fish log to find patterns and improve your success on the water.
Crisp illustrations and great photos help you identify your catch. Swipe an image to see identification clues and additional photos.
Fish Rules App is NOT a lame pdf reader.
• Regulations are continuously updated throughout the year (2013).
• App is able to run entirely on your device.
• Location Filter: Use your phone's built in GPS or manually select your fishing spot to identify which regulations apply.
• Record harvested and released fish in an easy-to-use Fish Log
• Seamlessly post pictures of your best catches to Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintain your fishing license data within the app.
• Beautiful illustrations and photos are provided for each regulated species to improve your ability to accurately identify your catch. Turn your phone sideways to see larger images and identification clues.
SALTWATER RECREATIONAL REGULATIONS for
• South Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Atlantic federal waters)
• Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Gulf of Mexico federal waters)
• North Carolina state marine waters
• South Carolina state marine waters
• Georgia state marine waters
• Florida state marine waters
• Alabama state marine waters
• Mississippi state marine waters
• Louisiana state marine waters
• Texas state marine waters
Answers to the most common fishing regulations are provided in an intuitive, at-a-glance format:
• What is the bag limit and/or Vessel limit for the fish I just caught?
• What species are prohibited?
• When does season open or close for a particular species?
• When are circle hooks necessary?
• When is a dehooking device necessary?
• When is a venting tool necessary?
• How do I report the landing of a Highly Migratory Species?
Like Fish Rules on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Forum Communities Currently Supported:
In order to log in to MO Hunting, users will need their Conservation Number. This 9-digit number can be found on the BACK of their Heritage Card, next to the bar code. This is different from the 16-digit number on the front of the card. Their Conservation Number can also be found on any current or previous permit. For more help locating their Conservation Number, users can call (573) 751-4115 during regular business hours, and ask for the permits office, or go to http://mdc.mo.gov/node/5127.
NOTE: At this time, the Wildlife Code of Missouri still requires hunters, anglers, and trappers to carry a signed copy of the prescribed permit with them while actively engaged in hunting, fishing, or trapping. The signed hard copy of the permit should then be exhibited to any officer charged with the enforcement of this Code upon request, or to any transportation company or postal employee when presenting wildlife for shipment.
After harvesting a deer or turkey it is still necessary to immediately notch the month and date of harvest on your permit, Telecheck your harvest by 10 pm on the day of harvest, and record the Telecheck confirmation number on your voided permit.