The latest Breaking News, Severe Weather, local news, and sports is available wherever you go.
This updated app brings more features so with a few simple touches, you can read and watch the latest WSAZ news or share it by e-mail, text or even post to Facebook and Twitter.
This app is ad supported.
• Breaking news information
• Comprehensive coverage serving the Greater Memphis area, including Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Cordova, Millington, DeSoto County, Tipton County, Fayette County and Crittenden County
• Local business and industry news
• Articles from your favorite columnists, including:
o Geoff Calkins – Sports
o Wendi Thomas – Metro News
o Jennifer Biggs – Food & Spirits
o John Beifuss – Movie Reviews
• Local and area sports coverage, including:
o Memphis Grizzlies
o University of Memphis Tigers
o SEC athletics, including Ole Miss, Mississippi State, University of Tennessee and University of Arkansas
• Community coverage, such as Mid-South Memories, Prep Sports, Faith Matters and Go Memphis/Entertainment
• Editorials and letters to the editor
Exclusive app features:
• Breaking news and information, updated as stories develop
• Updated stories, video and photos from The Commercial Appeal and Commercialappeal.com
• Most popular and currently trending stories
• Share important stories with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email, directly from the app
The new WOWKTV.com iPhone app includes:
- Local news
- West Virginia News
- National News
- Business News
- West Virginia Tonight Live News
- Decision Makers Stories
- Local and National Sports News
- WVU & Marshall Sports News
- StormTracker13 Weather Radar and Forecasts
- Current conditions that change automatically based on your location.
- School Closings and Delays and Severe Weather Alerts
- Intuitive, patent-pending navigation
- Submit your news pictures and videos to WOWK right from the app
- Easy news sharing by e-mail, text message and post to Twitter and Facebook
- And more…
Designed and developed in partnership with DoApp, Inc., best in class in mobile phone development, and Inergize Digital, the media industry’s leading provider of content management solutions, Web sites and interactive technology for television stations and other media companies, the Mobile Local News application makes it easy for media companies to distribute news and information to the mobile masses.