MediaDog interfaces with SickBeard, CouchPotato, Headphones & SABnzbd to give you a central point to access and control these applications from the comfort of your Android phone.
*First on Android with SickBeard
*First on Android with Couchpotato
*Now First on Android with HEADPHONES!!!
The features of each application are:
Search for and add new shows to your SickBeard instance.
Set episode & season status to Wanted/Ignored/Archived or Skipped
Delete, Pause & Un-Pause shows.
Displays your list of shows in a beautiful banner format
Displays a list of coming episodes with the date & time of the show
Search for and add new movies to your Couchpotato queue.
Add movies to your queue using your custom quality formats.
Swipe between your wanted, Downloaded & Snatched queues.
Remove movies from your queue.
Clear your snatched and downloaded queues in one go.
CouchPotato Server(v2) features only:
Upgrade the qualities of your wanted and downloaded movies.
Browse your entire movie library
When searching movies you already have or want are flagged.
IMDB Integration. Share a movie from IMDB to MediaDog to add it to your wanted queue
View Artist list
View Albums for artist
Set album status
View your current queue and speed.
Rearrange your queue by dragging and dropping queue items
Pause, Rename, Delete & change category of individual jobs
Pause entire queue
View history items
Failed items highlighted in red
View History Item Summary Information
Delete Individual history item
Delete all history items (Menu->Clear All History Items)
Retry failed job
Delete failed job & all associated files
MediaDog also support multiple instances of each of these applications.
The central hub for Sickbeard, Couchpotato & SABnzbd on Android!
Use #mediadog on Twitter to submit feature requests or questions!
-Widget only works on Android 3.0+
-There is a known issue switching from a CouchPotato v2 server to a v1 server. MediaDog will crash however it will work once restarted.
-To refresh sickbeard banners/CouchPotato posters delete the Media Dog folder on your SD card.
-If you are having trouble connecting to any of the services verify you can open them in your phone's browser. If you can't MediaDog isn't the problem.
Unity is a Platform that powers millions of interactive experiences worldwide. Specially designed for the architecture, building and construction industries Unity’s 3D architectural real time visualization platform enables architects to create fully immersive and interactive environments that bring their design concepts to life.
• Rapid development of unique interactive building visualizations – a fully integrated authoring environment which allows rapid iteration and annotation.
• Smooth integration into your existing workflows – compatible with standard architectural CAD and Viz tools including Revit, ArchiCAD and 3DS Max.
• Multiplatform functionality – build once, publish everywhere - Mobile, Web, Desktop with near-effortless deployment.
• Exceptional quality – The best interactive real time visualization available on all platforms with a library of realistic materials.
• Advanced animation - Unity’s uniquely powerful and flexible animation system brings any character or object to life with incredibly natural movement and AI.
• A global community – Unity is already used by 2.9 million developers, who are supported by an ever-expanding program of free tutorials and live training sessions.
• Unbeatable assets – Unity’s asset store provides a vast library of readily available resources to help you create credible environments.
Sign up for your free trial here: https://unity3d.com/unity/download
It features most of the functions which can be accessed from the server via the xmlrpc interface.
You can watch your downloads and manage your queue and server.
You can change the position of nzb-groups in the queue, pause and unpause them or the server.
Push new items directly from your sd-card or browser (if it can download the nzb) to your nzbget queue.
- Manage the whole queue of the server
- Scan for new nzb-files
- Shutdown server
- Create categories and use on your queued items
- Move files / nzbgroups to top / bottom
- Delete files / nzbgroups
- Setting for the amount of log events
- Setting for timestamp in log events
- Send URLs to the nzbget-server
- See download-history
- Upload nzb from your phone to server*
The app supports dark and bright theme and with android 5 the material designs.
* The memory is limited by the android system. The limit for files is about 1-5 MB depending on android version. So dont try to upload files with 10MB - send the url instead.
Important: this app is no usenet client and cannot be connected directly to your usenet server !
NZB+ provides an easy to use and clear interface to integrate all your services into one app. Give the app a try and it will speak for itself!
Supports multiple simultaneous connections to your favourite usenet provider
integrated search sites (7 day trial)
add custom newznab websites (7 day trial)
add custom rss feeds (7 day trial)
view nfo and txt files (7 day trial)
Background downloading supported, even when phone is sleeping
Indicates which files are incomplete files (in red text)
*** Use Chrome, Opera (but not Opera mini) or Firefox to download nzb files because the android browser has issues downloading nzb from some sites ***
Nzb Leech is on twitter!
With NZBGet Mobile you can now manage NZB files with the ease and efficiency you would get on your personal computer, thanks to NZBGet!
- Easy to use interface (built-in NZBGet web interface)
- Server status notification
- Support all NZB files (nzbclub, nzbindex, binsearch, nzbmatrix...)
- Load NZB directly from web browsers
- Automatic file verification (par)
- Automatic file reparation (par)
- Automatic file extraction (rar)
- Fast downloads even in sleep mode
- Run in background as a service
- SSL support
- NZBGet Mobile, as NZBGet, is released under the GNU GPLv2 licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- NZBGet Mobile source code is available on github: https://github.com/Cpasjuste/nzbm
- NZBGet website and forums: http://nzbget.sourceforge.net/
*** Please do not write problem reports in the comments of the Android Market, send me a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ! I can't help you if you only write there... ***
SABMobile is a remote control for the most popular newsgroup program: SABnzbd+
Ever wanted to download a nzb file on your Android, but it was too big? Have SABnzbd+ installed at home? SABMobile is meant for you!
SABMobile allows you to connect to your SABnzbd+ and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several SABnzbd+ servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? SABMobile handles connection to different SABnzbd+ and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the nzb file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SABMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your SABnzbd+ access to the Internet? SABMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
Finally, SABMobile is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish !
# Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+
# Handles several configurations per server (local, https, SSH, ...)
# Works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater
# Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Can change category of a downloading task
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Can specify the category when adding a download
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Supports private searchers (see website)
# Includes NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, MysterBin and NewzBin search engines pre-configured
# Can shutdown/restart server from the settings !
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# Available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish
NB: Please note that NOTHING gets downloaded on your device. Orders are sent remotely to your SABnzbd+ server at home, and downloads are done there.
A suggestion? A problem? => email@example.com
Configuration issue? http://dev.patey.net for the tutorial!
It is possible to have different profiles and to switch between them
The last Binnewz indexed files are available through RSS stream. The application now manages android "shares", which enables to interact with other applications like a RSS reader with a stream on binsearch may send the NZB link to SABnzbd application and be downloaded directly :)
You can also search NZB files on some indexing sites or on some newsgroups search engines. You can find your files on usenet.
Once this file has been found on an engine (Binnewz, SearchBin, Nzb index, yabsearch, mysterbin, nzb club ...), or an RSS stream, the nzb is directly sent to the SABnzbd+ server. (It is not downloaded through the phone, which avoids the use of too much bandwith ).
SABnzbd client can also upload a local NZB to your SABnzbd server (you can save nzb when your server is down and upload them all when your server is up again)
This application is not a client for the newsgroups ! It works on 1.5 to 4.2 devices
We do not index newsgroup, so we can not check the search results.
However, if a file that does not respect the laws was returned by the search, you can contact us to filter it.
!!! We are not responsible for the use to be made with this application ??and disclaim any liability. Make sure you are allowed to download those files before doing so !!!
If a nzb search engine is missing, feel free to send us a mail with the URL of the NZB search engine.
Support for https !
If you have any issues, please contact us instead of writing a comment on the application, so we can help you (and fix the issue if there is one)
Check the website for full feature list and version history.
How to setup SABcontrolPlus and SABnzbd+:
My social networks:
- No ads
- Control queue and downloads
- Multiple server profiles (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- 3x1 widget (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- Add NZB (URL, file, Newzbin ID) with category
- Direct download from external apps
- Set speed limit
- Swipe left/right to switch view
- English, French, German
Some of the features of this app:
• Support for multiple accounts
• Browse through all builds and jobs
• Download, install (APKs) or share any artifact of your builds
• Trigger builds with parameters
• Unit-test results
• Console outputs
• Job monitoring
• Homescreen status widget
• Node status
• User list
• Build queue
• Support for views
• Custom Build Numbers plugin
• Promoted Builds plugin
• Green Balls plugin
We'd love to hear your feedback so we can make the app better! Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.
The servers can be contacted behind an Apache web server, separate authentication and access through SSL available, following Android 4.0+ UI Look & Feel.
See the list of downloads, see the history, the downloads can be separately paused or cancelled, the refresh rate can be changed, items can be removed from the History, downloads can be added with a direct link to an nzb,
downloads can be added by opening an nzb file, Sabnzbd+ server settings can be accessed and changed.
See the list of Shows, see the seasons for each Show, see the status for each Episode of a Season, change the status for each Episode.
See the list of Movies, add movies, view information on available files, choose the release to download.
- more connections
- automatic par repair and verification of files
- automatic extracting of rar files
- queue nzbs (via a queue folder)
- integrated search sites
- add custom newznab websites
- add custom rss feeds
- view nfo and txt files
- resume support (don't have to restart downloads from beginning)
- pause/resume download