At this moment this application has the following features:
- Converter from dip (or dp) into pixels for different density's (ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, xhdp, tvdpi). The calculation tells you how big your graphics should be.
- Minimum widget size calculation. You can enter the size of the widget (in cells) and it will calculate the minimum widget size in dip.
- Watch Google I/O video's. The Android video's from the Google I/O are the best way to get information that will get your app to the next level. All the video's from Goolge I/O 2013 have been added to the list. (video's are only supported when running on Android 3.0 or higher)
- Links to other apps that can be useful for Android development.
This application can be a helpful tool when you develop your own Android application. If you have idea's about something we can add, let us know.
The latest update of this app if completly build with Android Studio, Gradle and the Gradle Android Build plugin.
NOTE: Don't give this app 1 star if you don't know what this app does or if you are not developing Android applications.
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s), if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse PhoneGap projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure.
AIDE supports GIT for professional development
A brief summary of features...
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Use cutom PhoneGap plugins and develop your own
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview HTML app pages
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- PhoneGap API help
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Mobile Developer Solutions currently offers two tools for developing PhoneGap for Android apps: an Eclipse Plugin and a Cloud Solution. This is the default PhoneGap example app and template for both AppLaud Eclipse Plugin and AppLaud Cloud - full source code is available.
MDS wrote and maintains this demo app, which is also used for PhoneGap Training. MDS uses the latest versions of PhoneGap (soon-to-be-renamed Cordova) and jQuery Mobile, and provides video and written tutorials to get you up to speed on PhoneGap quickly.
If you feel this app does not perform correctly or look nice on your device, please email a description of the problem or join the support forum. A version of this app using pure CSS is also offered (title: PhoneGap API by MDS).
AppLaud Cloud and AppLaud App:
And most importantly, IT's Ad Free!
If you appreciate my work, you can make a donation to
** Source code available at www.ventusmoso.com **
allows you to do simple drawing as with a real whiteboard. It also includes the ability to place "sticky" notes on the
board which you can move and edit. The full version provides
unlimited saving of uniquely named boards and unlimited "sticky" notes. The demo version allows you to save one board and has support for a maximum of three "sticky" notes.
This version is supported using advertising. If you
want to remove the ads, you can purchase the full version.
Thank you for your support.
As a Developer for Google Play, you will need lots of tools for monitoring, analyzing apps for our App, Controlling Developing Schedule, etc.
Note that This is NOT GOOGLE PLAY MARKET! This app is console for Developers who sell their app in Google Play Market. You can not purchase or navigate app in this CONSOLE App.
- Simple Google Play Web Console App that will guide you through Google Play web console
- Just "a Shortcut" for Google Play for your convenience having switching & navigation buttons on top of it.
- It's very simple, fast and accurate.
- Once logged in, You don't need to re-login your Google Play.
- When returning, just press RELOAD button to refresh page.
- It is only mini web browser for special purpose, so I don't have any your personal information at all.
- What you see is real Google's Google site mobile web page, so do not worry about security.
With version 1.2 you now have the ability to send copies of your whiteboards to anyone using email, facebook, bluetooth, dropbox, and many other methods. You can easily import whiteboards from friends and colleagues directly within Developer Whiteboard allowing collaborative drawing and sharing of notes.
- WE make your App
- We market your App
- you get a FREE website
- We can set up your App Developer Console for you
All you do is go to this website to start www.snoopsco.webs.com
Just enter the package name of the application (e.g. com.example.myapp) and you will able to see its category ranking.
App Developer Suite also generates charts with the evolution of the position of your app!
You can add search criterias too to check your app's ranking.
Did you know that your app appears in different position in the Google Play ranking depending on the language you are searching it?
You can specify different languages for the same keyword/search criteria!
By default, App Developer Suite will look through the first 500 apps.
Since your ASO / App SEO results can change at any time, App Developer Suite performs a daily update and notifies you automatically if one ore more of your app's ranking has changed.
This app is similar too SEO SERP Tracker and WebRank SEO but works for apps instead of web pages.
Give this app a try...I'm sure you won't regret it!
Tags: ASO, SEO, Android developer console, app store optimization, search rank, app, search engine optimization, Google Play, Android market, App Tracker, monitor, chart, SERP, Android developer tools, graphics, chart
+ Google Play Developer Console
+ AdMob by Google Console
+ Google Analytic Console
So basically all need's of an android developer inorder to see the application status it bring's in a single Tab.
and it saves your time a lot.
- Uploading Enabled through application
- Refresh Button
- Internet Validation
- No Advertising
- Smart simplistic logo
Find out the rest of the features by downloading now!