Need "outdoor" filter for cyclists I was so excited when I found this app. As a cyclist who enjoys exploring, it has the potential to be very useful. As far as I can tell, I can't filter out indoor sources, which makes the experience extremely annoying. Most useful for me would be the option to find the nearest fountain I can pull up to, with bike, for a fill up. Otherwise, too much noise. Make this happen, and I am yours.
I think this is a wonderful idea that should be encouraged and expanded to include GTA. Please keep up the good work of informing and educating the public the benefits of tap water. Thanks a lot.
Not working on galaxy S5 No map or watering holes show up on Samsung Galaxy S5. Work in progress?
It's a start... You need to zoom in too far to be able to find locations.
Quench. An Excellent source of information where to find water refilling and fountain.
I can't get any information. Seems like a great idea. .. But where is the information?? No listings appear for Toronto anywhere. Needs to work at a lower zoom level as well.
- Add a new Refill Location or water fountain
- Rate and comment on existing locations
- List view to show all the closest locations to you
- Get directions to a location
- Report a location if you have a problem getting free water
- Share the app through Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail
- Various performance improvements