Need "outdoor" filter for cyclists I was so excited when I found this app. As a cyclist who enjoys exploring, it has the potential to be very useful. As far as I can tell, I can't filter out indoor sources, which makes the experience extremely annoying. Most useful for me would be the option to find the nearest fountain I can pull up to, with bike, for a fill up. Otherwise, too much noise. Make this happen, and I am yours.
I think this is a wonderful idea that should be encouraged and expanded to include GTA. Please keep up the good work of informing and educating the public the benefits of tap water. Thanks a lot.
Not working on galaxy S5 No map or watering holes show up on Samsung Galaxy S5. Work in progress?
Map doesn't show up on Samsung Galaxy S5. No locations listed when not using the map.
It's a start... You need to zoom in too far to be able to find locations.
Quench. An Excellent source of information where to find water refilling and fountain.
- Add a new Refill Location or water fountain
- Rate and comment on existing locations
- List view to show all the closest locations to you
- Get directions to a location
- Report a location if you have a problem getting free water
- Share the app through Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail
- Various performance improvements