“Parents on MyAutismTeam ‘get it’, better than any other people in my life so far.”
✓ Upload photos to MyAutismTeam—right from your Android
✓ Keep up with other parents' photos & updates
✓ Sign up directly in the app
✓ Endless scroll for easier navigation
✓ Quick photo buttons so you don't miss a beat
✓ Post updates about the daily ups & downs
✓ Get/Give instant hugs, likes & comments of support
✓ Search the Q+A section/ ask and answer questions
✓ Add parents to your team
✓ View the pinboard photos that others have uploaded
✓ Flag, unfollow and delete content
✓ Manage your account and user photo
✓ Post directly on someones page
✓ Find parents near you and like you
✓ View and edit your team members
✓ Check out other peoples teams
✓ Add your children and view others
✓ Horizontal navigation through the app
MyAutismTeam is for parents of children with autism.
We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at email@example.com with your comments & suggestions.
Developed by Gongos Research as a new way for Fortune 500 companies to learn from consumers, i°Communities mobile lets you join 40,000+ members already engaged in our online communities.
Are you already a member of one of our proprietary communities? i°Communities mobile now extends the community experience wherever you go*.
With i°Communities mobile, you will:
* Connect - Share what’s on your mind with other consumers.
* Act - Take polls and surveys, vote on hot topics, and post your own discussions.
* Earn - Receive tokens/posts for participating in each research activity that transfer into Amazon.com gift certificates.
* Shape - Help Fortune 500 companies develop new products and the ways they market them.
* Create your own circle of friends and converse with them one-on-one
* Upload photos or video for more vivid insights
* View host or member videos in up to 720p HD resolution (wifi only)
* “Shake it Up” – with the flick of a wrist, discover a conversation started by another member and add your thoughts into the mix
* Track point earnings toward rewards
* Optimized for Retina Display
* Push notifications for new activities and comments!
Available Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Chinese
Users can view the event, speakers, sponsors and check all the details of the event on their mobile devices. This application also shows the event location on the map and driving directions from users current location to the event location.