"Wine Routes" application is offered to all wine-lovers who wish to visit Greece's vineyards and wineries setting their own wine routes.
The central idea of the application: the wine lover can browse the map, explore the wineries and plan a visit path of wineries that they prefer or follow a proposed route. If he/she has visited wineries, he/she can record his/her view of them, as well as save his/her routes. Each route is designed, based on an algorithm, for the shortest distance or shorter duration.
The long-term goal of the application is to promote wine tourism not only for the popular but for all wineries in Greece, giving the opportunity to attract new winemakers as well as to promote the Greek wine worldwide as the application is not only for Greece but for all the wine lover.
- You can view all wineries in Greece with contact details, visitable availability and products’ description.
- Take a look at a wide collection of Wine Routes as recommended from Wineries Associations.
- You can tell about your experience with a winery and rate it. All your reviews are public and available on map.
- You can design your own routes and save them for future trips. All routes are available on map with distance, duration and instructions attributes.
- Discover and travel through areas with Greek vineyards, as drawn from Corine 2012.
- Use GPS to design a route from your position and follow with your route.