Disappointing...bought a dozen...paired 4 items...then couldn't find my keys...eventially found them manually...when i contacted customer support, they told me my android android device can only track up to three devices...now looking for a refund.
This garbage app can't find my keys that are in my pocket. It's been looking since February.
The device isn't bad, the application is not great, and the design based on a battery that only lasts as little as three months is just plain stupid
No It bad
Only 1 of the 3pk of trakr's I bought has worked consistently. They go thru batteries substantially faster than what they claim. The only positive thing going for them is the largest user crowd gives you better chance of finding a lost/stolen item.
I have yet to have a Bravo last longer than 3 months. I've gone through 4 now. Uninstalled, done with the RMA dance. They're going in the yeah and I'm walking away with lesson learned.
* Added in-app live customer support chat and expanded FAQs. (Make sure to accept System Alert permission!)
* Improved ringing TrackR device reliability.
* Added missing translations.
* Fixed issues with phone separation alerts that prevented the phone from ringing properly.
* On phone restart, users who have Bluetooth turned off will now receive an alert informing them that they won't be able to use TrackR features.
* Other bug fixes.
Mobile number tracker reverse phone lookup Mobile Number Locator, Cell Tracker
Numbers Tracker is mobile number tracker, phone number tracker, location tracker
Best package tracker for UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, DHL Express, OnTrac, TNT & more