In just a few minutes...you too will be Squealing! Here's how:
1)Buy and install Squealer
2)Create a username and password on https://www.squealerapp.com/register
3)Enter the newly-created username and password into Squealer using menu->Account Info
4)Optionally rename the device in the Squealer app using menu->Device Name
5)Download and install Growl for Windows (if you don't already have it) from www.growlforwindows.com
6)On your home computer where you have Growl for Windows installed, go to https://www.squealerapp.com/squealforwarderdownload to allow Growl for Windows to install the (free) custom forwarder required for use with Squealer.
7)Once the Squeal forwarder is installed into Growl for Windows, add the new Squeal Forwarder under the "Network" section of Growl
8)Enter your newly-created username and password along with the name you gave your device and save it
That's all there is to it! Just a few steps an you can be notified of anything that Growl for Windows receives notifications about...right on your Android Device!
How to use Squealer:
Squealer uses Google's Cloud to Device Messaging service (C2DM) to forward the Squeals to your device...so there's no complicated IP address set-up or port forwarding or dynamic DNS to configure on your device just to stay connected to Growl. It just works!
When Growl for Windows receives a notification to forward through the Squeal Forwarder, the Squeal is sent our www.squealerapp.com server, which then immediately forwards it to Google's C2DM servers. Google's C2DM servers then send the Squeal to the account and device specified in the Squeal Forwarder (you can have multiple devices with different names and configure in Growl which notifications go to which devices).
In the menu there are three options, "Account Info", "Device Name", and "Squeal Preferences". The first two are mentioned above. Squeal Preferences allows you to set a notification sound and manage if you want the device to vibrate or not when a Squeal is received.
The notifications are received on your device and show up in your notification area. If you click on them they will take you to Squealer where you can read them.
Currently you can only store the Squeals as received or delete them (long-press). If you want to do more then please send your feedback and/or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll review them.
You can manage multiple devices with just one Squealer account. No need to create multiple account names and passwords. Just re-enter your already-created account credentials and select a unique name for the device.
You can even set up your forwarder in Growl for Windows to forward different Squeals to different devices based on the name of the device entered into that forwarding instance.
Our servers do not store your notifications, they simply forward them at the time they are received to Google's C2DM servers for processing and sending to your device(s). Sometimes, if Google's C2DM service is unreachable or returns an error, the notifications are stored in a "pending" area and will be sent at a future time (as soon as Google's services are available again). Once successfully sent then are removed from the server. No human ever reviews them unless working on troubleshooting why the messages are not being successfully sent.
To get groups instructions:
1. Select pupil amount (4-50)
2. Insert the pupil names. A text field will be red if you forget to insert a name.
3. Select the amount of people you want in every group.
4. See the generated groups and press 'Try again' if you want Group Picker Express to generate new groups with the same parameters.
To save a class for future usage (unlimited times):
1. Select pupil amount (4-50)
2. Insert pupil names. A text field will be red if you forget to insert a name.
3. Press the "Save pupil names" Button at the top.
4. Give your class a name, and press the slot (1-5) you want to save on.
5. To load a class, go to the start page and select your class.
- Small screen support.
- Fixed bugs and better instructions.
Version 1.1 (Save pupils):
- You are now able to save up to 5 classes.
- App is out!
Die Logs werden je nach ihrem Log-Level farblich hinterlegt und in Echtzeit angezeigt. Die Anzeige kann jeder Zeit angehalten und fortgesetzt werden, sodass man die Möglichkeit hat, die Ausschriften in Ruhe zu betrachten. Für die Ausführung der App werden keine Root-Rechte benötigt.
Darüber hinaus ist es möglich, die Log-Ausschriften auf der SD-Karte des Geräts dauerhaft zu speichern. Dabei wird eine Textdatei erzeugt, die die Logs enthält. Sollte das Gerät während der Log-Aufzeichnung auf die SD-Karte neu starten, wird die App automatisch mit gestartet.
As a user of SAF Mobile NMS you will be able :
- to receive informative and comprehensibly visualized instant push-notifications about active events in the network, its elements and segments. To avoid information overload, you will be able to filter out the notifications by four different severity levels of events,
- to browse your network structure, devices and alarms, as well as to search for certain devices by serial number, product type, product name, IP address via intuitive application GUI,
- to see an overview of monitored network elements, active alarms, monitored parameters. To effectively deal with alarm event, you will be able to quickly access the assigned interactive contact information (phone number, e-mail) and call or send a note to staff responsible for affected network element or segment.
To get more detailed description of SAF Mobile NMS and its functionality, please download SAF Mobile NMS User Manual https://www.saftehnika.com/upload/File/Siebel/SAF_mobileNMS%20v1%200_UM_EN_V1_1.pdf
To get more information about SAF NMS and SAF NMS Lite, please visit https://saftehnika.com/products/network-management-system
To try out SAF NMS, please download SAF NMS v4 60-day trial version https://www.saftehnika.com/downloads/nms-60-day-trial-
This free app is AD FREE.
Three modes: Screen On/Screen Off/Charge Mode
Support both phone and tablet, dual core devices support.
AWARE: NEED A ROOTED PHONE OR PAD! Support up to Honeycomb!
AWARE: Sorry, most current MTK base devices were not supported!
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 中文 (Chinese).
Please help to translate into your native language: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25370185/Phone_INFO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
- Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board (32/64-bit)
- Platform / Chip
- GPU (Graphic Processor Unit)
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy