NOTE: It will only work on Launchers which support Scrollable Contacts:
Launcher Pro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Go Launcher, Home+ etc. are all supported Launcher. Provided you enable Scrollable support in Launcher Settings.
Default Android Launcher does not support Scrollable Widget, neither does HTC Launcher or Samsung TouchWiz Launcher.
There are two Contact widgets:
1. Contact Widget with 2x4 (This display contacts in single column)
2. Contact Widget with 4x4 (This display contacts in 3 columns)
Option to display:
1. All Contacts
2. Contact Groups
3. Favourites etc.
Option to change background widget color
Option to display custom heading on top
Very Fast and low on memory.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of Next Launcher 3D which is #1 3D home launcher app in Android Market.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher 3D. Press the Widget Tab and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
Your contacts are probably the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built in intelligence will surprise you, so download it and try. We believe this application is essential and should be included with every phone.
We are excited to provide you this completely new version with a beautiful new user interface! Did you know that one app can offer your contacts so many powerful features?
• Remove all obvious duplicates and even find similar contacts
• You now have direct access to each individual optimization function
• Accounts Merge - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. For example you can move all contacts from your Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to mass delete contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Conversion of vanity numbers like 1-800-MY-GOOGLE
• New contacts editor with adding new fields
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note 1:
Android provides very limited memory to applications so if you try to process too many contacts the application may be stopped. It is not our fault or a bug.
Important note 2:
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
This app is bundled with Contact Editor Pro to allow you to edit synced contacts on pre-Android 4 devices.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync your iCloud calendars!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except for Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. Just enter your account data and SmoothSync will keep your contacts in sync.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly. Also check if you need the workaround app mentioned above.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* automatic account discovery
* syncs contact photos
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* support for custom labels
* encrypts password on the device
* New! One way group sync (iCloud to Android) (two-way-sync of groups will follow)
* relations won't get synced (yet)
* "push" is not supported (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
✓ Backup to dropbox.
✓ Send as email attachment.
✓ Google, Outlook or Custom CSV style.
This application do not restore contacts! yet... We recommend using the restore suggestion below.
Restore Contacts Tip:
⇨ Import the CSV file with http://www.google.com/contacts.
⇦ Contact data will then be synced back to your device.
Why Backup Contacts?
When new contact data is created on your Android™ device, you would think that it’s all saved at the same place by default? this is not always true.
Contacts Data could be saved in places like:
⇨ Google account - contact data
⇨ Phone/Tablet - contact data
⇨ Other: Facebook etc. - contact data
The Backup Contacts application retrieves ALL contact data stored on your Android™ device and saves it into ONE text file for safe keeping.
If you loose your Android™ device! the only contact data backed up by default is the Google account - contact data!
If you like this application, give it some stars.
HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE PHONE LIST:
① Set the "CSV Style" to "CUSTOM" in the Preference menu option.
② Un-check all boxes except "Display Name" and "Phone" in the preference option "CSV custom style"
③ Press the "Backup to SD-Card" button.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE CSV FILE:
❐ Mount the SD-Card to your PC.
File location: SD-Card/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
⇧ Upload the file to your Dropbox.
File location: Dropbox/Android Backup Contacts/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
✉ Send the file to your email address.
File location: Attachment in email
CSV = Comma-separated values
Update: Fix HTC dial, date display, other bugfixes.
Help needed for design/layout. Please email for bugs.
Please email if having duplicate/unrecognized contacts.
Popup widget supports two ways to create a shortcut. But the first way does not work on Nova, which has a bug for it. You can still create a shortcut by dragging 1x1 widget named 'Popup widget' from the app drawer on Nova. This is the second way!
You can create a shortcut to a widget. The widget will appear with a cool animation when clicking the shortcut.
Now this supports more features than ssLauncher, 20 or more internal background skins and changing animation speed and effect.
Main benefits of using popup widget:
1. less memory use of launcher
2. better scroll performance of launcher
3. protect widget from touch miss
Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Tags : People Widget , Contacts , Groups , Gmail , Google , G , Buddy .
☆ Hide SMS and call logs away from stock apps
☆ Unlock code protection (PIN or pattern)
☆ Option to hide app from launcher (by default, dial ***123456### to open)
☆ Auto-lock (don't use app for awhile), auto-destroy (after wrong code some times), quick lock
☆ Restore call logs/text message from/to stock apps
☆ Support Holo theme
Discussion on XDA forum: http://goo.gl/vJWQ9
kw: shady, vault, vault sms, hide sms, hide call logs, private message, secret sms, private space
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!