SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE
$5.99 >>>>> $1.99
BUY NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
Why carry binoculars when you can use your Android device for that?
Now you can easily super-zoom (30x) using your Android device. Just reverse-pinch/pinch to zoom in or out and easily take a great photo of the zoomed picture.
This is the best binoculars you'll ever use, See screenshots and try it out!
Featured as Top 25 in more than 200 iOS App Stores worldwide! Now we have the Android version!
Top 50 utility app in the US App Store!
Launch special price: 1.99$, Get it now before it goes up.
"Binoculars - Easily super-zoom your camera definitely ranks in the top five best special and cute utilities app, which will provide you attractive photos."- Best10Apps.com
★★★★★ "Terrific app ESP for elderly like me!
Had stroke so left eye damaged and this app restores sight."
★★★★★ "Great app!
Works great! Worth the dollar!"
☑ Easily zoom from 1x to 30x using pinch
☑ Works fully on every Android camera: Use it as binoculars or as a zoom-mirror
☑ easily take a photo of the zoomed picture
☑ Slick and easy to use design, See screenshots.
☑ Built-in flashlight
☑ Check out easily what you have captured with the app using the gallery button
☑ Easy auto focus, long press on the camera view would initiate auto focus mode
IMPORTANT: This app use digital zoom to enhance the camera ability, We use the best known algorithms to get the ultimate results but using it to full zoom (30x) or near that could result in a bit blur image (as shown on screenshots). If you need a sharp image you can always use smaller zoom.
There is no other app that gives this ability, Please don't leave a bad review because of that.
Moreover, Please see screenshots before buying the app to understand.
If you have any issues with this app please contact us from the Google Play link. That's the only way we can contact you to solve it out. Leaving an issue as a review doesn't help us solve it. We promise to get back to you ASAP.
Get Open Camera NOW!
Capture high quality images in low light. Use your mobile camera everywhere, in any conditions, no matter how dark is it. Take sharp and noise free images. See the scene clearly with night vision viewfinder.
- No blur, no noise!
- Full resolution
- Advanced low light technique
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Night Camera+ is a perfect tool for shooting indoor, at night and evening, in twilight and any other dark environment.
"Sorry for the quality, mobile." Almost everyone makes excuses when publishing a photo taken with a camera phone. What are the problems taking good quality pictures with camera phones and is there a way to solve them and bridge the gap between camera phones and compact cameras?
You may think there is very little difference between a cell phone camera and a point-and-shoot camera. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras have enough megapixels. The phones have enough storage capacity. Even the lens quality is not as bad as before and can compete with low-end compact cameras.
At the same time, a big gap still exists when it comes to the basis of photography – the light source. If you take pictures in daylight, you may be satisfied with the quality of mobile images. However, when you move to a less bright indoor environment, you start to notice the difference. Mobile images appear to have more noise, they are usually blurry and lack detail in shadows. Bright areas turn into pure-white spots. Faces seem unnaturally flat, especially when using a flash. Getting into a darker environment extends the gap. While images taken with a regular camera are not very good but still do show a scene, mobile images become unacceptably blurry and show almost nothing but smeared lights and the camera’s own noise.
Almalence, Inc. has developed a technology that combines a special exposure mode and software post-processing to greatly reduce the blur effects and improve dynamic range.
Q: Isn't it better to use the standard camera and then improve the photos in Photoshop?
A: It is always better to take a quality image than to improve a bad one. It is usually impossible to remove heavy blur or reduce high noise without losing image details.
Night Camera does not apply deblurring or noise reduction filters to a standard image, it gets a better image from the sensor.
When hardware zoom stops, digital zoom takes place, when digital zoom stops, imagination takes on. Small foot print, powerful concept (up to 25 x virtual zoom power with live Tele-Mode; up to 80 x virtual zoom power for pro version). This app utilizes maximum megapixels with new 2k, 4k screen resolution technology.
The gallery is located under /Pictures/ScientificCamera.
1. The horizontal zoom bar represents the hardware camera's digital zoom.
2. The vertical zoom bar represents the virtual zoom power,
3. The focus box locks the virtual zoomed picture.
4. Optionally, touch binocular button on title bar, or the letter "W" at bottom-right corner to switch to "T" (tele-mode).
5. Hit the green "power zoom" button to take the shot.
On screen menu / context-menu for "Best Shot", "Effects" and "White Balance".
Flash-mode, auto / off / on / torch give user more choices in situations.
Wide angle mode with focus box make it easy to focus and take picture by default.
"Info Era" menu option to show google-glass, iwatch and Sci-Fi like "Geo Info" and "Weather Info" on upper right corner.
This digital camera idea is inspired by my childhood experience on building powerful telescopes with low powered lens.
The UI layout and two dimensional zoom control pattern are copyrighted by InfoPlus.
This is the ad-free version, there's a fully featured free version also available with advertisements.
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
- Real-time motion effect on your camera preview
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable motion effect strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under MotionCamera folder
Motion blur also has 3 different presets:
- Motion blur everything: Blurs everything together
- Motion blur light objects: Tries to keep light objects sharp
- Motion blur dark objects: Tries to keep dark objects sharp
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (works very smoothly)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini (works ok)
- Motorola Defy (very poor framerate, still works though)
To sum it up, this camera requires a high-end device to run smoothly.
If you have any issues with this app, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
How the images listed in the screenshots were shot?
1, 2: Driving a car during night (getting light trails)
- Tried to hold camera very still (you'd get nice curves on the trails if you move the cam)
- Motion effect set to around 90%
- Motion preset was set to: Motion blur light objects
3: Driving a car during day
- We were driving a car at about 25mph (40km/h) and kept the phone steady on the passengers seat.
- Motion effect set to around 70%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
4: Waiting at traffic lights
- Motion effect was set to 65%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
5: Hand swipe
- Holding camera while sweeping my hand through cameras view
- Motion effect set to around 95%
- Motion preset: Motion blur light objects
- If you try to capture a moving object, for example a car. Keep your phone very steady to get sharper background. If the car is lighter than the background, try using blur light objects, if it's darker try using blur darker objects setting.
- To achieve light trails during night time, use high motion effect value (70% or more) and set preset to "Motion Blur Light objects"
- Try different combinations, we're sure you can create very cool photos with this camera!
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
This is the ad-free version, try out the free version if you like. It's fully featured!
- Adjustable light multiply strength (6 levels)
- Save images by a single button press
- Control camera flash to maximize visibility
- Supports front camera if available (requires Android 2.3+)
- Can be used to create cool photos in well lighted situations also, try adjusting the light sensitivity!
Disclaimer: Because phone cameras don't involve usage of infrared, final quality of night vision is determined by your phones camera. This app takes all out of it, so it's up to the device how well you can see in the dark. You can always use this app just for creating cool looking photos.
If you have any issues with the application don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 25 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment (developers cannot reply to Google Play comments). Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
There are a number of features and operating modes that are individually configurable to allow the user to customize the interface and add to the standard available parameters. These features include:
- Real-time image Crop Area and optional secondary preview for accurate content framing.
- Adjustable size/location of Focus and Light Metering Areas.*
- Full Screen operation or partial screen camera preview allowing for additional operation, without blocking camera preview display such as Alternate Zoom and Area manipulation controls, Detailed menu operations, Additional cropped area real-time preview in Camera and Telescope Modes.
- Configurable Menus allowing changes to the placement, look and operation of the camera parameters. Choose for yourself what options you need at your finger tips, decide on their look and choose from multiple operation modes such as opening selection menus, auto rotate to next option or reset to the default option. Both short and long click options are individually configurable. Up to 14 menu items may be available on screen at one time.
- Add to the camera options and unlock features of your camera that are unavailable in the standard interface. You can configure the system to access all available options of your camera.*
- Use the customizable Environment Option Settings to link multiple option/setting changes into a single button click. Can be configured to make changes from complete interface re-organization to cater for different requirements. One mode for taking detailed shots requiring access to multiple menu options, and another for the quick camera snaps using the default parameters, down to configuring a single click to simply change two camera parameters at once.
- Many modes of operation including
+ Standard Camera and Real-time Image capture options
+ Stead shot with movement sensor*, Light Sensor*, Horizon level*, Multishot image capture, Face Detect*
+ Alternate Image output options such as automatic watermarking and Image Adjustments (Hue, Saturation, Lightness, Tone Mapping, Red, Green, Blue Tone adjustment)
+ Image capture options to aid in setting changes such as Histogram, Focus Distance meter and Image Detail intensity display.
+ Histogram taken from cropped image area in live preview, allowing review of histogram levels on
- In Application Help documentation.
The FULL interface requires a minimum screen size of 1024 X 600. If you're unsure of your devices screen size you can find out from websites such as whatismyandroidversion.com. This figure can vary slightly (some smaller screens can support the full interface) for some devices with a higher screen density. If your device does not match this size then only a cut down version of the interface is available with support for Full Screen operation only and limited menu options.
* Depending on Hardware capabilities
Light Camera is a small camera app which allows you to capture light flow using different aperture setting and long exposure. The real-time film preview function make you an expert light photographer. No worry, no real film wasted in this camera! You can capture beautiful night scene and paint with the light.
wait 20 seconds before light build up, then paint with the light and enjoy!
list of features
-long, double and multiple exposure!!!
-real time preview of your film!!!
-easy to use aperture control
-auto orientation of the buttons
-zoom in zoom out
-pictures can be discarded
-you will see what you get instantly, no need to access the gallery
-easy share to social networks
-full screen! keep the ratio of your screen.
-install on sd card
this app is related to
light painting, light paint, long exposure camera, DSLR camera, night camera, night vision camera, motion camera.
★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy
★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith
This is the fastest camera app available for Android.
Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.
( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Zero shutter lag - pictures are taken as soon as shutter button is pressed.
★ Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
★ Shoot modes
- Single shot
- Full Burst
- Motion trigger
★ Built-in editor
- Add filters, frames, text and more
- Adjust brigthess and colours
- Create animated GIFS and collages
★ Great for
- sports shots
- pictures of kids or pets
- party camera
- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later
- analyse your golf swing frame-by-frame
- Parkour shots
★ Tips for good burst photos
- get as much light as possible - especially when capturing things or people in motion
- keep the camera steady
- hold the shoot button for continuous bursts, and pick the good shots later
★ Support : email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All mail will be answered.
I stand by my products - if you experience a problem, I'll will either fix it or refund your purchase.
Note : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible.
Zoom and flash not available on all devices.
● Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
● Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
● Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
● Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
● Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
● Ability to lock image focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● On-screen remaining photos indicator.
● Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Save photos to internal or external storage.
● The best alternatives to Google's own Android apps - Engadget
● "what it does - it does the best" - ZDNet, 8/10
● "ProCapture's streamlined interface has an immediate appeal for us." - DPReview Connect
● "it’s the second WideShot option that makes this app a must-have." - Forbes
● "ProCapture delivers some truly excellent photographic tools." - AndroidTapp, 4.8/5
● Video review by hollywoodfrodo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f1mj5BrEWM
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
* HD resolutions
* Grid Overlay
* Onionskin Overlay
* Local playback
* Upload to YouTube
* Camera - for taking pictures.
* Wake Lock - To keep the screen on while taking pictures.
* Storage - for saving your Stop-Motion videos to your external storage (SD card)
Please try free version before purchasing.
• One touch operation to setup up motion detector
• Option to adjust the sensitivity of the motion detector
• Full HD video recording if your device supports it
• Instant email with before and after pictures and text/SMS notification. Custom sender email option for complete privacy
• During monitoring and video recording device appears turned off
• Change launcher icon so the app is completely discreet
• Option to play alarm sound when motion detected
• Choose internal or external SD card for storing videos
• Hide videos from Gallery
• Supports front and back camera
• Options for delayed / future recordings
• Very few permissions required so privacy is assured
• Spy video recording
• Motion triggered video recorder
• Professional hidden video recorder
• CCTV and security video recording
• Surveillance camera
• Secret video recorder
• Infant baby monitor
Motion Spy Video Recorder Pro is a spy video recorder for professional or personal video recordings and is the best app available in the Android market for taking motion triggered videos.
Please email us on email@example.com with feedback and feature requests. We are committed to top notch customer experience and will respond quickly to feedback and feature requests. If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.
Motion Spy Video Recorder Pro is developed and distributed by Zero Noise Apps. All rights reserved. This app is licensed, not sold. By downloading the app, you accept our EULA available on our website at http://zeronoiseapps.com. App is licensed for individual, private use only. For use by companies, please contact us for corporate license information.
Please contact us if you have any problems. We will give you a refund and try to fix the problem.
You can try free version with some ads or buy full Ad-free version!
✔ Adjustable parameters including Color effect, Scene mode, White balance, preview size, free rotation, picture size
✔ Pick images from gallery for applying multiple effects.
✔ Use Front-face camera in android 2.3 and up. No sideways previews since you can rotate it.
✔ Multi-touch zoom and auto-focus if supported
✔ Fully adjustable filters
Color sketch 1, Color sketch 2, Black & White sketch 1, Black & White sketch 2
Popeye, Fox, Cup, Mysterious, Butternut Squash, Dupe
Hue-Saturation, Red-Green-Blue, Contrast-Brightness
Blur, Sharp, Pixelated, Random pixels
Bulge, Pinch, Stretch, Mirror, Reflection, Wave, Tunnel
We are currently working on some other effects, recording video and faster preview.
1- Why preview is blurry and pixelated?
- you can change preview quality with third button in left. You can also change picture size in settings.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
All-purpose, full featured camera for Android:
* HDR: vivid colors and rich detail, photos looking like taken with a DSLR and processed with Pro software
* Panorama: up to 360 degrees, up to 100 MPix
* Unwanted objects removal: remove objects from the photo with a tap
* Night mode: capture sharp and noise-free photos in any illumination
* Group portrait: make everyone smile, fuse faces from series of photos into one
* Video recording + time lapse
* Pre-shot: capture what happened before you tap the button
* Sequence shot: capture the evolution of the dynamic scene
* Burst and expo-bracketing: Pro functions in your mobile camera
+ full access to all Camera controls, settings and functions
Try our ABC Widget. Fast access to any mode from your home screen!
Forget about having dozens of camera apps. A Better Camera does everything you need.
A number of top ranked Android camera apps such as HDR Camera+, Night Camera+ and HD Panorama+ have been melted into A Better Camera to provide you with the best, all-purpose, full featured camera app.
Video has great features, such as time lapse, and can be used with focus lock, exposure lock and white balance lock!
Being open to 3rd party developers, this application aggregates the experience of Android developers community to provide you with the most complete set of the best imaging features ever!
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/abettercam
We're on Google+ https://plus.google.com/112729683723267883775
Google+ users https://plus.google.com/communities/103957012133107908911