You can use Zoom camera to transform your phone into a virtual telescope or a virtual binoculars.
Zoom camera can magnify images without limits.
The double zoom bar is used to enlarge images very close to infinity.
Zoom camera you can enlarge images beyond the limit that offer major market apps.
- The top progress bar is for the optical zoom. The enlarged image is focused again, each time you touch the progress bar.
- The bottom progress bar is for the digital zoom. The digital zoom is done entirely by the CPU, so it is possible that in some devices, the resulting image may be slower.
- The optical zoom is also available without using progress bars. You can enlarge the images just with your fingers, making the pinch gesture on the screen.
Enjoy Zoom camera, it's free.
Please if you like the app do not forget to rate it.
If you have any critique, suggestion or you can improve the translation to your language, please contact me by email.
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
It also includes a complete photo editor that lets you retouch the pictures in a very simple way.
★ BestAppEver Awards 2013 - Winner: Best Android Photography App ★
--- FEATURES ---
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Live FX photos: 12 effects (only Android 4.1+)
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable volume keys
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Countdown Timer
- Burst mode
- Full brightness option
- Video/Audio quality configurable
- More cool features soon ...
- Ultra fast photos & videos viewer
- Configurable thumbnail size
- Grid view/Filmstrip view
- Hide unwanted folders
- Show/hide status bar
- Slideshow mode
- Trim videos
● PHOTO EDITOR:
- High quality photo editing
- New filters and borders
--- FAQ ---
● How can I view the latest photos/videos taken?
Slide the viewfinder from right to left to quickly access the gallery/filmstrip view. You can quickly delete photos you do not like by dragging the unwanted picture up or down.
● Where can I change the camera settings?
You can access this mode by pressing the button on the bottom right or also with a long press on the camera viewfinder
● Why have you taken so long to upgrade to last Jelly Bean 4.3 camera version?
This new version has been completely redesigned from the previous version. We have worked hard to ensure compatibility with most Android devices.
● Why is not Photo Sphere included within the app?
Unfortunately this part of the code is not open source and can not be included within the application.
● I'm not happy with the app and I want a refund.
Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and we will refund you the money. No problem.
● Will you continue to work on improving the app?
Of course, we are working hard to add new features and improve compatibility.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
* HD resolutions
* Grid Overlay
* Onionskin Overlay
* Local playback
* Export to Gallery (Available on devices running Android 4.0 or newer)
* Upload to YouTube (Exported videos can be uploaded from the video Gallery)
* Camera - for taking pictures.
* Wake Lock - To keep the screen on while taking pictures.
* Storage - for saving your Stop-Motion videos to your external storage (SD card)
* Leave your phone in another room and see what people/pets are doing.
* Get vibrate alerts when movement is detected.
* Capture still images manually or automatically.
* Use as a baby monitor.
- Front and Back camera support.
- Motion Detection.
- Works when phone is locked.
- Start and stop camera app from your watch.
- Take photos by swiping watch face.
- Auto-capture mode.
- Auto screen time-out to save watch battery.
- Works as a security camera even without a SmartWatch.
- Swipe watch face upwards to take a photo.
- SmartWatch1: Tap watch face to wake app.
- SmartWatch2: Press watch button twice to wake app.
- Photos are saved to "/sdcard/Watcher"
- Camera can be remotely started from the watch or on phone.
Please make sure you have the latest Sony 'Smart Connect' installed.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Let us know via email if you want any new features or find any bugs.
Please rate this app if you like it!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
When hardware zoom stops, digital zoom takes place, when digital zoom stops, imagination takes on. Small foot print, powerful concept (80 x virtual zoom power for pro version, with live tele-mode). This app utilizes maximum megapixels with new 2k, 4k screen resolution technology.
The gallery is located under /Pictures/ScientificCameraPro.
1. The horizontal zoom bar represents the hardware camera's digital zoom.
2. The vertical zoom bar represents the virtual zoom power,
3. The focus box locks the virtual zoomed picture.
4. Optionally, touch binocular button on title bar, or the letter "W" at bottom-right corner to switch to "T" (tele-mode),
5. Hit the bottom-left camera button or just doubletap the screen to take the shot.
Most clear pictures with tele-mode using advanced algorithm.
On screen menu / context-menu for "Best Shot", "Effects" and "White Balance".
Flash-mode, auto / off / on / torch give user more choices in situations.
Wide angle mode with focus box make it easy to focus and take picture by default.
"Info Era" menu option to show google-glass, iwatch and Sci-Fi like "Geo Info" and "Weather Info" on upper right corner, which could be imprinted onto pictures. "Heart Rate", will show heart beat rate BPM and red cell density [0-255] in 10 secs when you press finger tip on rear camera lens. "QRcode/Barcode" option allows detection of QR code/Barcode from last photo taken, and if it represents an URL, the webpage would be shown.
This digital camera idea is inspired by my childhood experience on building powerful telescopes with low powered lens.
The sleek/cool UI layout and two dimensional zoom control pattern are copyrighted by InfoPlus.
science, college, school, students, engineers, effects, editing, best camera, recommended camera, collage, photos, pictures, health, D-SLR, CCD, CMOS
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Thank you for supporting the development by downloading the donate version.
Donate version is free version plus enabling several additional features as thank you for the support.
Please try the free version since if it's working on your phone, the donate version will run perfectly too
Q: I'm using Xiaomi phone or MIUI ROM, the UI is not displayed. I only can see the camera image preview. Can you make it work on MIUI ROM?
A: It's already work fine on MIUI ROM, but MIUI by default disabling floating windows which used by SCOS. So you need to go to android setting - apps - SC-OS then enable floating windows.
Starting Android 4.4 Kitkat, Google prevent non-system application to write on external sdcard. This can be resolve with root access.
I got report from XDA and users, that many 'copy' of my app published in Google Play, but only adding adwares & ad-pushes. Please aware the difference.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u2gsD-oMZE (video review based on v0.3.5)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJcv2mv_PA (video review based on v0.1.5)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwYCSWgjdRQ (video review based on v0.1.1)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZhlnoufX1A (video review based on v0.1.1)
If you are having trouble with this version please sent email (setting - send feedback) or to email@example.com. I won't able to help you if you only wrote that on comment.
You can try to uninstall and reinstall the app when capturing not working properly.
- Small size application
- Minimize to background
- HD/All image capture resolution
- Burst shot
- Auto shot with delay setting
- Face detection auto shot
- Auto focus
- Black screen (touch to capture)
- Video Recording (Experimental)
- Widget for faster capture & more secure shortcut naming
- Auto email images
- Spanish (antieco)
- German (Christoph Puhl)
- Danish (DKTranslate)
- Chinese (Jimmy Yu)
- Greek (Fragiskos Leontis)
---Join the discussion---
XDA discussion : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1934513
Please obey all laws of your country and use the application legally.
★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy
★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith
This is the fastest camera app available for Android.
Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.
( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Zero shutter lag - pictures are taken as soon as shutter button is pressed.
★ Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
★ Shoot modes
- Single shot
- Full Burst
- Motion trigger
★ Built-in editor
- Add filters, frames, text and more
- Adjust brigthess and colours
- Create animated GIFS and collages
★ Great for
- sports shots
- pictures of kids or pets
- party camera
- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later
- analyse your golf swing frame-by-frame
- Parkour shots
★ Tips for good burst photos
- get as much light as possible - especially when capturing things or people in motion
- keep the camera steady
- hold the shoot button for continuous bursts, and pick the good shots later
★ Support : email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All mail will be answered.
I stand by my products - if you experience a problem, I'll will either fix it or refund your purchase.
Note : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible.
Zoom and flash not available on all devices.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
• "Motion Shot - Effect [Animation]" cannot be used alone to devices that do not have Motion Shot installed.
• Contents created using the features of this add-on may not work correctly depending on the app or service it is used on.
For more information, please visit our website.
Please try free version before purchasing.
• One touch operation to setup up motion detector
• Option to adjust the sensitivity of the motion detector
• Full HD video recording if your device supports it
• Instant email with before and after pictures and text/SMS notification. Custom sender email option for complete privacy
• During monitoring and video recording device appears turned off
• Option to show a digital clock during monitoring
• Change launcher icon so the app is completely discreet
• Option to play alarm sound when motion detected
• Auto lock device/screen when motion detector is activated
• Choose internal or external SD card for storing videos. Supports Android KitKat
• Monitoring stops automatically on low battery
• Hide videos from Gallery
• Supports front and back camera
• Options for delayed / future recordings
• Very few permissions required so privacy is assured
• Motion triggered video recorder
• CCTV and security video recording
• Surveillance camera
• Infant baby monitor
Motion Detector Video Recorder Pro is a motion detector for professional or personal video recordings and is the best app available in the Android market for taking motion triggered videos.
Please email us on email@example.com with feedback and feature requests. We are committed to top notch customer experience and will respond quickly to feedback and feature requests. If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.
Motion Detector Video Recorder Pro is developed and distributed by Zero Noise Apps. All rights reserved. This app is licensed, not sold. By downloading the app, you accept our EULA available on our website at http://zeronoiseapps.com. App is licensed for individual, private use only. For use by companies, please contact us for corporate license information.
This is the ad-free version, there's a fully featured free version also available with advertisements.
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
- Real-time motion effect on your camera preview
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable motion effect strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under MotionCamera folder
Motion blur also has 3 different presets:
- Motion blur everything: Blurs everything together
- Motion blur light objects: Tries to keep light objects sharp
- Motion blur dark objects: Tries to keep dark objects sharp
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (works very smoothly)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini (works ok)
- Motorola Defy (very poor framerate, still works though)
To sum it up, this camera requires a high-end device to run smoothly.
If you have any issues with this app, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the images listed in the screenshots were shot?
1, 2: Driving a car during night (getting light trails)
- Tried to hold camera very still (you'd get nice curves on the trails if you move the cam)
- Motion effect set to around 90%
- Motion preset was set to: Motion blur light objects
3: Driving a car during day
- We were driving a car at about 25mph (40km/h) and kept the phone steady on the passengers seat.
- Motion effect set to around 70%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
4: Waiting at traffic lights
- Motion effect was set to 65%
- Motion preset: Motion blur everything
5: Hand swipe
- Holding camera while sweeping my hand through cameras view
- Motion effect set to around 95%
- Motion preset: Motion blur light objects
- If you try to capture a moving object, for example a car. Keep your phone very steady to get sharper background. If the car is lighter than the background, try using blur light objects, if it's darker try using blur darker objects setting.
- To achieve light trails during night time, use high motion effect value (70% or more) and set preset to "Motion Blur Light objects"
- Try different combinations, we're sure you can create very cool photos with this camera!
Limited time offer! 25% off!
This app takes full advantage of Lollipop's Camera2 API, and therefore requires it to be properly implemented in your Android ROM. If your device runs on Lollipop, and still the app is not compatible with it, please contact your ROM provider (e.g. Samsung, LG) and ask them why they haven't implemented Camera2 API? So far the situation looks really bad. Only Nexus 5 works perfect. Nexus 6 is almost perfect (only white balance is not working). But the rest of manufacturers are not willing to take this effort, and therefore their devices are not compatible at all.
Manual Camera is world's first Android camera app with FULL Manual Control:
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Manual Focus Distance
- Manual ISO
- Manual White Balance
- Manual Exposure Compensation
It's also insanely fast!
You start in full Auto mode. From here you can Lock each of the parameters separately, and then adjust them manually by rotating the Wheel.
- RAW (DNG) format
- GPS (geo tagging)
- Sounds On/Off
- Max. Screen Brightness On/Off