Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into live digital records and share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
This free app offers a taste of what Photomyne has to offer. Use it for basic photo scanning, to see if it suits your needs (before deciding if you wish to upgrade).
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE - SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple physical photographs in a single shot.
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes.
* The photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops, restores colors and saves them into a digital album.
EDIT AND CURATE YOUR COLLECTION OF MEMORIES
* Add details to albums and photos (locations, dates and names)
* Add audio recording
* Apply color filters & colorize B&W photos
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your mobile device or computer
* Share your scanned photos via a web link
* Create gifts with your scanned photos such as photo collages and slideshows
USE SCANNED PHOTOS TO MAKE SPECIAL EVENTS TRULY UNFORGETTABLE:
* Add a dose of nostalgia to reunions
* Honor memorials with photo memories
* Celebrate anniversaries with old photos
* Add an element of surprise to birthdays
OPTIONAL IN-APP UPGRADE:
For unlimited use, consider purchasing an optional paid plan (in-app purchase).
Here are the premium features you get with a paid plan:
1. Scan, save & share to the max - Unlimited scanning, sharing and saving to your device or computer in print quality
2. Access anytime, anywhere - Unlimited photo backup, access on other devices and online, and free up space on your device
3. Unlimited enhancements - Enjoy unrestricted photo design effects and creations such as B&W photo colorization and more
The app offers an optional paid plan via monthly/yearly auto-renewing subscriptions**, as well as a One-Time plan which is paid for by a single upfront payment (valid for 2 years). These offer unlimited access to the premium mentioned above.
Got any questions? We’d love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org