Won't run off network anymore Droid App is missing several features. I'm a paying quarterly subscriber. First off my biggest complaint is app on works on wifi recently, no longer works off 3/4G. Second unlike ps and xbox droid app wont load my que'd list
Missing Episodes? I switched to another device and logged on to my account. When I downloaded the app and went to watch some shows they only had a few viewable episodes even though they previously had a lot more. For example Tokyo Ghoul went from having 17 viewable episodes to only 4. Is there a way to fix this?
Fix it please! I used to have a SGS3 and the application had all the chapters of each series and now that I have a SGN2 the application only has 2 or 4 chapters of each series! I totally disillusioned if they fix I'll give 5 stars!
Missing basic features Doesn't sync between the watchlist on their site and the watchlist in this app. Also has extreme trouble handling any loss of signal, even for a moment. No Chromecast or headset support for pause/play buttons. Doesn't work with physical menu buttons at all. But it does have a full page splash ad for Dragonball Z, so there's that. It's a good thing the library of shows is worth the hassle.
Trying to find the shows and episodes is not that easy on this app. I shouldnt have to PAY more for an ad free app with the same issues
Frustrating I can't search for shows. Every time I do, it force closes itself. And the one time I was able to look up a show, it only showed me a few episodes... Besides the app isn't that easy to navigate...
- 4:3 video is now centered.
- App is now compatible with Android 5.0 - Lollipop.
- Fixed issue where episode numbers were not appearing.
- Fixed issue where episodes and movies were not appearing in search results.
- Updated search and filter results message when there are no results.
- Fixed log in/log out issues.
- Fixed an issue where show ratings were not appearing.
- News articles now open in app.