5 star because it's the best app I have found for reddit, it's got a lot of great features and preferences that can be change to alter your experience to the way you like it. Such as tap to close the preview image, colour scheme changes from light to dark, you can change the order of the subs you want to see, it has an easy way to favourite what you see and upvote, you can log in with your reddit account easily and have multiple accounts. Since I downloaded the app, I've never come across anything that bugs me. The developers are regularly updating their app, and you will get a prompt reply if you have any issues. I would like to see a reverse interface with the upvote / downvote buttons on the other side, reason is, that I'm right handed and it will make browsing more convenient and will only require one hand.
Best reddit app I found so far but it'd be really great if you could sort posts by specific subreddits. For example a random sub being sorted by Top and have the front page set to Hot. Would it be possible to implement that?
Very nice and smooth interface. Was wondering if you could add a disable preview images option.
Nice features and cool UI (like the swap in order to change the subreddit) but I have a sort of bug in the manage interface for the subreddits where the first one is hidden behind the "Subscription" bar thingy. But except for that, nice app!
Best Reddit App out there. Dev is also very involved in improvements and user troubleshooting/questions.
I like this app my only problem is that on tablet mode it only utilizes half the screen leaving the other empty space.
- Added support for Reddit videos
- Added amp.reddit and np.reddit link support
- Improved handling of locked and archived posts
- Added 'popular' as a default subscription
- Removed 'all' as a default (can be added manually)
- Fixed: Image download notifications
- Fixed: Bug causing images to flip when zoomed
- Fixed: Links with uppercase characters
- Fixed: Keyboard opening on search screen
- Fixed: Deletion of multireddits
- Fixed: Issue with Reddit Mail menu visibility