The Glucosurfer will accept glucose in mg/dL or mmol/L and carbohydrates in exchange units or gram. Please visit our website www.glucosurfer.org for more information. In the store you can also find a free version of the App for extended testing before purchasing. But keep in mind that we need small donations to cover our operating costs.
The application "Travel Guide" will simplify your travel arrangements so you won’t forget anything to control your diabetes and will serve as a practical tool once at destination so you can fully enjoy your trip. All this information at your fingertips without an internet connection! What documents are required for security checks? Under what names can you find insulin or antidiabetic drugs in the country of destination? What is there to consider due to jet lag? What if a meal is delayed? This app will answer your questions in 1 click!
• Navigate through the table of contents and quickly find the desired information or browse through the pages as when reading a brochure;
• Use the checklist during your preparations;
• Consult the list of trustworthy websites related to diabetes and travel;
• Perform rapid conversion of your blood glucose results in mmol/L or mg/dL;
• And much more!
This app will quickly become a vital source of information for your trips!
Connect your smartphone or tablet to our VitaDock® Online platform and synchronize your vital data. Establish a wireless connection to our range of Medisana® Connect-enabled devices via Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy.
- VitaDock® Online Synchronization
- Supports synchronization across multiple devices
- Available on multiple platforms incl. PC/Mac
- Daily Activity Chart
- Daily Sleep Chart
- Daily Calories Chart
- Weekly Activity Chart
- 14 Days Weight Chart
- BMI Display
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Muscle Percentage
- Body Water Percentage
- Bone Mass
Blood Pressure & Oxygen Saturation Features
- 7 Days Systolic & Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Pulse Values
- Weekly Blood Pressure Average
- 7-Day Blood Glucose Overview
- Weekly Glucose Average
MIO Alpha Features
- Live-Pulse View
It is our goal to provide an app which meets your needs. Please support us improving VitaDock+. In case you have questions, ideas or are experiencing technical difficulties please contact us:
Thank you very much
Your VitaDock Team
VitaDock® is more than just an app. VitaDock® is your trusted partner who helps you to monitor your health. Get it free for your Android-Smartphone to improve your healthcare by a clear view on all four health care areas:
- body weight
- blood pressure
- blood glucose
- body temperature
- a diary function incl. commenting options,
- extensive statistics,
- export- and email features,
- a direct connection to the VitaDock® Online portal
+++ Hint: Using VitaDock® Online the VitaDock® app can be synchronized across multiple devices. Simply create a new VitaDock® Online account in the "Synchronization" page in "Settings", or sign in using your existing account. +++
Especially for diabetics:
Regular measurements helps you to control your blood glucose.
To enhance this VitaDock® offers you:
- a 30 day overview, displaying high-, low- and optimal results
- define upper and lower limits for optimal results
- enter up to 3 different types of medication
- enter insulin units
- enter meal data in grams or carb units
- separated graphs for results before and after meals
- choose between mmol/L and mg/dL to display results
It is our goal to provide an app which meets your needs. Please support us improving VitaDock® and contact us if you have questions, technical difficulties or just want to share your experience with us.
Thank you very much
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter and mobile device are compatible with the Glooko app.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
- Sync readings from over 30 popular meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends chronologically, by periods in the day, or by statistics.
- Visualize how your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code. Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and find out what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync device works with these meters:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano*
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go*
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa*
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano*
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT ** (use micro-to-micro USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT LINK** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT*
- CVS TRUEresult®***
- CVS TRUEtrack®
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® Vital™
- Nipro TRUEbalance™
- Nipro TRUEread®
- Nipro TRUEresult®***
- Nipro TRUEtrack®
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult®***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack®
- Walgreens TRUEresult®***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack®
*The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK Go, ACCU-CHEK Performa, ACCU-CHEK Performa Nano, and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
**Requires a USB OTG Cable instead of the Glooko MeterSync Blue. It is sold separately at online and retail stores. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
***Requires a TRUEresult docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
This single App provides the user with 3 useful features.
• to store medications and to remind user for medication.
• to store Blood Sugar Readings.
• to store Blood Pressure Readings.
This feature provides the user to enter a medication with the name ,category, frequency, start date, end date, dosage and food instruction. The user is given flexibility to enable and disable the alerts for a medication. The feature also provides the user with a summary screen which shows all the medications for the particular day. The user can traverse backward and forward to see the medication summary.
This App also provides with an additional feature called the Reminder
The Reminder is a subset of the Medication Feature.It shows all the alerts set in the Medication List.The alerts are grouped by medications and displayed in a user friendly way.
The feature as of now is only used for displaying alerts. Editing will be possible in future releases.
This feature helps to store all your Blood Sugar readings. It stores your Blood Sugar readings with time ,date etc. The Blood Sugar feature also has a summary screen with 3 tabs showing the Latest Average, Overall Average and Recent Reading.
This feature helps to store all your Blood Pressure readings. It stores your Blood Pressure readings with time ,date etc. The Blood Pressure also has a summary screen with 3 tabs showing the Latest Average, Overall Average and Recent Reading.
The App also has a menu for Settings. With the Setting screen the user can change Setting for Medication Remainders, Blood Sugar Unit . The Setting screen also allows the user to rate the application, share the app to another user ,send the user feedback etc
Please keep in mind the BMI indication (such as Underweight) is ONLY RELEVANT FOR ADULTS!
Icon made with Android Asset Studio by Creative Commons
Tags: bmi, health, overweight, underweight, caluculator, fitness, exercise, lose, weight
eHypertension Pro shows you how exercise, diet, and medications affect blood pressure. These insights may help you in achieving better control.
Risk Prediction module shows how changing a risk factor improves your chances of avoiding future heart disease.
eHypertension Pro version includes capability to see the effects of exercise and medication doses on Hypertension.
It predicts risk of future heart disease dynamically using newest BP data.