-Designed to work with a few screen taps.
-Track blood sugar, insulin, food, carbs, medication, exercise, weight, BP, stress levels, sleep and a host of extras.
-Readings are color coded to help identify issues.
-Several reports and graphs show numerous details.
-Track your blood sugar, graph your patterns, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor.
-Customize many features, export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
-Enter as much or as little information as you like.
-Support for GD includes a support website, good documentation and a public forum for suggestions, questions and answers.
GD helps you and your doctor understand and analyze your progress easily, accurately and with fewer mistakes.
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.0.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GLUCOMETER. The FORA D15b glucometer is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-glucose/ for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood glucose, diabetes
Enter your Blood Glucose level & the application calculates A1C level automatically.
The major component of determining the effectiveness of any diabetes treatment plan is the A1C test.
•The ability to save the daily blood glucose level(4 times/day).4 times: Before Breakfast, After Breakfast, Before Dinner, After Dinner.
•Judge Normal, Hyperglycemia, Hypoglycemia by blood glucose level.
•Blood glucose level records display on the calendar.
•To view a time series (expandable) chart of blood glucose level records.
•To view a (expandable) charts by time of blood glucose level records.
•Record blood glucose level output to CSV (par month).
The application is ideal for Doctors, Medicine students, Personal Trainers, Massage Students or Gym Enthusiasts.
The topics contained in the book are:
•The Nervous System
•The Muscular System
•The Cardiovascular System
•The Immune System
•The Urinary System
•The Respiratory System
•The Gastrointestinal System
•The Endocrine System
•The Male Reproductive System
•The Female Reproductive System
•Pregnancy and Birth
•Genetics and Inheritance
•Development: Birth through Death
Tags: Physiology, human body, biology, pta, gym, massage, pocket, free
Exploring how our bodies work and function through high resolution Anatomy & Physiology Flash cards plus with new features like ability to take voice notes/Written notes and complete search
• Complete alphabetic index of 335 high resolution anatomy and physiology cards.
• Full search on all 335 cards to quickly get to the cards you want to review.
• Take voice notes with each card and access it from action menu to hear them later. All voice notes are organized under My Voice notes Section. Great for taking voice notes while studying.
• Take written comments/notes with each card for later review and discussion with your friends. All comments are organized under My Comments Section. Lets you take notes in classroom on the material that is being thought.
• Users have ability to bookmark specific cards for later review. Helps you make your own personal deck.
• Pinch zoom to see great anatomy figures in greater detail.
• Self score option to track how well you know each area. Share your scores on Facebook and twitter with your friends.
• A must app for review before important Anatomy and Physiology Exams.
• Great app for Patient Education
This series of 335 illustrated flash cards explores essential concepts of human anatomy & physiology. The cards are color coded and indexed into 14 sections for easy reference. The anatomy cards are organized into the systems of the body. The physiology cards graphically explain the processes vital to the functioning of human beings. Cards can be individually bookmarked to help organize your studies in specific areas. You can track your proficiency as you increase your knowledge in the specific regions of anatomy. Ideal for students or health care providers, the app is easy to use and navigate.
335 cards divided into 14 sections:
• Introduction – 14 cards
• Cells and Tissues – 14 cards
• The Integumentary System – 11 cards
• The Skeletal System – 39 cards
• The Muscular System – 53 cards
• The Nervous System – 51 cards
• The Endocrine System – 15 cards
• The Vascular System – 38 cards
• The Lymphatic System – 9 cards
• The Respiratory System – 20 cards
• The Digestive System – 26 cards
• The Urinary System – 16 cards
• The Reproductive System – 15 cards
• Pregnancy & Birth – 14 cards
Scientific Publishing is a leading medical publisher specializing in patient education related items for the health care industry. Our goal is to help improve health by educating the consumer in human anatomy and health related issues using dynamic, informative illustrations, models and teaching aids.
©2010 Scientific Publishing Ltd.
All rights reserved under International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
For support please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to say now know about best physiological facts with this application free to learn and improve your knowledge today.Human physiology is the science of the mechanical, physical, bioelectrical, and biochemical functions of humans in good health.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll add it to a future build.
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Physiology".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Physiology by following snack sized chapters:
(Each chapter has corresponding flashcards and quizzes)
Ear and Tongue,
Skin and Nails,
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
Over 600 Human Physiology Terms and Descriptions.
Learn hundreds of anatomy, medical definitions and acronyms by quiz and flashcards in 13 learning modules. Great study guide or for review.
Module 1: Cell Physiology
Module 2: Integumentary & Muscular System
Module 3: Nervous System & Sensory Organs
Module 4: Cardiovascular System
Module 5: Immune System
Module 6: Urinary System
Module 7: Gastro Intestinal System
Module 8: Endocrine System
Module 9: Reproductive System
Module 10: Pregnancy and Genetics
Module 11: Respiratory System
Module 12: Human Organism (From Community)
Module 13: Endocrine System 2 (From Community)
- 100’s of full color images
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Physiology news feed.
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the blue spectrum on your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Please read the basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin:
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
Automation through Tasker or other:
Examples of related scientific research:
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans
Derk-Jan Dijk, Jeanne F. Duffy, Edward J. Silva, Theresa L. Shanahan, Diane B. Boivin, Charles A. Czeisler 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans
Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith, Sat Bir S. Khalsa, Shantha M. W. Rajaratnam, Eliza Van Reen, Jamie M. Zeitzer, Charles A. Czeisler, Steven W. 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology
Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans
Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, Richard E. Kronauer, Megan E. Jewett, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans
Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier, Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work
Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach, Todd S. Horowitz, Charles A. Czeisler 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina
Farhan H. Zaidi, Joseph T. Hull, Stuart N. Peirson, Katharina Wulff, Daniel Aeschbach, Joshua J. Gooley, George C. Brainard, Kevin Gregory-Evans, Joseph F. Rizzo, III, Charles A. Czeisler, Russell G. Foster, Merrick J. Moseley, Steven W. Lockley. 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light.
Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression
Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk, Richard E Kronauer, Emery N Brown, Charles A Czeisler 2000
Phase-shifting human circadian rhythms: influence of sleep timing, social contact and light exposure
J F Duffy, R E Kronauer, C A Czeisler 1996
Search for more evidence in many scientific articles and empirical studies online. Keywords: Circadian, Melatonin, Melanopsin, Light, Wavelength...
Similar to f.lux on Windows or Red Shift on Linux.
More from developer
eHypertension Pro version includes capability to see the effects of exercise and medication doses on Hypertension.
It predicts risk of future heart disease dynamically using newest BP data.
eHypertension Pro shows you how exercise, diet, and medications affect blood pressure. These insights may help you in achieving better control.
Risk Prediction module shows how changing a risk factor improves your chances of avoiding future heart disease.