Carbohydrates can be entered directly or using the menus function. This function provides the amount of carbohydrates directly from an intuitive predefined food database with pictures, dishes with different sizes, weights, volumes, etc. It is also possible to introduce additional conditions for the calculation, such as whether physical exercise has been performed, a disease is being present, stress, etc.
All measurements are stored in a database, including the blood glucose value, the carbohydrates amount, the insulin value, events, etc. Besides being able to review it at any time, a report in web page format can be generated which, transferred to a PC, can be printed for reviewing with the doctor, etc.
Also, it includes additional features such as measurement reminders, quick menus, warnings of hyper/hypoglycemia, advise of fast-acting carbohydrates, help, etc.
NEW !!: Download thousands of additional dishes from different regions around the world. Available on the full version.
- Insulin bolus calculation based on carbohydrates and blood glucose.
- Active insulin from previous boluses is used for the calculations automatically.
- Ability to include special events for calculation. (Exercise, illness, stress ..)
- Availability of large number of predefined sizes dish foods (including pictures) to create custom menus. They can be included in the calculation automatically.
- Complete and detailed measurements database.
- Option to generate a report in web format and export it to a PC to be reviewed with the doctor.
- Miscellaneous functions: Alert two hours after food, etc.
- Complete set of configuration variables for diabetes (insulin sensitivity, carbohydrates ratio, target blood glucose, insulin active time, etc.) for different time ranges.
- Hyper/hypoglycemia alerts with carbohydrate intake recommendations in different formats.
- Help menu
Download the full version to remove ads.
Note 1: Before start, please fill at least the following settings:
1. Insulin sensitivity, Carbohydrate rate and the Ideal glucose interval. All of this within the desired time block.
2. Insulin action time and delay time.
3. Bolus positive (increase) or negative (decrease) events (Exercise, illness, etc.) percentages
If you don't know any of these parameters, plase ask your doctor.
Note 2: Bolus advice provided by the app is solely advice. Contact your healthcare professional prior to
changing your diabetes therapy.
Note 3: Access to storage card is required to generate glucose data reports.
Note 4: The app can be moved to SD. However, if the card is removed and inserted again, pending alerts will be removed.
Connect your smartphone or tablet to our VitaDock® Online platform and synchronize your vital data. Establish a wireless connection to our range of Medisana® Connect-enabled devices via Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy.
- VitaDock® Online Synchronization
- Supports synchronization across multiple devices
- Available on multiple platforms incl. PC/Mac
- Daily Activity Chart
- Daily Sleep Chart
- Daily Calories Chart
- Weekly Activity Chart
- 14 Days Weight Chart
- BMI Display
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Muscle Percentage
- Body Water Percentage
- Bone Mass
Blood Pressure & Oxygen Saturation Features
- 7 Days Systolic & Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Pulse Values
- Weekly Blood Pressure Average
- 7-Day Blood Glucose Overview
- Weekly Glucose Average
MIO Alpha Features
- Live-Pulse View
It is our goal to provide an app which meets your needs. Please support us improving VitaDock+. In case you have questions, ideas or are experiencing technical difficulties please contact us:
Thank you very much
Your VitaDock Team
One unique feature of the application is to provide the math used in the calculation of your dose.
Every time you use the application, it saves the calculated value to a log. The log will display the last 100 entries, providing you with a basic overview of your glucose levels throughout the day.
I wrote this application for my son, who has type-1 diabetes. If you find it of value, please feel free to use it. I welcome user feedback for future enhancements and revisions.
If you like this application, please rate it, and give me some feedback, so I can improve it.
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
Would you like to jump off the diet hamster wheel and finally be able to just follow one simple, easy-to-stick-to diet without ever having to go back online and seek out something else that will work for you?
HCG is a Natural Hormone. It is Not Something Concocted By Lab Scientists and "Get Rich Quick" Diet Manufacturers!
Diet plateaus are a big hurdle and obstacle for those trying to lose weight. Things often start out wonderfully, and then you suddenly hit a wall. But HCG Diet Won't Allow You to Hit a Plateau.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ Learn the true science behind what makes the HCG diet out-perform the others!
★ Discover how you can apply this diet to lose 1-2 pounds per DAY (not per week as most diets provide) – safely!
★ Get educated on how to cycle on and off the plan for 21-42 days until you reach your desired weight – and then maintain that weight loss for good!
★ Be surprised to learn how to adapt this diet to any special needs, such as vegetarianism!
★ Put your guard down after reading about how to handle diet cheats (if this problem has plagued you in the past, you don't have to beat yourself up about it anymore)!
★ Discover how to keep costs down by following the hCG diet plan, so that you don't spend your monthly budget on expensive foods, monthly price plans, and more!
★ Know what to expect as you embark on the HCG diet plan – so you can avoid side effects and make this a pleasant experience!
★ Get a step-by-step plan on charting your progress on the HCG diet so that you're tracking your efforts and getting the most out of this diet plan!
★ Be able to get to the root of what's causing your weight gain.
★ Learn how to analyze your BMI and weight loss efforts and set goals for yourself based on what the plan can do for you!
★ and much, Much More!
Do you want to continue on the pathetic path you've traveled for months or years – losing a bit of weight, only to regain it back – and THEN some?
Or do you finally accept a form of dieting that uses a natural hormone adjustment to fuel the fat furnace in your body and help you to maintain the weight loss?
Make your decision now!
The Glucosurfer will accept glucose in mg/dL or mmol/L and carbohydrates in exchange units or gram. Please visit our website www.glucosurfer.org for more information. In the store you can also find a free version of the App for extended testing before purchasing. But keep in mind that we need small donations to cover our operating costs.
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.0.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GLUCOMETER. The FORA D15b glucometer is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-glucose/ for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood glucose, diabetes
VitaDock® is more than just an app. VitaDock® is your trusted partner who helps you to monitor your health. Get it free for your Android-Smartphone to improve your healthcare by a clear view on all four health care areas:
- body weight
- blood pressure
- blood glucose
- body temperature
- a diary function incl. commenting options,
- extensive statistics,
- export- and email features,
- a direct connection to the VitaDock® Online portal
+++ Hint: Using VitaDock® Online the VitaDock® app can be synchronized across multiple devices. Simply create a new VitaDock® Online account in the "Synchronization" page in "Settings", or sign in using your existing account. +++
Especially for diabetics:
Regular measurements helps you to control your blood glucose.
To enhance this VitaDock® offers you:
- a 30 day overview, displaying high-, low- and optimal results
- define upper and lower limits for optimal results
- enter up to 3 different types of medication
- enter insulin units
- enter meal data in grams or carb units
- separated graphs for results before and after meals
- choose between mmol/L and mg/dL to display results
It is our goal to provide an app which meets your needs. Please support us improving VitaDock® and contact us if you have questions, technical difficulties or just want to share your experience with us.
Thank you very much
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter and mobile device are compatible with the Glooko app.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
- Sync readings from over 30 popular meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends chronologically, by periods in the day, or by statistics.
- Visualize how your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code. Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and find out what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync device works with these meters:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano*
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go*
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa*
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano*
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT ** (use micro-to-micro USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT LINK** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT*
- CVS TRUEresult®***
- CVS TRUEtrack®
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® Vital™
- Nipro TRUEbalance™
- Nipro TRUEread®
- Nipro TRUEresult®***
- Nipro TRUEtrack®
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult®***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack®
- Walgreens TRUEresult®***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack®
*The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK Go, ACCU-CHEK Performa, ACCU-CHEK Performa Nano, and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
**Requires a USB OTG Cable instead of the Glooko MeterSync Blue. It is sold separately at online and retail stores. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
***Requires a TRUEresult docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
Glucose is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their. This app is simple and easy to handle giving your sugar result in different units.
- High Blood Sugar Levels – High Blood Sugar Levels Can Slowly Take Your Life
- Helps to calculate the average blood sugar level.
- carbs (Food)
- Medication (insulin dosages)
- Helps to calculate the amount of sugar you have intake per day.
- 5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- What Are the Normal Blood Glucose Levels You Have in Your Body?
- Blood pressure
- helps to convert blood sugar level from mg/dl to mmol/l.
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. glucose buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose blood sugar levels and take control of your diabetes today!
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Health is not valued until sickness comes. And when sickness comes people should be able to locate professional help available nearby at earliest. My Dr app is launched to bridge the gap between patients and health care professionals.
Mobile apps have the potential to transform health care by allowing doctors to diagnose patients with potentially life-threatening conditions outside of traditional health care settings, help consumers manage their own health and wellness, and also gain access to useful information whenever and wherever they need it.
Mobile medical apps currently on the market can, for example, diagnose abnormal heart rhythms, transform smart phones into a mobile ultrasound device, or function as the “central command” for a glucose meter used by a person with insulin-dependent diabetes. But there is no local app available which gives substantial information regarding doctors, hospitals and emergency medical services. My Dr app puts that information right into people’s hands, by giving them easy access to medical world.
Once users download this app, they can find entire information regarding doctors, hospitals, imaging centers, blood banks, rehabilitation centers, medi-insuarance and housekeeping. My Dr app will help user to fix an appointment with doctor. Users can download brochures of particular doctor and/or hospitals. My Dr will notify users based on their location regarding various health news updates and important healthcare camps.
VINNI app developers are encouraging people to download this app at earliest, so when need arises people can use potential information and get assistance immediately.
The app is free and designed for iPhone and Android smart phones. Features include:
- People can get information about doctors and hospitals at one go.
- Doctors can share their expertise & experience with group of people
- Online appointment booking
- E-brochures profile downloading
- Availability of blood for daily basis from blood bank,
- News letter and free camp advertisements
- Locate doctors and hospitals near your location by GPS in case of emergencies
- Get emergency services like ambulance and air-ambulances
My Dr is the first app developed by VINNI app developers and they wish it reaches to maximum smart phone users of Surat and south Gujarat. Recent survey shows that apps are now tied with social media as the fourth most popular way to get information during emergencies—behind TV, radio and online news sites. Users say they’ve received some kind of emergency information from an app they’ve downloaded, making the My Dr an important way for the public to get overview of medical world.
It works by entering the amount you will eat of a chosen food (in grams), together with a carbs-per-unit value (I:C ratio).
Foods can be added and always saved together with the carbs-per-unit value for the next time you start the application. Three different presets of you I:C ratio can be saved as well.
* Calculating how much food you should eat, provided the carbs-per-unit value and how many units of insulin that you are going to take.
* Calculating a new carbs-per-unit value, provided the food you ate and the amount of insulin you took to get a good blood glucose value.
* Saving presets for carbs-per-unit value, for those who have a different ratio for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This app is mainly focused to persons with type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus ("juvenile diabetes"), to help optimizing insulin dosage and get great blood glucose numbers; but it might work well for people with type 2 diabetes as well.
The app assumes that you already have experience with diabetes management and does not explain the details of the calculation. You should consult your doctor in case of doubts.
Detailed help can be found at: http://insulincalc.madsoft.ch/help
APP Funktionen für Diabetiker: Kohlenhydrattabelle von Schweizer Lebensmittel, Notizfunktion, KH- Rechner, Insulin- Rechner, Speichern von Insulin- Spritzschema, Websuche, BMI Rechner und Barcod Scanner (Ein beliebiger Barcod Scanner muss installiert sein).
Eine App für Diabetiker aus der Schweiz. Diabetes im Alltag. Wissen sie als Diabetiker wie viele Kohlenhydrate drin sind? Auch als Diabetiker kann man meistens alles essen, wenn man die Kohlenhydrate kennt. Einfache Liste für schnelles nachschlagen der Kohlenhydrate.
Die Daten sind alle Offline und das Internet wird nur für Zusatzfunktionen benötigt.
Offline sind die Kohlenhydrate von ca. 1000 Produkten aus der Schweiz Verfügbar! Wird aber noch Ergänzt.
Für Schweizer Diabetiker und Menschen, die auf die Kohlenhydrate achten müssen. Ergänzen sie die Tabellen selber durch Notizen! Nun kann ein vorinstallierter Barcod Scanner, direkt in der App genutzt werden! (Ein beliebiger Barcod Scanner muss installiert sein). Wird mit der Zeit erweitert und ist erst am Anfang.
Websuche für schnelles suchen von Kohlenhydraten von unbekannten Produkten. Oder Speichern sie ihre Persönliche Webseite und öffnen sie sie in der APP.
Rechnen sie schnell ihre Essensportion aus. 4 verschiedene Rechner für alle Varianten die es gibt.
Speichern sie ihr Persönliches Spritzschema in die App. Damit können sie schnell ihr Insulin bedarf nachschlagen.
Flexibler Insulin- Rechner! Speichern sie ihren Insulin- Korrekturfaktor und ihr KH-Faktor und rechnen sie schnell ihre Insulin bedarf nach Kohlenhydrate aus. (nur mmol/l)
BIM Rechner! Rechnen sie ihren Body Mass Index aus.
Verändern sie die grösse von Texten und Buttons selber auf ihre Wunschgrösse.
Berechtigungen werden nicht für Datensammlungen oder Sonstiges benötigt! Die App hat die Berechtigungen, auf Grund wie die App- Entwickelt wurde. Alle Apps auf der Grundlage, haben die gleichen Berechtigungen. Kann nicht mehr als mein Wort darauf geben! Leider habe ich keine Möglichkeiten im Moment etwas zu ändern!
eHypertension Pro shows you how exercise, diet, and medications affect blood pressure. These insights may help you in achieving better control.
Risk Prediction module shows how changing a risk factor improves your chances of avoiding future heart disease.
eHypertension Pro version includes capability to see the effects of exercise and medication doses on Hypertension.
It predicts risk of future heart disease dynamically using newest BP data.