Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.0.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GLUCOMETER. The FORA D15b glucometer is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-glucose/ for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood glucose, diabetes
the blood sugar readings.
The readings may be entered manually or from a Bluetooth enabled glucose meter.
The user's meals may be entered and monitored as to the quantity of each food eaten as well as monitoring the food groups of the foods eaten. This is done over 3 time periods - year, month
General health information such as height, weight and medications may be recorded.
Daily notes may be kept as well as the user's blood pressure.
All readings, meals, general health, blood pressure and notes for the selected year along with their respective graphs may be saved and e-mailed for further study. The data is saved in
This app was designed and tested in Android 3.0. The Bluetooth feature was tested with a MyGlucHealth Bluetooth enabled glucose meter.
・The ability to save the daily blood glucose level(4 times/day).
4 times: Before Breakfast, After Breakfast, Before Dinner, After Dinner.
・Judge Normal, Hyperglycemia, Hypoglycemia by blood glucose level for children.
・Blood glucose level records display on the calendar.
・To view a time series (expandable) chart of blood glucose level records.
・To view a (expandable) charts by time of blood glucose level records.
・Record blood glucose level output to CSV (par month).
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. Version 1.0 brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Support for Gingerbread devices.
Sugar log is only a tool for keeping track of sugar levels. Pleases contact a health professional for any health related advices. It is the users sole responsibility to determine in which way he/she decides to use it, and the developer recommends that important data is kept track of in an alternative way as well. The developer should in no way be held responsible for any eventual loss of such information, not even if such loss occurs because of poor design of this or any future version of the application.
－new version fixed the crash problem for certain android devices
This application is developed, updated and maintained by California Healthcom Group's software engineers specializing in mobile applications and user interface design.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
This application provides a tracker that will allow you to record your blood sugar level and maintain a log of up to thirty recordings. You can take this record with you to consult with your health care provider, or easily email your record to yourself or your doctor.
The Main display provides a summary of High, Low, and Average of your recorded levels. Levels and comments are entered and displayed on this screen. A detail chart showing date, time, level, and an optional comment is one of two display options. The second option is a bar graph of recorded blood sugar levels. The user can switch between these two views by long pressing the Main tab at the bottom of the screen. The “?” button gives a brief explanation of this process. Pressing the Ok button without a level entered into the input text box will produce a momentary display of instructions.
The Edit tab navigates the app to a display allowing all recorded measurements and comments to be changed or deleted. This tab is not accessible when there is no data currently recorded. Editing is accomplished using standard dialog boxes.
The Mail tab provides the capability to email the content of the main page and data summary. The device being used must be configured for email for this operation. The user only has to enter an email address in the TO textbox and select the mail button.
The Color tab allows a choice from twenty-six different color schemes. The selection is made by a simple tap of a radio button on the row of colors desired. This will change the background, borders, and text colors on all four screens of the application, with the exception of buttons and input text boxes.
This application does not contain advertisements.
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll add it to a future build.
To calculate insulin units, enter the value of your current blood sugar and the number of carbohydrates contained in your meal. Press the Calculate button and the actual and rounded insulin units will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Insulin units are calculated using the following formula:
((Pre-Meal Blood Sugar - Blood Sugar Goal) / Correction Factor) + (Meal Carbohydrates / Carbohydrate Factor)
I wrote this app after my 8 year old granddaughter was diagnosed with diabetes, with the goal of accuracy and ease of use in mind. The goal was reached because she uses it daily to calculate her own insulin units. The units are double checked by an adult, but the app is simple enough for a child to use.
Pro version includes:
• Filtering entries and statistics by tags.
• Reminders created automatically after low BG, high BG, or boluses.
• More features to come...
BG Monitor is an Android app that makes it easy to manage your diabetes. It has convenient features, like insulin bolus calculation and blood glucose targets that make it incredibly easy to record entries. The elegantly designed interface exposes all the information you need, allowing you to quickly find what you’re looking for. Statistics provide insight on your blood glucose levels so you always know how you’re doing. Unlike other diabetes apps, BG Monitor was specifically created to make managing diabetes simple and easy. With BG Monitor, you can take control of your diabetes.
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Carbohydrates calculator - calculate total carbohydrates from multiple food servings.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Contact me if you would like to help with translations.
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.gordon-wong.com/bgmonitor/
Reference values and diferencial diagnosis for bloos tests used in the small animal veterinary.
Red Blood Cells
MCV - Mean Corpuscular Volume
MCH - Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
MCHC - Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration
NUTRIENTS AND METABOLITES:
BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen)
ALT - Alanine Aminotransferase
AST - Aspartate Aminotransferase
FA - Alkaline Phosphatase
CK - Creatine Kinase
ELECTROLYTES AND METALS:
Blood Glucose Monitoring System.
VPD Bled d.o.o., the company from Slovenia, is the official and legal owner of this app and of the complete solution with 2in1 SMART. For the complete working performance and solution you should contact VPD Bled (firstname.lastname@example.org) or VPD's official local distributor in your country.
This app, 2in1 SMART is designed to help diabetics with measuring blood glucose. You would need a additional device and that is connected to Galaxy S3 to test your blood glucose as 2in1 SMART shows the process. The glucose level will be displayed on the screen after the test and you can e-mail the test result with additional memo.
2in1 SMART enables you look for the past test results by date.
More from developer
eHypertension Pro version includes capability to see the effects of exercise and medication doses on Hypertension.
It predicts risk of future heart disease dynamically using newest BP data.
eHypertension Pro shows you how exercise, diet, and medications affect blood pressure. These insights may help you in achieving better control.
Risk Prediction module shows how changing a risk factor improves your chances of avoiding future heart disease.