Glucool Diabetes is a powerful diabetes management app, helping you to obtain better control of your diabetes by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood glucose (BG), blood pressure (BP), insulin & medication doses, weight & BMI, carbs intake, exercise and HbA1c.
* Enter multiple data at once: add BG, insulin, carbs, and notes all in one go, or even directly from the insulin dose calculator.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs).
* Advanced graphing options: highlight e.g. your post-lunch values and your daily average, to get a clearer picture of your problem zones; view your BG and BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Define custom ranges, to easily spot out-of-range readings.
* Compute meaningful statistics of your BG values.
* An insulin dose calculator.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Highly customizable: define e.g. custom insulin & medication types, exercise types; hide away the data that you do not need to keep track of.
* Backup and restore.
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
Over 2,000 foods in 17 categories including well known Australian brands, restaurant, take-away and fast foods.
The Carbohydrate / Carb Counter will help you:
Understand what you're eating
help maintain blood glucose levels in target and assist in matching insulin requirements for food more accurately
－new version fixed the crash problem for certain android devices
This application is developed, updated and maintained by California Healthcom Group's software engineers specializing in mobile applications and user interface design.
* Symptoms of High Blood Sugar
* The 15 Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
* Diabetes in Women
* Diabetes in Men
* High Blood Sugar Symptoms - A Brief Overview
* Knowing the Types of Diabetes
* Diabetes Tips
* Are you suffering from high glucose?
* Symptoms of High Blood Sugar - A Brief Overview
* Blood Glucose Meters
* Helpful Tips You Can Use Today
Symptoms of High Blood Sugar is free. Download now.
It provides a comprehensive picture of trends and patterns in your glucose levels using various graphs and charts based on glucose data downloaded from CareSens and other i-SENS products, allowing for smarter and more efficient diabetes management.
Diabetes management is especially effective when additional information is accompanied including diet, exercise, insulin injection and etc.
You can experience SmartLog application as follows;
(1) Manual input: directly input data after running the application
(2) Automatic input through NFC (using CareSens N NFC model): activate your Android phone’s NFC system and make contact with a glucose monitoring device to automatically input your information
(3) Wired input through cable (i-SENS-manufactured devices): connect a glucose monitoring device to a smartphone with an OTG function through an OTG cable after downloading the SmartLog OTG Service application
My Diabetes Diary lets you make notes about what you eat, and makes it easier to learn how your body reacts to food and insulin during the first years of having diabetes. You can use the calendar in the app to look at previous records and send blood sugar reports by email.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
With this secure app you can:
• Access the HAP Symptom Checker – identify a problem area, choose your symptom(s), and learn what to do next – it may tell you to head to the doctor or to try home treatment. It will detail your home treatment options, provide prevention tips, help you prepare for an appointment & more.
• Access the HAP Conditions Manager – we’ve got you covered from the common cold to cancer to quitting smoking to diabetes to weight management. Learn more about your condition, including insight into symptoms, when to call a doctor, exams and test, treatment overview, home treatment, medications, surgery & more.
• Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
• View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
• View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
• Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
• Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
• Get information to help you during a travel emergency
• Access important contact information
To gain secure access:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number
• Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
• For additional details, visit hap.org/onthego
D card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.
More from developer
eHypertension Pro version includes capability to see the effects of exercise and medication doses on Hypertension.
It predicts risk of future heart disease dynamically using newest BP data.
eHypertension Pro shows you how exercise, diet, and medications affect blood pressure. These insights may help you in achieving better control.
Risk Prediction module shows how changing a risk factor improves your chances of avoiding future heart disease.