Carbohydrates can be entered directly or using the menus function. This function provides the amount of carbohydrates directly from an intuitive predefined food database with pictures, dishes with different sizes, weights, volumes, etc. It is also possible to introduce additional conditions for the calculation, such as whether physical exercise has been performed, a disease is being present, stress, etc.
All measurements are stored in a database, including the blood glucose value, the carbohydrates amount, the insulin value, events, etc. Besides being able to review it at any time, a report in web page format can be generated which, transferred to a PC, can be printed for reviewing with the doctor, etc.
Also, it includes additional features such as measurement reminders, quick menus, warnings of hyper/hypoglycemia, advise of fast-acting carbohydrates, help, etc.
NEW !!: Download thousands of additional dishes from different regions around the world. Available on the full version.
- Insulin bolus calculation based on carbohydrates and blood glucose.
- Active insulin from previous boluses is used for the calculations automatically.
- Ability to include special events for calculation. (Exercise, illness, stress ..)
- Availability of large number of predefined sizes dish foods (including pictures) to create custom menus. They can be included in the calculation automatically.
- Complete and detailed measurements database.
- Option to generate a report in web format and export it to a PC to be reviewed with the doctor.
- Miscellaneous functions: Alert two hours after food, etc.
- Complete set of configuration variables for diabetes (insulin sensitivity, carbohydrates ratio, target blood glucose, insulin active time, etc.) for different time ranges.
- Hyper/hypoglycemia alerts with carbohydrate intake recommendations in different formats.
- Help menu
Download the full version to remove ads.
Note 1: Before start, please fill at least the following settings:
1. Insulin sensitivity, Carbohydrate rate and the Ideal glucose interval. All of this within the desired time block.
2. Insulin action time and delay time.
3. Bolus positive (increase) or negative (decrease) events (Exercise, illness, etc.) percentages
If you don't know any of these parameters, plase ask your doctor.
Note 2: Bolus advice provided by the app is solely advice. Contact your healthcare professional prior to
changing your diabetes therapy.
Note 3: Access to storage card is required to generate glucose data reports.
Note 4: The app can be moved to SD. However, if the card is removed and inserted again, pending alerts will be removed.
❉❉ EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings as well as Medications.
❉❉ EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings with your Doctor
❉❉ Record your progress with Food, Exercise and other activities.
❉❉ Very simple and Easy to use Interface
Application Comes with Ten Modules:
❑ GLUCOSE ❑
❑ MEDICATION ❑
❑ ACTIVITY ❑
❑ WEIGHT ❑
❑ CARBS ❑
❑ WATER ❑
❑ REPORTS ❑
❑ OVERVIEW ❑
❑ SETTINGS ❑
✔ Glucose module lets you track your daily glucose levels on day to day and Time to Time
✔ You can Add / Edit / Delete glucose records in Glucose module
✔ Record the amount of medication taken
✔ Track your food habituates with Carbs Module
✔ View the bar on carbs module to analyze food taken daily
✔ Track your Daily Weight, Activities, exercise levels
✔ Check the Amount of water taken daily with water module very easily and effectively
✔ Change the Units as S.I. or local US units
✔ Set your daily goals/Allowance on settings module.
✔ Perfect for Diabetes Track Management.
✔ OverView Lets you know the Amount of Glucose,medication,Weight,Carbs,water taken on monthly calendar
✔ You can add unlimited number of records with out any In App Purchases
✔ No Internet connection is required except for sharing your data.
✔ All the data is stored with in the App.
✔ Add Notes to each Log record.
✔ With EMAIL and WIFI Sharing Functionality you can send your records to your doctor in PDF Format.
✔ Budget your daily carb allowance.
✔ Track your weight and BMI changes.
✔ Offline Food database to track your carbs and sugar quantity taken
✔ Reports Module lets you convert your data into PDF reports and share them via Email/Wifi.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The software can have inexhaustible innovation and creation; therefore, it’s enchanting. The recent technology develops in order to meet the user’s needs. The renovation of the consumer software is one good example. KUO YUE always persists in giving consideration to both technology innovation and quality.
healthy blood glucose Features:
-System develop based on android 4.1 or later
-Easy to use.
-To record your blood glucose(AC/PC), breakfast, lunch, dinner, bedtime and important information.
-Data transmission with e-mail.
-Export a text file of your blood glucose data if you need a delimited text file to load into another program.
-Export your blood glucose information directly to Excel (CSV) if you’re not sure what info you need and you’d rather delete and rearrange columns in a spreadsheet program.
-To display date range on charts header.
-The charts shows the accumulated total of counts.
-Computing and display bar charts statistics.
-The statistics of ac and pc occurrences, percentages is made available.
-There are 3 numerical ranges to measure with an empty stomach before meal: desirable lower than 100, IFG between 100-125, and diabetes higher than 125.
-There are 3 numerical ranges to measure with an two hours after a meal: desirable lower than 140, IGT between 140-200, and diabetes higher than 200.
-Blood sugar data maintenance: addition, correction, and deletion of blood sugar data are available.
-Adding a standard deviation statistic of blood glucose.
-Browsing the blood glucose reading were arranged according to months.
These are the goals GlucMon aspires to. Log your Glucose levels, Carbohydrate intake and Insulin usage; then email them to your nutritionist or to yourself for printing, in just a few easy steps using GlucMon.
There are many Glucose Tracking apps available for for people with diabetes that have great features like reporting, charts and diabetic meal plans. If you are looking for those things in an app, please give them a try. With two diabetics in the family, a Type 1 and a Type 2, both with vision impairment, we had a hard time finding an app that was not frustrating to use because of our vision difficulties so GlucMon was born. Now we log and report our blood glucose levels to our Diabetic teams with ease. Having an easy to use tracker to monitor our blood sugar levels has been very helpful in controlling our diabetes.
If you have the same difficulties with other diabetes monitoring apps or just want a simple, easy to use solution for your Glucose tracking needs, give GlucMon a try and let us know what you think.
Glucmon has been optimized for a 4.8 inch cell phone screen but can be used in landscape mode for smaller devices.
Email Us at info@RandTI.com
One unique feature of the application is to provide the math used in the calculation of your dose.
Every time you use the application, it saves the calculated value to a log. The log will display the last 100 entries, providing you with a basic overview of your glucose levels throughout the day.
I wrote this application for my son, who has type-1 diabetes. If you find it of value, please feel free to use it. I welcome user feedback for future enhancements and revisions.
If you like this application, please rate it, and give me some feedback, so I can improve it.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
- Saving of blood glucose levels, sacharides, bolus, basal, meal and notes.
- Automatic time and date.
- List of daily records.
- A particular entry expands all of the entered data by clicking on it, so it can be modified or deleted.
- Rotating the screen in landscape position and selecting the start and end dates reveals the chart view of the 4 core values.
- Export of data bounded by the start and the end dates of the chart in .csv format for further analysis in your favorite spreadsheet editor. It is the easiest way to send your blood glucose level history to your doctor or save it in the cloud.
- Global settings for better identification of the exported data and setting personal levels of low and high blood glucose levels.
This software is the result of implementation of the project: "Centre of competence for intelligent technologies for computerization and informatization of systems and services" (ITMS: 26240220072) supported by the Research & Development Operational Programme funded by the ERDF.
Note: The data stored by the application is purely of informative nature. The authors do not bear responsibility for its misinterpretation.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
It works by entering the amount you will eat of a chosen food (in grams), together with a carbs-per-unit value (I:C ratio).
Foods can be added and always saved together with the carbs-per-unit value for the next time you start the application. Three different presets of you I:C ratio can be saved as well.
* Calculating how much food you should eat, provided the carbs-per-unit value and how many units of insulin that you are going to take.
* Calculating a new carbs-per-unit value, provided the food you ate and the amount of insulin you took to get a good blood glucose value.
* Saving presets for carbs-per-unit value, for those who have a different ratio for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This app is mainly focused to persons with type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus ("juvenile diabetes"), to help optimizing insulin dosage and get great blood glucose numbers; but it might work well for people with type 2 diabetes as well.
The application is completely free and contains no ads. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. We wish you health!
I've decided to introduce In-App payments since version 1.2.1. They are just gifts you can buy me directly from the app to reward me for my time spent on building this app. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
You can filter the foods table in the application by GI levels and to show only your favorite foods. You can create a list of favorite foods so you can quickly check their glycemic index. The app's main screen contains a list of foods and their corresponding GI values. Scroll through the list, or use the search field above the list to help you find a particular food. You can easily add a food to the list if you know its GI value.
With My Glycemic Index you can:
• know good food
• eat smart
• follow low-GI diets
• prevent diseases
• fight weight gain and obesity
• benefit from modern multilingual UI
• have the GI table always at hand
and the app is free!
Did you know that recent studies from the Harvard School of Public Health indicate that the risks of diseases such as type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease are strongly related to the GI of the overall diet. In 1999, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) recommended that people in industrialised countries base their diets on low-GI foods in order to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
What is a low carb diet?
Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity or diabetes. Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install our app and use it for free and simply take control of your health.
Registre las tomas diarias de sus Niveles de Glucosa, Consulte el Historial y Gráfica de los Niveles, obtenga información relevante y visite paginas de interés sobre este padecimiento.
Are you like one of the billions of Americans who experience high or low blood sugar? How can Glucose Diary 2 help? Glucose Diary helps you track your blood sugar easily with only a few screen taps. GD Glucose Diary allows for tracking of glucose levels, insulin, food, carbs, medication, exercise, weight, BP, stress levels, sleep and a host of extras like injection sites, symptoms and lab test results all with just a few screen taps. Enter as little or as much data as you need. Create new items, new medication names, new insulin brand name, new symptoms etc. in your selectable lists. Glucose readings are color coded for easy assessment and can be entered in mg/dL or mmol/L. The app has several reports and graphs that show numerous statistics including overall averages, minimum, maximum, weekly and daily distributions. Glucose Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisers. Glucose Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet, backup data offline and all, again, with just a few screen taps. This is one of the most helpful tools for you and your doctors. It helps you and your doctor understand and analyze your progress easily, accurately and with fewer mistakes. Do you want all of your health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better Glucose Diary2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your vital statistics such as blood pressure and heart rate and weight.
- Track your factors, including food, stress, sleep patterns and weight.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record all your insulin details.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your glucose and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Record the results of your blood glucose, your insulin injections, meals and carbohydrate intake and your physical activities. All this informations will be included in your self-monitoring diary and you can show or send them to your doctor.
VeryDiab helps you calculate the number of carbohydrates in your meals. The application includes a booklet of carbohydrates in the diet containing the major food trade and quantity of carbohydrates. You can customize the list by adding your own food habits.
VeryDiab offers an assistant to calculate the ideal dose of insulin you inject before meals. The assistant uses the principle of functional insulin therapy.
VeryDiab can also be used even if you do not use functional insulin therapy, it supports both methods.
VeryDiab is designed to adapt to your treatment, whatever your protocol: injections syringes, pens or insulin pump. Simply fill in the information well and application settings. You can ask your doctor to help you properly configure the application.
VeryDiab offers several display modes of your self-monitoring diary. Either as a complete history of all the information entered, either as a classic book the same as paper, either in the form of graphs. It also tells you the statistics typically require doctors. It even calculates a theoretical value your Hb1Ac (glycated hemoglobin). You may mail your diary and your self-monitoring data directly to your doctor.
VeryDiab proposes a procedure for importing data from your glucose meter. So you can avoid re-enter your blood glucose tests.
A complete documentation of the application is available on http://www.verydiab.fr
For further information, send an email to technical support: email@example.com
Free, powerful and simple to use diabetic app allows you to easily log everything you need to manage and take control of your diabetes:
- Blood-glucose level readings - supporting mg/dl and mmol/l units,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages),
- Carbs and Meals (Food) - bread unit and kcal,
- Activities info - by tagging entries.
This summer diabetes diary (glucose. insulin and food journal) will be connected with www.diapp.ml cloud storage and backup your data seamlessly.* This will allow you to have secure backup in case your phone goes down!
You can create free account at www.diapp.ml now, and in the future connect your device by signing in to storage and backup data from your phone.
*estamineted date September 2014.
Diapp Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
This application is useful for diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the Blood Glucose, meals and medication journal.
We look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app, so we’d love to hear your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported languages (automatically, depends on your device language):
- English (default)
- 한국어 (Korean)
If you want to help us with translation to your native language, please contact us.
IN FUTURE RELEASES:
- hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) readings (both US and International units)
- seamless cloud data sync
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first.
Data synchronization can result in billing by the operator when you using data transfer.
First release. Feel free to give suggestions for improving this application.
eHypertension Pro shows you how exercise, diet, and medications affect blood pressure. These insights may help you in achieving better control.
Risk Prediction module shows how changing a risk factor improves your chances of avoiding future heart disease.
eHypertension Pro version includes capability to see the effects of exercise and medication doses on Hypertension.
It predicts risk of future heart disease dynamically using newest BP data.