Distorted thinking and mental health problems can be triggered by things such as a lack of sleep, dehydration, poor nutrition or stress and early implementation of healthy brain habits is a simple way to avoid mental illness.
This free app empowers families to better understand how the brain functions and to establish improved Food, Water and Sleep habits. Practical, everyday ways for family, friends or colleagues to offer assistance and support when abnormal thinking and out of character behaviour is first noticed.
The program has been developed by The Brain Health Institute from over 35 years of research and lived experiences and gives students and the wider community access to practical information about improving their mental health through educating them about the root causes of mental illness and not just the symptoms
This App.is available completely free without advertising and does not include any annoying Pop-Ups or Upsells.
“We really want the community to get involved and increase their awareness that these illnesses are physical and need not become a permanent part of someone’s personality.”
The institute’s programs currently have over 15,000 users in more than 100 countries - see www.brainhealtheducation.com
The App. auto-resizes to fit the screen size of the device you are using.
QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
We wish you success!
Windows Phone: http://kcy.me/yc0s
Several emotional or psychological reasons may drive you into taking drugs. At times it is mere curiosity that propels you to develop drug addiction over time. Drug addiction refers to the compulsive use of psychoactive drugs to such a level at which the user of drugs has no other way out and continues to use it.
Though drugs addiction like opium have been common since historical times it is in recent times that the problem has been exacerbated significantly. This is mainly due to the cultivation of plants yielding drugs, advancements in biochemistry and improvements in means of getting access to drugs. The introduction of purified forms of active biological agents and the synthesis of new substances like methamphetamine has made drugs more widespread. Clinically, the word ‘addiction’ has been replaced by the word ‘dependency’ in relation to drugs.
It may be noted that not all persons are equally prone to addiction. Some persons are psychologically or genetically more predisposed to drug addiction. Again, some kinds of drugs get the better of some particular types of persons more easily. Similarly, the manner of treatment and method of recovery from addiction vary widely according to the types of drugs, amount of drugs, duration of drug addiction, medical complications and social necessities of the patient.
There is the 12-step program among the many recovery methods. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are prominent examples included herein. These are popularly used for a variety of addictions concerning the individual addicted and the family of the individual. Then there are the substance-abuse rehabilitation centers that frequently offer a residential treatment program for the seriously addicted and strive to isolate the drug addicts from other drug users and drug dealers.
The cognitive-behavior therapy, rational-emotive theory or other types of psychological behavior modification methods are employed in the treatment of drug addiction. Replacement drugs like methadone are also used. This methadone is in itself a drug but in order to reduce dependency on stronger drugs like opium it proves helpful. Acupuncture is also a treatment of choice that helps alleviate drug addiction symptoms.
Carrying out the suitable treatment from the various treatments available can bring about recovery from drug addiction. The object is to somehow bring about abstinence from the various addictive substances called drugs.
Download Drug Addiction apps now!
We all know that in order to fully embrace our recovery we sometimes require guidance and enlightenment. This can be in the form of a meeting or talking with our sponsor. A few words of wisdom are often enough to keep us on the road to recovery.
With a positive attitude and peace of mind we can break free of our past and remain open to the opportunities for a life beyond your wildest dreams.
This application gives you instant access to some of the greatest minds in the world and delivers motivational messages of hope to accompany us throughout the day.
Against a background of breathtaking photography these daily affirmations are suitable for all 12 step fellowships and offer inspiration to help you stay focused along the way. We’ve also added a sobriety calculator to help you keep track of your recovery.
This application is designed to compliment all 12 step fellowships such as AA, NA, CA, Al-Anon, Nar-anon, OA, SLA and GA, This app is not intended as a replacement treatment program and we urge you to consult with qualified professionals regarding any medical questions or concerns.
- Unlocked health screen
- Fully customize your own Widget
- 52 more achievements
- Mention indicators and real-time notifications
- Unlimited chat scrolling
- No ads!
- Thank the developers team :·)
- ... and more coming!
Windows Phone: http://kcy.me/yc0s
I decided to spent my time on developing a app which would give ex-smokers the support they need during the difficult moments. I’m proud to introduce you the “Quit smoking buddy” app.
With our easy to use setup walk through you can start using the app in seconds. The “Quit smoking buddy” app will show you how long it’s been since your last cigarette. The app will also shows you how much cigarettes you didn’t smoked and how much money you have saved! Quit smoking will feel like a game when you complete our health goals and accomplish your achievements!
What makes the “Quit smoking buddy” app really special is your personal quit coach! Choose the level of support you need and receive daily support from your personal quit smoking coach. A life without smoking will become a realistic and reachable goal! Quit smoking today and let the Quit smoking Buddy coach help you!
★ Check out the app functions:
✓ Get daily support from our quit smoking coach.
✓ Complete the health goals.
✓ Accomplish your achievements.
✓ Share your results with friends on Facebook.
✓ Shows: How many days since you’ve quit, how much money you have saved, the amount of cigarettes not smoked.
Our goal is to become the number 1 quit smoking app worldwide and to support as many ex-smokers as possible.
★ Are you satisfied with our free app? Take a look at Quit smoking Buddy Pro. This app offers 100 days of coach support at different levels.
★ What extra options does our paid App offer?
✓ Choose the level of coach support you need.
✓ Get up to 100 days of support.
✓ Add your own personal achievements.
✓ More health goals to accomplish.
✓ 100% Ad-free.
Please remember to leave a comment and good luck.
When you’re feeling like using or drinking, there’s no sure formula for staying clean and sober, but we’ve done our best with New2Recovery to help you be present in the moment and change what you used to do into what you want to do.
With New2Recovery you can:
- Pause before you act so you can respond rather than react.
- Check in with yourself: What are you feeling and thinking?
- Check out positive choices that are hard to remember in the moment.
- Share with people in your network what you’re feeling, thinking and choosing through text, email, and social media.
-Track your feelings, thoughts and choices over time and share your progress with friends, sponsors, counselors, clinicians and physicians who are helping you become aware of what’s going on with you when you make choices.
New2Recovery is there for you:
- When a feeling is coming up for you.
- When you have a thought that can be a problem for you.
- When you feel like doing something you’re trying not to do.
- When you can’t reach someone in your network or a professional or get to a group meeting.
If any of these apply, New2Recovery is for you:
- You think you have a problem.
- You’re making changes and want to keep them going.
- Your family, friends and co-workers have asked you to stop.
- You’ve had consequences from the law, school or work and want to do what it takes not to have those again.
- You’re just out of treatment and want to support your recovery.
- You’ve been in treatment before and you’re ready to make it work this time.
- Aftercare isn’t available or isn’t offered often enough to meet your needs.
- You know you have a problem and are ready to do something about it.
New2Recovery respects your privacy.
- It’s free.
- Graphics are discrete.
- Apps require permissions from the device to install. We use the minimum permissions possible. We do not ask for permission to access your contacts.
- Registration or account creation is not required.
- Your feelings, thoughts and choices data is only saved on your phone or mobile device, not on a server. You can delete the data any time within the app and start fresh, or you can delete the app and the data will be deleted as well.
- When we release updates, your stored data stays protected on your device so you can track your progress over time.
- The Internet is accessed only if you access options on the More screen, or use social media Share features.
We hope you have a great experience with New2Recovery. We welcome questions and feedback!
New2Recovery(TM) is informed by a synthesis of best practices for addictions recovery, including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), mindfulness meditation, 12-step recovery and additional evidence-based supportive processes.
New2Recovery is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or professional advice. Please consult a qualified health care professional for personalized medical and professional advice.
Support URL: http://www.new2recovery.com
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app helps you quit smoking using a sophisticated reward system.
You already quit smoking? Reap the benefits of your efforts and take a look at your successes!
- Real-time display of saved money.
- Real-time display of time saved and non-smoked cigarettes.
- Motivating achievement system: See the progress of your achievements
- Achievement-Generator: Create your own, personal achievments
- Amazon® Wish List: Import your public Amazon® Wish List.
- EMERGENCY-Button: Press the EMERGENCY-Button to see pictures of morbid pictures
- Facebook ® Wall: post results to your Facebook ® Wall and share your achievements with your friends.
- Twitter® support: Tweet your achievements!
- Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email oder many other applications.
This version of the application is a FREE version. Besides advertising, the following changes were made compared to the PRO Version:
- Amazon ® Wish List: A maximum of 3 articles.
- Emergency Button: Only morbid pictures.
- Achievment Generator: Only one personal achievement.
If you have any ideas for improvement or if you find any bugs, please feel free to contact me!
You like the application?
Please support my development by clicking on the ads. Thank you!
# stop smoking | quit smoking | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | health | free | breathe #
Amazon ® is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc.
Facebook ® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Twitter ® is a registered trademark of TwitterInc.
This program is a private hobby project and shall not have any relation to the Amazon, Inc. nor Facebook Inc nor Twitter Inc.
Featured at Healthline.com in their list of top quit smoking apps of 2013 & 2014!
IMPORTANT! Widgets do not work when installed to the SD Card. Move Cessation Nation back to the phone storage to enable the home screen widget.
If you are having trouble with Facebook please try the following
- On the Facebook wall select the options in the top right corner
- Click the Facebook Settings option
- Click Log Out
Please email me if you run into any issues before posting a negative review. I cannot help you otherwise.
- To disable all Reward Popups go to Settings -> Reward Network -> None
- To re-enable Achievemint as the default Reward Network, Go to Settings -> Reward Network -> Achievemint.
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you're intending to do so soon or you have already quit. You can set your own goals, the reasons you're quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to 'Quit Now', prepare to 'Quit Later' or 'Continue quitting'.
- Home dashboard: Visualise the health benefits of each day you stay smoke free through a series of body animations
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Visual icons: view your progress, including a count of every day, hour and minute you stay smoke free and how much money you've saved
- My Personal Best: Compares your best 'time-off-smoke' records and motivates you to remain smoke free
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you'll receive a useful tip when you open the app;
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- App widget: set it permanently in your phone's dashboard to count every day, hour and minute of your progress. It will also send you a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it's been two weeks!") to keep you on track
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions including - a Fruit Sorter game to occupy your mind and your hands through any moments of craving. Fruit Sorter is a juicy distraction game to help occupy both your fingers and mind throughout any moments of craving.
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting with the My QuitBuddy and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
Stop smoking and stay quit with new My Last Cigarette™ for Android, the original quit smoking software. Since 1999 My Last Cigarette has successfully helped 1000s of ex smokers stay quit. If you are serious about staying quit then this app could make all the difference! Recommended by Reader's Digest with over 20,000,000 readers.
MY LAST CIGARETTE WORKS !
Simply enter your smoking habit and personal details then watch as various indicators display your expected increase in lifespan, your circulatory and lung function improvements, your savings, and much more. Over 10 different readouts keep you informed and motivated. My Last Cigarette for Android is a proven aid to help you resist restarting this fatal addiction. It is a serious tool that benefits from years of medical research into the harmful effects of smoking. By showing you the behind the scenes improvements in your health your will power will be increased and your resolve strengthened from day one. Be sure to check out the testimonials.
Statistics are updated in real time, every second!
Nicotine level readout
Expected cravings readout
All calculations are based upon the latest medical knowledge and statistics.
Daily motivational quote or medical fact.
Daily picture / diagram.
Daily motivational message
Carbon Monoxide level of your blood
Increase in life expectancy readout
Time you have been a non smoker readout
Number of cigarettes NOT smoked readout
Your risk of a heart attack compared to your risk before
Your risk of lung cancer compared to your risk before
Expected circulatory improvement
Expected lung function improvement
Deaths since you quit readout
Readouts updated every second and are based upon your own personal past smoking habits.
My Last Cigarette has helped 1000s of users successfully resist restarting smoking. If you are serious about staying quit then My Last Cigarette could make all the difference.
GENUINE UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS
"I have tried smoking numerous times and never stuck with it. I purchased this program and was really surprised at how having the ability to visualize your progress really helps keep you motivated to quit smoking. I have not had a cigarette in 90 days and actually have no desire at all to light up. I think this program is a great tool to help you quit."
"It won't do all the hard work for you but it can give you a big helping hand when the craving starts. Just look at the graphs and imagine having to go back to square one. Havn't smoked a cigarette since 19th April 2002 after being a smoker for twenty years."
"It really helped me personally to graphicaly see what was happening inside my body and all the other information has only helped strengthened my resolve. I haven't picked up a cigarette since I got it."
"Didnt knew if it was the knowledge of my cc being billed for the app or what but i have no smoked since i bought it it helps a lot to see graphically how your health is. COOL!"
"40 years a Smoker until I found My Last Cigarette
I've tried various methods to stop smoking over the last 40 years. Started when I was 11 years old now 52. I now feel I can say I?m a non-smoker. It's all down to "My Last Cigarette" Every morning I turn on my PDA to have a look how many cigarettes I've not smoked. That sets me up for another day without one. If this government is serious about reducing the number of smokers it should by this software and give free on the National Health. In my Lifetime I've smoked 433590 cigarettes but more importantly I've not smoke 4043 since I stopped on July 27th this year. Do yourself a favour buy this software."
Meeting fellowships include:
• Alcoholics Anonymous
• Narcotics Anonymous
• Pills Anonymous
• Cocaine Anonymous
• Crystal Meth Anonymous
• Marijuana Anonymous
• Moderation Management
• Harm Reduction for Alcohol
• Gamblers Anonymous
• Overeaters Anonymous
• Eating Disorders Anonymous
• Codependents Anonymous
• Sex Addicts Anonymous
• Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous
• Debtors Anonymous
• Nicotine Anonymous
• Adult Children of Alcoholics
• Self Help Substance Abuse & Addiction Recovery
• Codependents of Sexual Addicts
• Sexaholics Anonymous
• Sexual Compulsive Anonymous
App features include:
• List meetings so you can read them.
• Map out meetings so you can see them.
• Provides directions so you can get there.
• Save to calendar so you remember to go there.
• Check into meetings so you can prove you were there.
• Favorite, comment, and tag meetings so people know what you think.
• Message members so you aren't alone.
Keywords: Addiction, cocaine, sex, gambling, narcotics, heroin, marijuana, recovery, sober, sobriety, health, alcohol, alcoholic, alcoholism, anon, anonymous, AA, NA, pills, codependency, 12 step, 12-step, addict, drug, drugs, meetings, meeting finder, support group, support, connect, hotline, help, intervention, quit, community, people, healthy, life, goto, location, kin, calendar, networking, program, fellowship, locate, new york, los angeles, san francisco, accountability, onehealth, rehab, rehabilitation, hospital, treatment, outpatient, patient, inpatient, aftercare, networking, social, tracker, progress, resolution, people, goal, goals, hope, drinking, lifestyle, wellness, drunk, high, friends, solution, big book, privacy, feeling, depression, mental health, companion, journal, experience, spirituality, promise, prayer, result, speaker, information, resources, resource, doctor nationwide, united states, self-help, self help, action, bill w, doctor bob, abstinence, medication, medications, prescription, weed, provider, care, hazelden, expert, relapse, tool, guide, prevent, prevention, center, personal, personalized, today, just for today, improvement, living sober, eating disorder, overeater, overeaters, message, ratings, sponsor, method, approach, money, smoking, nicotine, quitting, stop, abuse, drug abuse, dependence, habit, overcome, debt, renew, serenity, guidance, better, grieving, achieve, relationship, twelve step, moderation, reminder, therapy, psychotherapy, illness, love, beer, disease, chat, behavioral health, modify, behaviors, self-destructive, self destructive, destructive, mindful, mindfulness, direction, share, management, anorexia, bulimia, disorder, binge, compulsive, compulsion, start, begin, limit, BAC, affirmation, reward, user, emergency, urge, substance, substance abuse, family, success, issues, control, trigger, porn, pornography, console, counselor, addicaid.
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
We will help you to understand why you should quit smoking.
Stop Smoking Pro is an effective Android application that provides you with the support you need when you quit smoking.
Do you know why should you quit smoking?
• Increase your life expectancy
> Stop Smoking Pro tells you how your health improves over time when you quit smoking and gives you information about your physical dependence.
• Save Money
> Did you know that cigarettes are the single-most traded item on the planet? Stop Smoking Pro tells you how many cigarettes you have not smoked and how much money you have saved since you have quit smoking.
• Save Time
> Smoking a cigarette takes about five minutes in average. Stop Smoking Pro tells you how much time you could dedicate to activities other than smoking.
• Remember why you quit smoking
> With Stop Smoking Pro, you can write your reasons for quitting. If you ever want to smoke, read them! Moreover, you will see one of your reasons every 24 hours in the notifications bar.
• Do you need more motivation?
> Stop Smoking Pro allows you to track your progress via a desktop Widget.
• Stop Smoking Pro is like a game!
> With Stop Smoking Pro you earn Medals based on your performance!
• Tell the world that smoking is finished!
> Encourage your smoking friends and reassure your parents. You can share your stats and medals by email, SMS, or social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...).
• Special Version for touch pads
> A special interface has been designated for touch pads. Enjoy!
• Stop Smoking Pro is an app for the world!
> This application has been translated into more than 15 languages.
Why do you spend so much money on damaging your health? Why don't you spend this money more reasonably? This app helps you to stop smoking by showing what you can now afford with the money saved.
- Sophisticated reward system
- Configuration of smoking habits, quit time, etc.
- Community to chat with other quitters
- Relapse button
- 2 Widgets displaying your progress
- Support for several currencies
- Manage your products
- Product picture loaded automatically (Internet), via Camera or loaded from gallery
- Detailed statistics
- Enable trophys (time, money, cigarettes, products)
- Track the positive effects on your health
- Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email, Facebook or many other applications.
- Two info screens about costs caused by smoking
Available in English, German, Frech, Hungarian and Polish
Please don't hesitate to give feedback: GetRichOrDieSmoking@gmail.com
Note: If you move the application to the SD card the widget will not work properly! This is a well-known Android problem.
Please rate the App if you like it!
# stop smoking | quit smoking | health #