QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
Enjoy the QuitNow! widget in your home screen!
QuitNow! is availible in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Estonian, German, Catalan, Portuguese, Hebrew, Polish, Czech, Galego, Chinese simplified... and more coming!
We wish you success!
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
Several emotional or psychological reasons may drive you into taking drugs. At times it is mere curiosity that propels you to develop drug addiction over time. Drug addiction refers to the compulsive use of psychoactive drugs to such a level at which the user of drugs has no other way out and continues to use it.
Though drugs addiction like opium have been common since historical times it is in recent times that the problem has been exacerbated significantly. This is mainly due to the cultivation of plants yielding drugs, advancements in biochemistry and improvements in means of getting access to drugs. The introduction of purified forms of active biological agents and the synthesis of new substances like methamphetamine has made drugs more widespread. Clinically, the word ‘addiction’ has been replaced by the word ‘dependency’ in relation to drugs.
It may be noted that not all persons are equally prone to addiction. Some persons are psychologically or genetically more predisposed to drug addiction. Again, some kinds of drugs get the better of some particular types of persons more easily. Similarly, the manner of treatment and method of recovery from addiction vary widely according to the types of drugs, amount of drugs, duration of drug addiction, medical complications and social necessities of the patient.
There is the 12-step program among the many recovery methods. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are prominent examples included herein. These are popularly used for a variety of addictions concerning the individual addicted and the family of the individual. Then there are the substance-abuse rehabilitation centers that frequently offer a residential treatment program for the seriously addicted and strive to isolate the drug addicts from other drug users and drug dealers.
The cognitive-behavior therapy, rational-emotive theory or other types of psychological behavior modification methods are employed in the treatment of drug addiction. Replacement drugs like methadone are also used. This methadone is in itself a drug but in order to reduce dependency on stronger drugs like opium it proves helpful. Acupuncture is also a treatment of choice that helps alleviate drug addiction symptoms.
Carrying out the suitable treatment from the various treatments available can bring about recovery from drug addiction. The object is to somehow bring about abstinence from the various addictive substances called drugs.
Download Drug Addiction apps now!
Featured at Healthline.com in their list of top quit smoking apps of 2013!
See how long it's been since you stopped smoking, the amount of money you've saved, cigarettes not smoked, and health improvements. Play a fun distracting game while you forget about your cravings. Join the vibrant Facebook community offering support to everyone who has chosen to stop smoking!
IMPORTANT! Widgets do not work when installed to the SD Card. Move Cessation Nation back to the phone storage to enable the home screen widget.
If you are having trouble with Facebook please try the following
- On the Facebook wall select the options in the top right corner
- Click the Facebook Settings option
- Click Log Out
Please email me if you run into any issues before posting a negative review. I cannot help you otherwise.
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you're intending to do so soon or you have already quit. You can set your own goals, the reasons you're quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to 'Quit Now', prepare to 'Quit Later' or 'Continue quitting'.
- Home dashboard: Visualise the health benefits of each day you stay smoke free through a series of body animations
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Visual icons: view your progress, including a count of every day, hour and minute you stay smoke free and how much money you've saved
- My Personal Best: Compares your best 'time-off-smoke' records and motivates you to remain smoke free
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you'll receive a useful tip when you open the app;
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- App widget: set it permanently in your phone's dashboard to count every day, hour and minute of your progress. It will also send you a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it's been two weeks!") to keep you on track
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions including - a Fruit Sorter game to occupy your mind and your hands through any moments of craving. Fruit Sorter is a juicy distraction game to help occupy both your fingers and mind throughout any moments of craving.
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting with the My QuitBuddy and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
Europe´s No 1 Quit Smoking APP
This APP is a great help when you quit smoking.
We offer more than other quit smoking APPS that just offer a couple of calculating functions.
· Interactive parts where you can actually work on your objectives why you want to quit.
· Motivating texts on nicotine and how it works in your brain
· Tracking functions of how well you are doing once you quit.
· A cost calculator
· YouTube Videos
The APP is part of a comprehensive quit smoking program
· A hypnosis program
· A best seller book that has been into 10 languages already
This app helps you quit smoking using a sophisticated reward system.
You already quit smoking? Reap the benefits of your efforts and take a look at your successes!
-- Info: The Community System was updated to support unique user identification and
avoid abuse. You can now add spammers to a personal ignore list. please update your app
as the older versions will have no longer access to the community system ---
- Real-time display of saved money.
- Real-time display of time saved and non-smoked cigarettes.
- Motivating achievement system: See the progress of your achievements (helph, finances, time).
- Achievement-Generator: Create your own, personal achievments in three steps: 1. Choose title. 2. Choose a price. 3. Choose a picture (automatic internet search, camera, album...)
- Amazon® Wish List: Import your public Amazon® Wish List. The articles will be assigned to the achievement system.
- EMERGENCY-Button: Press the EMERGENCY-Button to see pictures of morbid pictures or scientific articles (only PRO Version)
- Facebook ® Wall: post results to your Facebook ® Wall and share your achievements with your friends. You can be proud of yourself!
- Twitter® support: Tweet your achievements! NOTICE: To allow the app to tweet, you need to grant access for reading
tweets to. This is a Twitter® API restriction! The app DOES NOT read any of your tweets.
- Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email oder many other applications.
This version of the application is a FREE version. Besides advertising, the following changes were made compared to the PRO Version:
- Amazon ® Wish List: A maximum of 3 articles.
- Emergency Button: Only morbid pictures.
- Achievment Generator: Only one personal achievement.
If you have any ideas for improvement or if you find any bugs, please feel free to contact me!
You like the application?
Please support my development by clicking on the ads. Thank you!
# stop smoking | quit smoking | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | health | free | breathe #
Amazon ® is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc.
Facebook ® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Twitter ® is a registered trademark of TwitterInc.
This program is a private hobby project and shall not have any relation to the Amazon, Inc. nor Facebook Inc nor Twitter Inc.
Let it remind you daily of why you want to quit!
• Real-time statistics about your quit status: cigarettes renounced to, money saved, health summary, etc.
• Detailed health information about your smoking cessation
• Rewarding achievements: Earn medals for certain milestones!
• A Panic! button provides you with emergency tips when craving
• Document your progress in the integrated nonsmoking diary
• If something goes wrong, you can re-start at any time
• No Ads
• No questionable permissions required
Your feedback is welcome! Just send a mail to: email@example.com
Free Quit Smoking App is the most easy and effective tool you will find in the Market.
"Nice looking app ... best of all I have tried ..."
"I like inspirational quotes!"
"This app has really helped me!"
The unique Heart logo symbolises:
1. you love yourself
2. you love your family and friends
3. you can take good care of your own heart/body
4. you believe in yourself
5. (the logo should not display a cigarette, that will not help you)
The Quit Smoking App provides:
* One personal dashboard with real-time status
* The Time (Days, Hours) since the last cigarette of your life
* How many Cigarettes you have avoided
* The Money you have saved
* How much time you will Live Longer :-)
On top of this, we show you:
* A lot of Motivational Statements (Why you should stop smoking)
* The Additives you will avoid (like butane, insecticides, poison, etc!)
* We will also provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
If you do like this app, please support us and buy the paid version for just 0.99 USD.
We wish you success with Quit Smoking!
For those wanting to quit smoking, this application provides statistics of time without smoking, saved money and cigarettes not smoked, and a section of achievements and other tips to try to help the ex-smoker to achieve their goal.
For those who just want to reduce consumption, the application gives statistics on the consumption of cigarettes daily and monthly, as well as the time since the last cigarette.
Both modes have their respective widget that can be installed as usual (long press on homescreen, select from list).
More features will be added in future versions.
It will take your mind off the cravings with fun exercises and games to keep your hands busy. It distracts you when you feel the urge to light up, with practical quit tips and advice. It inspires you to keep going with amazing facts about your baby's development. And it gives you ideas for what you could buy with the money you're saving every day you don't spend money on cigarettes.
It's a fun and really practical way to quit and stay smoke-free for the health of you and your baby.
Here's what you'll find in Quit for You - Quit for Two:
•Quit tips on dealing with cravings
•Bouncing Baby game
•Baby Boogie game
•Baby Bubble game
•Baby name selector
•Breathing yoga exerciser
•Week-by-week facts about your baby's development
•Daily savings announcements based on money not spent on smoking
To view the Quit for You - Quit for Two terms and conditions visit: http://quitfortwo.com.au/terms.pdf
- Quit Date Tracker
Set your quit date, follow your progress then keep track of how long you’ve been a non-smoker!
- Savings Calculator
In real-time, calculate how much money you’ve saved from quitting smoking based on your actual usage.
- Motivational Reasons for Quitting
Create a list of reasons for quitting that are special to you.
- Daily Tips
Receive daily tips to help you quit and stay quit for life.
Smokers using the app who are interested in participating in the phone coaching program are encouraged to visit Quitnow.net or call 1-800-Quit-Now (1-800-784-8669) to check their eligibility.
★★★★★ First app for quitting smoking in the French Google Play ★★★★★
Kwit uses game design techniques, game thinking and game mechanics to encourage people to quit smoking.
You reach higher and higher levels and rankings as you try to become the Ultimate Kwitter.
You'll have access to useful statistics such as the time passed since you've stopped smoking, the money you've saved and the number of cigarettes you haven't smoked. You can monitor these statistics live.
There are also 60 achievements for you to unlock. When you reach some of them you'll even get info about the benefits of stopping smoking for your body and your life.
Finally, you'll be able to share your progress with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and by email.
Shake your mobile to draw a motivational card (40 different cards available) when you feel craving for a cigarette coming on. You'll get a tip on how to avoid lighting up and feel better.
Quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for yourself. Get started now and have some fun doing it!
Note for tablet users: this application isn't optimized for tablet screens yet. We apologize for the inconvenience.