QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
Enjoy the QuitNow! widget in your home screen!
QuitNow! is availible in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Estonian, German, Catalan, Portuguese, Hebrew, Polish, Czech, Galego, Chinese simplified... and more coming!
We wish you success!
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
Several emotional or psychological reasons may drive you into taking drugs. At times it is mere curiosity that propels you to develop drug addiction over time. Drug addiction refers to the compulsive use of psychoactive drugs to such a level at which the user of drugs has no other way out and continues to use it.
Though drugs addiction like opium have been common since historical times it is in recent times that the problem has been exacerbated significantly. This is mainly due to the cultivation of plants yielding drugs, advancements in biochemistry and improvements in means of getting access to drugs. The introduction of purified forms of active biological agents and the synthesis of new substances like methamphetamine has made drugs more widespread. Clinically, the word ‘addiction’ has been replaced by the word ‘dependency’ in relation to drugs.
It may be noted that not all persons are equally prone to addiction. Some persons are psychologically or genetically more predisposed to drug addiction. Again, some kinds of drugs get the better of some particular types of persons more easily. Similarly, the manner of treatment and method of recovery from addiction vary widely according to the types of drugs, amount of drugs, duration of drug addiction, medical complications and social necessities of the patient.
There is the 12-step program among the many recovery methods. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous are prominent examples included herein. These are popularly used for a variety of addictions concerning the individual addicted and the family of the individual. Then there are the substance-abuse rehabilitation centers that frequently offer a residential treatment program for the seriously addicted and strive to isolate the drug addicts from other drug users and drug dealers.
The cognitive-behavior therapy, rational-emotive theory or other types of psychological behavior modification methods are employed in the treatment of drug addiction. Replacement drugs like methadone are also used. This methadone is in itself a drug but in order to reduce dependency on stronger drugs like opium it proves helpful. Acupuncture is also a treatment of choice that helps alleviate drug addiction symptoms.
Carrying out the suitable treatment from the various treatments available can bring about recovery from drug addiction. The object is to somehow bring about abstinence from the various addictive substances called drugs.
Download Drug Addiction apps now!
Better still, My QuitBuddy is easily customised. You can determine whether you’re ready to quit right now or whether you're intending to do so soon or you have already quit. You can set your own goals, the reasons you're quitting, include photos and recordings of loved ones and even add buddies you can call upon in times of need.
- An option to 'Quit Now', prepare to 'Quit Later' or 'Continue quitting'.
- Home dashboard: Visualise the health benefits of each day you stay smoke free through a series of body animations
- My Goals: set your goals and add the support you need to achieve them
- Visual icons: view your progress, including a count of every day, hour and minute you stay smoke free and how much money you've saved
- My Personal Best: Compares your best 'time-off-smoke' records and motivates you to remain smoke free
- Daily Message: for the first 30 days, you'll receive a useful tip when you open the app;
- Danger Times: nominate your danger times and My QuitBuddy gets in touch to keep you on track
- App widget: set it permanently in your phone's dashboard to count every day, hour and minute of your progress. It will also send you a series of scheduled alerts (such as "Congratulations, it's been two weeks!") to keep you on track
- Distract Me: when craving, My QuitBuddy helps with a range of distractions including - a Fruit Sorter game to occupy your mind and your hands through any moments of craving. Fruit Sorter is a juicy distraction game to help occupy both your fingers and mind throughout any moments of craving.
- Remind Me: a personalised slideshow reminds you why you decided to quit and to stay focused on your goal
- Community: read helpful messages from other people who are quitting with the My QuitBuddy and leave your own for others to read
- Quitline: call the Quitline directly on 13 7848 from the app
- Buddy Up: Nominate friends or family who you can call in the tough times
Quitting smoking can be difficult but My QuitBuddy is here to help you every step of the way. Designed to deliver you support in a way best suited to you, for you to get quit and stay quit.
Be sure to update the app regularly as we will continue to add new features based on your feedback.
Featured at Healthline.com in their list of top quit smoking apps of 2013!
See how long it's been since you stopped smoking, the amount of money you've saved, cigarettes not smoked, and health improvements. Play a fun distracting game while you forget about your cravings. Join the vibrant Facebook community offering support to everyone who has chosen to stop smoking!
IMPORTANT! Widgets do not work when installed to the SD Card. Move Cessation Nation back to the phone storage to enable the home screen widget.
If you are having trouble with Facebook please try the following
- On the Facebook wall select the options in the top right corner
- Click the Facebook Settings option
- Click Log Out
Please email me if you run into any issues before posting a negative review. I cannot help you otherwise.
When you’re feeling like using or drinking, there’s no sure formula for staying clean and sober, but we’ve done our best with New2Recovery to help you be present in the moment and change what you used to do into what you want to do.
With New2Recovery you can:
- Pause before you act so you can respond rather than react.
- Check in with yourself: What are you feeling and thinking?
- Check out positive choices that are hard to remember in the moment.
- Share with people in your network what you’re feeling, thinking and choosing through text, email, and social media.
-Track your feelings, thoughts and choices over time and share your progress with friends, sponsors, counselors, clinicians and physicians who are helping you become aware of what’s going on with you when you make choices.
New2Recovery is there for you:
- When a feeling is coming up for you.
- When you have a thought that can be a problem for you.
- When you feel like doing something you’re trying not to do.
- When you can’t reach someone in your network or a professional or get to a group meeting.
If any of these apply, New2Recovery is for you:
- You think you have a problem.
- You’re making changes and want to keep them going.
- Your family, friends and co-workers have asked you to stop.
- You’ve had consequences from the law, school or work and want to do what it takes not to have those again.
- You’re just out of treatment and want to support your recovery.
- You’ve been in treatment before and you’re ready to make it work this time.
- Aftercare isn’t available or isn’t offered often enough to meet your needs.
- You know you have a problem and are ready to do something about it.
New2Recovery respects your privacy.
- It’s free.
- Graphics are discrete.
- Apps require permissions from the device to install. We use the minimum permissions possible. We do not ask for permission to access your contacts.
- Registration or account creation is not required.
- Your feelings, thoughts and choices data is only saved on your phone or mobile device, not on a server. You can delete the data any time within the app and start fresh, or you can delete the app and the data will be deleted as well.
- When we release updates, your stored data stays protected on your device so you can track your progress over time.
- The Internet is accessed only if you choose to view products through the Shop screen, access options on the More screen, or use social media Share features.
We hope you have a great experience with New2Recovery. We welcome questions and feedback!
New2Recovery(TM) is informed by a synthesis of best practices for addictions recovery, including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), mindfulness meditation, 12-step recovery and additional evidence-based supportive processes.
New2Recovery is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or professional advice. Please consult a qualified health care professional for personalized medical and professional advice.
This app helps you quit smoking using a sophisticated reward system.
You already quit smoking? Reap the benefits of your efforts and take a look at your successes!
-- Info: The Community System was updated to support unique user identification and
avoid abuse. You can now add spammers to a personal ignore list. please update your app
as the older versions will have no longer access to the community system ---
- Real-time display of saved money.
- Real-time display of time saved and non-smoked cigarettes.
- Motivating achievement system: See the progress of your achievements (helph, finances, time).
- Achievement-Generator: Create your own, personal achievments in three steps: 1. Choose title. 2. Choose a price. 3. Choose a picture (automatic internet search, camera, album...)
- Amazon® Wish List: Import your public Amazon® Wish List. The articles will be assigned to the achievement system.
- EMERGENCY-Button: Press the EMERGENCY-Button to see pictures of morbid pictures or scientific articles (only PRO Version)
- Facebook ® Wall: post results to your Facebook ® Wall and share your achievements with your friends. You can be proud of yourself!
- Twitter® support: Tweet your achievements! NOTICE: To allow the app to tweet, you need to grant access for reading
tweets to. This is a Twitter® API restriction! The app DOES NOT read any of your tweets.
- Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email oder many other applications.
This version of the application is a FREE version. Besides advertising, the following changes were made compared to the PRO Version:
- Amazon ® Wish List: A maximum of 3 articles.
- Emergency Button: Only morbid pictures.
- Achievment Generator: Only one personal achievement.
If you have any ideas for improvement or if you find any bugs, please feel free to contact me!
You like the application?
Please support my development by clicking on the ads. Thank you!
# stop smoking | quit smoking | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | health | free | breathe #
Amazon ® is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc.
Facebook ® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Twitter ® is a registered trademark of TwitterInc.
This program is a private hobby project and shall not have any relation to the Amazon, Inc. nor Facebook Inc nor Twitter Inc.
Let it remind you daily of why you want to quit!
• Real-time statistics about your quit status: cigarettes renounced to, money saved, health summary, etc.
• Detailed health information about your smoking cessation
• Rewarding achievements: Earn medals for certain milestones!
• A Panic! button provides you with emergency tips when craving
• Document your progress in the integrated nonsmoking diary
• If something goes wrong, you can re-start at any time
• No Ads
• No questionable permissions required
Your feedback is welcome! Just send a mail to: email@example.com
Europe´s No 1 Quit Smoking APP
This APP is a great help when you quit smoking.
We offer more than other quit smoking APPS that just offer a couple of calculating functions.
· Interactive parts where you can actually work on your objectives why you want to quit.
· Motivating texts on nicotine and how it works in your brain
· Tracking functions of how well you are doing once you quit.
· A cost calculator
· YouTube Videos
The APP is part of a comprehensive quit smoking program
· A hypnosis program
· A best seller book that has been into 10 languages already
- Quit Date Tracker
Set your quit date, follow your progress then keep track of how long you’ve been a non-smoker!
- Savings Calculator
In real-time, calculate how much money you’ve saved from quitting smoking based on your actual usage.
- Motivational Reasons for Quitting
Create a list of reasons for quitting that are special to you.
- Daily Tips
Receive daily tips to help you quit and stay quit for life.
Smokers using the app who are interested in participating in the phone coaching program are encouraged to visit Quitnow.net or call 1-800-Quit-Now (1-800-784-8669) to check their eligibility.
Drug Addiction Hypnosis – Overcome Cravings, Quit Drug Abuse and Stop Dependence
✭✭✭✭✭ "This app is a great complimentary tool for anyone trying to get over an addiction."
✭✭✭✭✭ "My cravings are completely gone thanks to this app."
✭✭✭✭✭ "This app in combination with my NA meetings have really helped me turn my life around.
💊 NATURALLY STOP CRAVING DRUGS
💊 BECOME CLEAN & STAY CLEAN FOREVER
💊 BECOME HEALTHIER & HAPPIER
💊 START YOUR NEW LIFE TODAY
💊 The abuse of any drug, be it prescription or not, can be highly addictive, both mentally and physically. This session focuses on giving those who are craving a drug, tangible techniques that will help them transcend any craving they may have. Part of the cravings stem from the mental addiction; so the key is to alter the perception that is attached to this drug, so you no longer see it as a solution in any circumstance. Instead you will see it for what it really is, a band aid for your current pain and a guarantee that things will not get better in the future. Utilize the techniques in this session to create life changing results that can help any individual overcome their addiction and reach their goals. 💊
Free Quit Smoking App is the most easy and effective tool you will find in the Market.
"Nice looking app ... best of all I have tried ..."
"I like inspirational quotes!"
"This app has really helped me!"
The unique Heart logo symbolises:
1. you love yourself
2. you love your family and friends
3. you can take good care of your own heart/body
4. you believe in yourself
5. (the logo should not display a cigarette, that will not help you)
The Quit Smoking App provides:
* One personal dashboard with real-time status
* The Time (Days, Hours) since the last cigarette of your life
* How many Cigarettes you have avoided
* The Money you have saved
* How much time you will Live Longer :-)
On top of this, we show you:
* A lot of Motivational Statements (Why you should stop smoking)
* The Additives you will avoid (like butane, insecticides, poison, etc!)
* We will also provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
If you do like this app, please support us and buy the paid version for just 0.99 USD.
We wish you success with Quit Smoking!
Do you feel like quitting smoking is just too difficult ?
Have you tried about every single approach that you could think of ?
Acupuncture, medication, patches, hypnosis, etc... simply did not work for you?
Quit Pro is a brand new approach to help you quit smoking. Quit Pro helps you monitor your progress, understand when, why and where you smoke, as well as read motivation quotes to help you quit smoking.
➤ Track every cigarette you smoke or resist:
● Quit Pro helps you track all your cigarettes as well as your cravings
● Identify the moments of a day or week when the temptation is at its peak
● Identify the triggers (more than 20 moods and situations) which make you want to smoke the most
● Identify the places where you smoke the most
➤ Monitor your progress and share it with your friends:
● how long you've been a non-smoker
● how much money you have saved
● how many cigarettes you have smoked or resisted since you decided to quit or cut down your smoking
● check the benefits on your health and your life expectancy.
➤ Read up to 170 motivation quotes from various health organizations
- Unlocked health screen
- Fully customize your own Widget
- 52 more achievements
- Mention indicators and real-time notifications
- Unlimited chat scrolling
- No ads!
- Thank the developers team :)
- ... and more coming!