Mediatek SmartDevice V1.1.1
1:The APK need work with Mediatek(MTK) wearable device (e.g. based MTK2502 chip wearable products).
2:The APK can connect with wearable product through SPP mode or GATT(BLE) mode.(depends on your wearable device HW capability)
3:The GATT mode can work normally need below two conditions and BLE is connected.
1)The Android platform is equal or higher Android 4.3(API 18).
2)The hardware of smart phone need support BLE.
The APK can support below functions:
1. The APK can scan wearable devices in SPP or GATT mode.
2: The APK can install or uninstall Linkit app to watch through "My Applications" item.
E.g. Yahoo Weather/Digit clock/Codoon app
3: The APK can listen and push Smart Phone notification to watch.
The APK can parse the notification attributes : action/group/big text view/page.
And watch and sync operation with phone.
4: The APK can edit contact(name and number) or other attributes for making SOS call in wearable device.
5: The APK can find the wearable device through "Find device".
6: The APK will notify alert when the distance between phone and wearable device is unmatched the set value.
7: The APK can push smart phone inbox message to wearable device through MAP feature.
8: The APK integrate with Google fit and can view fitness data in Google fit APK after login in Google account.
E.g. step/calorie/distance/heart rate
9: The APK can show the battery captivity of wearable device.
10: The APK can send firmware data to wearable device to do upgrade action.
11: The APK can push incoming call to wearable device when Hands-Free Profile(HFP) is disable.
12: The APK can sync time/zone/time format(12/24 hour format) to wearable device.
13: The APK support auto connect.
14: The APK can modify the connected device's name through "Change Name" item.
15: The APK can show the information of the connected device through "Device info" item.
Below functions need start operation on watch port:
1: Remote capture
The watch can preview and capture a picture through open Smart Phone camera simultaneously.
2: BT music
You can control the smart phone music media player to play/pause/pre/next/adjust volume.
The APK can't connect some watch version. Strongly recommend you upgrade the APK to V1.1.1
This APK is not suitable for NO.1 G2 watch, please do not use it to connect the G2 watch. Please contact with the manufacturer or watch saler to get help.
Mediatek SmartDevice V1.1.1
如：Yahoo Weather/Digit clock/Codoon 应用
该款APK不适应于NO.1 G2 手表，请不要用该APK去连接G2手表。如需获得帮助，请您联系生产厂商或销售商。
1. Main Feature
- Reading SMS MMS
- Reading message from messenger and SNS applications
- Supporting Languages for SMS Reading are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Korean.
User must download each language version of BTReader respectively for SMS Reading.
2.How to set SNS for reading
- Settings > Accessibility > Services >BT Reader Plus > Set to On
- Select SNS and Messenger in BT Reader Plus application
+ Mono : HBM-260, HBM-280, HBM-216, HBM-290
+ Stereo : HBS-700, HBS-730, HBS-600, HBS-800, HBS-750, HBS-900
* Devices not on the list is not supported.
LG, LG Electronics, Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth, BT, Tone&Talk, LG Tone&Talk, LG accessory, LG Electronics, LG Mobile Accessory, SMS Reader, Tone and Talk, Tone & Talk
BTMusic is Bluetooth audio android application which facilitates you to listen music and notifications from your android device like Music player, GPS navigation messages and other sound sources.
This application is absolutely free of cost with life time license to this particular version.
- Auto restart after phone call
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this).
- In-app 'Media Volume' controls. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
Keywords: Bluetooth, Headset, BT, Music,BT Music
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
I need working BTNotification or similar app so that I can work on this.
If you have any questions, E-mail me. There is limitations of words to reply in feedback.
This app is specifically designed for Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 which uses BTNotification app.
This also works fine for U8, U8 pro (If you need any changes email me).
Get call details (caller name and number) notification, WhatsApp messages, Gmail message on the watch.
Connect Bluetooth headset to the android device.
Connect Android device with Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 only as media (If you want to get audio within the android device, play local music in the watch. It will ask to disconnect BT music).
When Android phone has incoming / outgoing call, it creates notification with caller name and it gets displayed on the watch.
Attend call from Bluetooth headset.
No need to take your Android phone out of pocket.
Note that the BTNotification app truncates messages to 128 characters however watch has limitations of displaying messages up to 384 characters (and only 5 messages).
If WhatsApp message is more that 384 character, it is shown in multiple notification.
I have modified the BTNotification app and created BTNotification+ (version 3) to send messages of 384 characters (total 1280 character additional from 5 messages).
Also the app creates big log file which is removed in this version.
The link is provided within the app.
Supports Text To Speech, can speak (Read Aloud) G-mail and WhatsApp messages. Watch video.
Settings added to Turn Screen On by proximity sensor. Useful if device has Flip cover.
No internet permissions required, your data is secure.
Android 4.3+ devices require access to Notification Listener Service.
Android 4.0 to 4.2 devices require access to Accessibility Service.
Automatically enable and disable bluetooth according to the rules that you will set.
You can forget about to turn on your bluetooth every time you will sit in your car. Setup rules using Smart BT and let it enable automatically your bluetooth.
# Managed by calls:
Turns on bluetooth upon incoming and outgoing calls. Turns off Bluetooth when call ends
# Managed by shake:
It allows you to turn on or off the bluetooth shaking the phone. Handy in case you need bluetooth in moments that are not managed by the rules you have set.
# Managed by timers:
It allows you to set one or more periods of the day in which Smart BT will automatically turn on and off bluetooth. If it is also active "Auto bluetooth upon calls" then Smart BT - Auto Bluetooth will manage bluetooth upon incoming and outgoing calls but only during the timers you set.
# Managed by SMS:
If enabled, when you receive a text message, you will see a notification in the status bar and if it is accepted Smart BT will wait up to 15 seconds for a bluetooth connection. If an connecction is established the SMS will be read over bluetooth device. If there arent available devices then SMS will be read using phone speakers. You can set shake SMS re-repeat.
NOTE: To read the SMS, Smart BT uses Google output synthesis (Text-to-Speech).
- Delay Bluetooth turning off
- Say caller name
- Set speakers volume for caller name or read sms
- Auto answer incoming calls. You can choose how many seconds Smart BT have to wait before to auto answer.
- Auto answer to any calls or only for choosen contacts
- Shake to re-read sms
- Sticky icon - to know when smart bt is enable and what it is managing
- Status bar bluetooth notifications
- Toast bluetooth notifications
- Main page info - info to let you know what Smart BT is managing
Available Languages: English (default), Italian
Your devices must be paired with your phone to let auto bluetooth connect to them
Useful, for instance, to not miss calls when using headphones.
See http://code.google.com/p/android-notifier/ for instructions and desktop downloads.
v0.2.8 adds encryption and basic Locale/Tasker support
New 'Premium' version is now available (just $1) and includes the much requested widget + auto reconnect after phone calls. Free version will continue to get bug fixes, but most new features will be targeted at the Premium version. Thanks for your support! (If you've donated in the past via PayPal just shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with a free copy of the premium version)
Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Please upgrade to Premium if you'd like to support development.
Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1. Leave feedback and ask questions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950472
- Widget (premium only)
- Auto restart after phone call (premium only)
- Customize your Android's color (premium only)
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
- In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu-->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono.
- ICS (Android 4.0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry.
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsung's efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please don't rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.
Pairing your phone with your bluetooth smart device provides it with versatile Mobile Link Functionality that makes your Android more convenient than ever before.
Call Notification : Call notification from your phone will appear on the bluetooth smart device. You can check caller ID.
Message Notification : Message Notification from your phone will be appear on the bluetooth smart device. You can check send ID.
Email Notification : E-mail notification from your phone will be appear on the bluetooth smart device. To receive notification, You have to register your e-mail's account on LG E-Mail App.
Find Phone : Press a button on the bluetooth smart device and your Android will play sound and vibrates even if it is in Slient Mode or Manner Mode.
Find Bluetooth Smart Device : Press a button on the Android and your smart device will play sound or vibrates.
Link Loss Alert : The bluetooth smart device play sound or vibrates whenever the link between it and your Android is lost due to too much distance between the bluetooth smart device and phone, surrounding conditions, or any other reason.
Time Adjustment : This function adjusts the time setting of the bluetooth smart device so they match those of the Android to which it is linked.
This application can't stand alone without Bluetooth Setting of LG. It works with phones running Android 4.4 or later.
Some features may be limited depending on carrier's policy or compatibility of your phone mode
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/triggerwiki/permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
24 free HD add-on themes - Many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - Fuchsia, purple, yellow, orange or red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD 4-color fonts included
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
* No Internet connection means least battery drain
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Repeat intervals (Low and full battery alarms)
* Privacy concerns? - Only three permissions and no ads!
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* 1% Motorola fix
Recent posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If your status bar is dim see:
Bright & extra-large HD add-ons for brightest colors possible in stock Android 4.x status bars.
24 total HD add-ons with 50% higher resolution than our previous fonts.
Download in the app or use "bnbt" to search for add-ons in browser at Google Play.
Search for "bnbt" with these shortcuts, or combine with other shortcuts:
Regular icons: md
Android 2.2/2.3: Built-in Roboto HD or normal size HD add-ons
Android 3.x/4.x: Built-in ArialXL-b HD or extra-large bright or neon HD add-ons
Transparent status bars:
Try different add-ons to compliment status bar color
Love to personalize, but don't want to drain your battery? Because we leave out some things, our app puts the least strain on your battery of any Android battery app. But we'll still add things you want, and features you'll use.
According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play! :-)
Problem with 2.5.8?
E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try to help.
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The campaign on Indiegogo was a success! We manage to raise US$13500 from the campaign. Although it's already over, you can still visit our indiegogo page to learn more about Annikken Andee. If you wish to purcase Annikken Andee, visit our official page and click on the "Buy now!" paypal button.
Annikken Andee is a Bluetooth add-on shield for the popular Arduino platform. With Annikken Andee's Arduino library and its Android app, you can easily create touch interfaces, display data and uses phone functions, like SMS, Notification and Text-to-Speech - all without writing any Android code.
Annikken Andee makes the life of an Arduino programmer much easier by transforming the Android device into a "Touchscreen" for the Arduino Microcontroller. This is extremely useful for Arduino users who wish to constantly monitor their data values in their Arduino. Annikken Andee can also represent the data by a graph, giving the user a clearer picture on how the value changes over time. User can also send commands to Arduino to change variables or enable subroutines by using Annikken Andee via the Trigger Buttons and Text Input Buttons.
Q) What is Arduino?
A) Based on Arduino official site - "Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments."
For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) So i Download this if im using Gingerbread
A) Yes, you are absolutely right!
Q) Is the legit? official
A) Yes it is
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will have to purchase the Annikken Andee Shield first.
Q) Where can I get Annikken Andee?
A) You can contact us at email@example.com. Our sales representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with Annikken Andee?
A) Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I need to know more about Arduino Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our engineers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Just download this app, pair your smartphone (via Bluetooth) with the Annikken Andee shield, and you can use your smartphone to monitor and control the Arduino! For more information, please visit http://www.annikken.com/andee
Here's what Annikken Andee can do:
- Display sensor readings on your smartphone in numeric form, as a graph, or as a progress bar
- Control Arduino (and your electrical components/appliances) with a touch of a button
- Control LEDs, buzzers, LCD displays, relay switches, servos, motors, and more!
- Multi-functional buttons allow you to control the Arduino with a single, double, or multiple press.
- Press and hold to repeat button actions (programmable)
- Use sensors to automatically trigger your smartphone to take a photo
- Use sensors to automatically send an SMS from your smartphone to an intended recipient
- Use sensors to automatically push notifications to your smartphone
- Get your smartphone to say things based on sensor readings
- Schedule tasks and log data
- Read/write data from Arduino to an SD Card (and vice-versa)
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will need to purchase the Annikken Andee shield first and connect it to the Arduino. To purchase, please go to www.annikken.com
Q) What is the Arduino?
A) The Arduino is an "open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments." For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with the Annikken Andee?
A) They are: Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I want to know more about the Annikken Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can contact us at email@example.com
You can now control up to 16 digital outputs, 1 pwm output and 1 solid state relay output from screen-presses on your Android device.
Monitor readings of 9 analog inputs, 14 digital inputs and 2 clock timers on the screen of your Android device.
Features a RS232 serial communication whereby you can send and receive rs232 signals (wireless) on your Android device via Blue Discus hardware.
Communicates with Blue Discus hardware via Bluetooth.
SMS Notice is an helpful application that notifies you of an incoming message in an unobtrusive manner - without stopping or pausing your current activity.
Allows you to choose which apps to get pop-ups and which don't!
Furthermore, it allows you to customize pop-up location! Drag and drop notice to a location you want and the next time, sms notice pop-up will be shown in that location.
Extremely useful when you cannot see sms notifications. i.e. Full screen apps like games, YouTube in landscape mode etc.
Lite Version (Sms Notice Lite) Available!
With it, you can:
(1) Get a pop-up notice with sender information, a preview of message details all WITHOUT stopping or pausing your current application.
(2) Have the power to choose which app(s) to receive the pop-up(s). (Max of 3 apps in Lite version, unlimited in Full version.) Does not give you pop-ups where you don't want it!
- FEATURES -
- Dismissing of pop-up notice without interfering your current application.
- Option to receive notification when a new app is installed. This provides a easy way to include the new app to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- User Choice of up to 3 apps to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- Test pop-up notice in all installed apps via long-press.
- Touch pop-up to view full message and more options. E.g. Reply, trash notice.(Note that this will pause your current activity).
- FEATURES in FULL version -
- Ability to SHIFT pop-up notice to a user-preferred location. If your app runs in landscape and portrait mode, you can have 2 settings, one for each orientation.
- Different pop-up positions for landscape and portrait modes.
- AUTO REPLY a saved text template to sender without interfering current application.
- UNLIMITIED number of apps to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- This app does not remove incoming messages from your inbox message list. Auto reply messages will not be added to outbox message.
- If the current application has any touchable controls beneath the pop-up notice, it will be considered "touched" when pop-up notice is pressed.
i.e. pop-up notice behaves like a transparent label, the "touch" event will propagate to the current application (which is beneath the notice).
Users may need to shift the notice pop-up to a more desirable location. This is not a bug, as the intention of this app is to give you a notification of incoming message
without interfering your current activity. Therefore, all behaviour and controls of current application remains active. Use the "Launch activity with test message" feature to test pop-up locations and preview the touch behavior.