Change and enable settings using SMS (text) Commands!
You can disable commands.
Allow only one person to control phone
Get battery stats!
Turn on GPS
Turn on Bluetooth
Turn on Wifi
Set ringer to vibrate-normal-mute
Flash LED for one second (default) or as long as you like
Vibrate phone for one second
Get phone orientation
Send response if command was successful
GPS and Bluetooth also do not work below android 2.0
Use it with Where's My Droid, Seek Droid to help recover your phone!
If you lost your phone in dark place, just text led on and your phone will shine very brightly allowing you to see where it is!
To turn on the led as long as you want use
For example: Text "led on 5" (without the quotes) to turn on the led for 5 seconds
You also have the option of selecting multiple recipients from the contacts on your phone.
It has the ability to schedule the sending of SMS:
Situations to use the "SMS Scheduler":
- Do not forget to send messages on the anniversary of your best friend or friend;
- Has an important event? Set the application to send SMS in the middle of the road warning that is coming;
- Want to make happy your girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband? Use this application and send romantic messages always during the day, simply register, select the mode of transmission "daily" and ready, the SMS will be sent on time;
- Schedule messages for birthday, Christmas, New Year and / or congratulations for your contacts;
- The possibilities of using this application are endless.
If your phone runs out of battery or without network connectivity, do not panic, as the "SMS Scheduler" sends all messages when appropriate conditions are restored.
As Featured on:
Annoyed that your phone doesn't light up when you receive a text? Just install this nifty little app! This tiny little program runs in the background and awakes your phone for a few seconds to alert you of a new text message. Optional popup and toast messages, disabled by default.
Works with Hangouts, GO SMS, Handcent, and other 3rd party clients! If you are having trouble getting it to work with these clients, try uninstalling and re-installing THAT app (NOT THIS ONE). The way android handles notification priorities is based on which app was installed first. I apologize for the inconvenience, but there is nothing I can do on my end.
Also, the length of time the screen is on may not be consistent between certain phones. There is nothing I can do to fix this, either - different phones have different limits imposed by manufacturers that I cannot override. I apologize that you cannot use my app to its full potential.
Try it before you buy it! Download the free version - certain features are not available in the free version.
If you have any suggestions for features, feel free to email me at email@example.com
This is a lightweight app and you can see the SMS pop-up during video, internet, TV, camera, game, full screen job.
You can also reply easily during SMS popup is alive.
Turn phone over to reply !!! WoW ~
<<< Major Feature >>>
1. Popup Position
2. Popup Duration
3. Font Size
4. SMS Reply Mode (Turn phone over to reply.)
[ Notice ]
Exclude this app. from task-killer to prevent killing app. !
Have fun !
When a text message is received, this app will display a colorful SMS pop-up as various animations.
This is a lightweight app and you can see the animated SMS pop-up during video, internet, camera, game.
You can reply easily by touching pop-up and make pop-up disappear by long pressing.
[[[ Major Features ]]]
■ Enable SMS Popup
■ Popup Position
■ Font Size
■ Animation Type (5 Types)
■ Animation Speed
■ Popup Duration
Please know that the performance and accuracy of the Anchor watcher application depends on the hardware and software of the used device. If you have bad reception, please move the device to location that has better satellite reception!
Because this application uses GPS to monitor movement, it will consume battery little quicker than normally. I suggest you charge your device while using the app, although it's not necessary and the impact on battery live strongly depends on device used! There is also advanced option to set GPS update interval which might greatly improve battery live.
♦ Shows GPS location
♦ Shows GPS accuracy
♦ Allows you to set anchor
♦ Monitors current distance to anchor
♦ Alerts you in case you drift to far from anchor
♦ Sends SMS if you drift to far away
♦ Responds to SMS keyword with status
♦ Offers you to select sound alarm
♦ Allows setting maximum drift with SMS
♦ Allows setting exclusion zones
♦ Uses device's compass to set the anchor even if you are not located directly above it
♦ Draws history positions over map (might consume a lot of RAM if it's run for a long time as data has to be saved somewhere)
♦ Setting minimum required GPS accuracy - data with smaller accuracy is ignored (by default this value is set to 50 meters)
Features that will come:
♦ alert on low battery
Application requires some permissions. Let me explain why:
♦ Fine GPS location: To monitor your location
♦ Send and receive SMS: To alert you of drift with SMS and to respond to your keywords
♦ Full internet access: To use a map
♦ Network state: For Google AdMob
With new version, it will require some additional permissions. Although I am trying to minimise the permissions, there are various parts of the app that require such permissions. Once new version is rolled out to all users, I will update permission description.
This application could be used on boats, sailboats, motorboats and any other things that could freely move.
In case of bugs:
Every application sooner or later has a bug. If you find one, please inform me so I can solve the issue. You can also contact me if you have suggestion for improving the app. I will gladly listen to your suggestions!
IF GPS doesn't work, please bear in mind that it might be hardware issue, as some devices have trouble getting good GPS fix! I can not do anything about that, nor can any other app.
If you want to post negative comments, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve the issue(or add a feature). I can not respond to comments so I can not help with issues there.
If you want to help me by translating the app to other language, please contact me!
Please keep in mind that application is provided "AS-IS". It should not be relied on to and I shall not be responsible for any problem/expense/life threatening situation it could cause.
♦ If application doesn't open, please try clearing app data from settings
This application is licensed under the terms of the GPLv2. You can grab the source code from its git repository at:
It is very easy to use and it includes possibilities to adjust the delay between polling for changes.
PLEASE HELP ME DEVELOP THIS APPLICATION
Do a checkout of the code on https://github.com/creen/Website-Watcher and please do a pull-request whenever you have made changes!
NOTICE: The application may use a lot of battery power when active and the application is still in it's testing phase, and I provide no guarantee that it works on all Android devices, but please provide your feedback and experiences.
Just download this app, pair your smartphone (via Bluetooth) with the Annikken Andee shield, and you can use your smartphone to monitor and control the Arduino! For more information, please visit http://www.annikken.com/andee
Here's what Annikken Andee can do:
- Display sensor readings on your smartphone in numeric form, as a graph, or as a progress bar
- Control Arduino (and your electrical components/appliances) with a touch of a button
- Control LEDs, buzzers, LCD displays, relay switches, servos, motors, and more!
- Multi-functional buttons allow you to control the Arduino with a single, double, or multiple press.
- Press and hold to repeat button actions (programmable)
- Use sensors to automatically trigger your smartphone to take a photo
- Use sensors to automatically send an SMS from your smartphone to an intended recipient
- Use sensors to automatically push notifications to your smartphone
- Get your smartphone to say things based on sensor readings
- Schedule tasks and log data
- Read/write data from Arduino to an SD Card (and vice-versa)
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will need to purchase the Annikken Andee shield first and connect it to the Arduino. To purchase, please go to www.annikken.com
Q) What is the Arduino?
A) The Arduino is an "open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments." For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with the Annikken Andee?
A) They are: Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I want to know more about the Annikken Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can contact us at email@example.com
The campaign on Indiegogo was a success! We manage to raise US$13500 from the campaign. Although it's already over, you can still visit our indiegogo page to learn more about Annikken Andee. If you wish to purcase Annikken Andee, visit our official page and click on the "Buy now!" paypal button.
Annikken Andee is a Bluetooth add-on shield for the popular Arduino platform. With Annikken Andee's Arduino library and its Android app, you can easily create touch interfaces, display data and uses phone functions, like SMS, Notification and Text-to-Speech - all without writing any Android code.
Annikken Andee makes the life of an Arduino programmer much easier by transforming the Android device into a "Touchscreen" for the Arduino Microcontroller. This is extremely useful for Arduino users who wish to constantly monitor their data values in their Arduino. Annikken Andee can also represent the data by a graph, giving the user a clearer picture on how the value changes over time. User can also send commands to Arduino to change variables or enable subroutines by using Annikken Andee via the Trigger Buttons and Text Input Buttons.
Q) What is Arduino?
A) Based on Arduino official site - "Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments."
For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) So i Download this if im using Gingerbread
A) Yes, you are absolutely right!
Q) Is the legit? official
A) Yes it is
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will have to purchase the Annikken Andee Shield first.
Q) Where can I get Annikken Andee?
A) You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with Annikken Andee?
A) Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I need to know more about Arduino Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can send an email to email@example.com. Our engineers will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can now control up to 16 digital outputs, 1 pwm output and 1 solid state relay output from screen-presses on your Android device.
Monitor readings of 9 analog inputs, 14 digital inputs and 2 clock timers on the screen of your Android device.
Features a RS232 serial communication whereby you can send and receive rs232 signals (wireless) on your Android device via Blue Discus hardware.
Communicates with Blue Discus hardware via Bluetooth.
SMS Notice is an helpful application that notifies you of an incoming message in an unobtrusive manner - without stopping or pausing your current activity.
Allows you to choose which apps to get pop-ups and which don't!
Furthermore, it allows you to customize pop-up location! Drag and drop notice to a location you want and the next time, sms notice pop-up will be shown in that location.
Extremely useful when you cannot see sms notifications. i.e. Full screen apps like games, YouTube in landscape mode etc.
Lite Version (Sms Notice Lite) Available!
With it, you can:
(1) Get a pop-up notice with sender information, a preview of message details all WITHOUT stopping or pausing your current application.
(2) Have the power to choose which app(s) to receive the pop-up(s). (Max of 3 apps in Lite version, unlimited in Full version.) Does not give you pop-ups where you don't want it!
- FEATURES -
- Dismissing of pop-up notice without interfering your current application.
- Option to receive notification when a new app is installed. This provides a easy way to include the new app to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- User Choice of up to 3 apps to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- Test pop-up notice in all installed apps via long-press.
- Touch pop-up to view full message and more options. E.g. Reply, trash notice.(Note that this will pause your current activity).
- FEATURES in FULL version -
- Ability to SHIFT pop-up notice to a user-preferred location. If your app runs in landscape and portrait mode, you can have 2 settings, one for each orientation.
- Different pop-up positions for landscape and portrait modes.
- AUTO REPLY a saved text template to sender without interfering current application.
- UNLIMITIED number of apps to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- This app does not remove incoming messages from your inbox message list. Auto reply messages will not be added to outbox message.
- If the current application has any touchable controls beneath the pop-up notice, it will be considered "touched" when pop-up notice is pressed.
i.e. pop-up notice behaves like a transparent label, the "touch" event will propagate to the current application (which is beneath the notice).
Users may need to shift the notice pop-up to a more desirable location. This is not a bug, as the intention of this app is to give you a notification of incoming message
without interfering your current activity. Therefore, all behaviour and controls of current application remains active. Use the "Launch activity with test message" feature to test pop-up locations and preview the touch behavior.