This App saves the battery by disconnecting an Internet connection during sleep of the screen.
Evaluation of this App of Japan is higher than "JuiceDefender".
During sleep of the screen, it not only disconnects an Internet connection, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore,If it becomes the amount of charge which you set, it will become flight mode automatically.
That is, the danger that charge will be lost becomes very low.
(Sorry if your OS is over "4.1",it is impossible)
＊the experiment of a power-saving result was conducted by GARAXY S3.
(Saving effect of charge is more demonstrated under environment with an unstable Internet connectivity)
・"iBattery" disconnects a internet connection during sleep of the screen.
・Change of ON-OFF can be performed in a notifications area.
・Speed of re-connection is depending on your device.
・Internet connection may not be re-connected automatically after screen-on.
It depends on a device or a OS.
sorry we cannot correct.
・There is also no advertisement.
◎It was introduced by various media of Japan.
and many other ・・・
- Best Pi algorithm in the world.
- Parallel computing. Fully utilize every CORE of modern Android CPU.
- Low memory usage. 10 million digits can be reached on very low-end phone.
- Armv7 neon support. Turn on hardware vector speed up.
- View or share the results with your friends with one click.
- Optimized Parallel Chudnosky Algorithm
This program can benchmark your phone's performance perfectly. Show this to your friends about how super fast your new phone is!
Results (10 million digits):
- Galaxy S4 33.9s (at max-freq)
- Galaxy Note II 41.4s
- Galaxy S3 46.2s
- Galaxy Nexus 152.9s
- HTC Desire S 264.1s
- Post your results in review
1. Characters to ring the alarm (silent, vibration ringing alarm even when the maximum volume)
2. A phone call with a Characters to
3. Characters Toast
- Command can be set freely.
- Dialing from the phone that receives the target can be set arbitrarily.
(When there is no set number texting phone call.)
- You can select the alarm.
- Systems engineer for the character corresponding
- Find lost phone
- SMS / 문자 / alarm / 알람 / 제어 / control / 경보음 / siren / 전화찾기 / 휴대폰 / 전화기 / mobile phone
More features will be added in the future. ^ ^
More from developer
Just download this app, pair your smartphone (via Bluetooth) with the Annikken Andee shield, and you can use your smartphone to monitor and control the Arduino! For more information, please visit http://www.annikken.com/andee
Here's what Annikken Andee can do:
- Display sensor readings on your smartphone in numeric form, as a graph, or as a progress bar
- Control Arduino (and your electrical components/appliances) with a touch of a button
- Control LEDs, buzzers, LCD displays, relay switches, servos, motors, and more!
- Multi-functional buttons allow you to control the Arduino with a single, double, or multiple press.
- Press and hold to repeat button actions (programmable)
- Use sensors to automatically trigger your smartphone to take a photo
- Use sensors to automatically send an SMS from your smartphone to an intended recipient
- Use sensors to automatically push notifications to your smartphone
- Get your smartphone to say things based on sensor readings
- Schedule tasks and log data
- Read/write data from Arduino to an SD Card (and vice-versa)
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will need to purchase the Annikken Andee shield first and connect it to the Arduino. To purchase, please go to www.annikken.com
Q) What is the Arduino?
A) The Arduino is an "open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments." For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with the Annikken Andee?
A) They are: Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I want to know more about the Annikken Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now control up to 16 digital outputs, 1 pwm output and 1 solid state relay output from screen-presses on your Android device.
Monitor readings of 9 analog inputs, 14 digital inputs and 2 clock timers on the screen of your Android device.
Features a RS232 serial communication whereby you can send and receive rs232 signals (wireless) on your Android device via Blue Discus hardware.
Communicates with Blue Discus hardware via Bluetooth.
SMS Notice is an helpful application that notifies you of an incoming message in an unobtrusive manner - without stopping or pausing your current activity.
Allows you to choose which apps to get pop-ups and which don't!
Furthermore, it allows you to customize pop-up location! Drag and drop notice to a location you want and the next time, sms notice pop-up will be shown in that location.
Extremely useful when you cannot see sms notifications. i.e. Full screen apps like games, YouTube in landscape mode etc.
Lite Version (Sms Notice Lite) Available!
With it, you can:
(1) Get a pop-up notice with sender information, a preview of message details all WITHOUT stopping or pausing your current application.
(2) Have the power to choose which app(s) to receive the pop-up(s). (Max of 3 apps in Lite version, unlimited in Full version.) Does not give you pop-ups where you don't want it!
- FEATURES -
- Dismissing of pop-up notice without interfering your current application.
- Option to receive notification when a new app is installed. This provides a easy way to include the new app to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- User Choice of up to 3 apps to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- Test pop-up notice in all installed apps via long-press.
- Touch pop-up to view full message and more options. E.g. Reply, trash notice.(Note that this will pause your current activity).
- FEATURES in FULL version -
- Ability to SHIFT pop-up notice to a user-preferred location. If your app runs in landscape and portrait mode, you can have 2 settings, one for each orientation.
- Different pop-up positions for landscape and portrait modes.
- AUTO REPLY a saved text template to sender without interfering current application.
- UNLIMITIED number of apps to receive sms notice pop-up(s).
- This app does not remove incoming messages from your inbox message list. Auto reply messages will not be added to outbox message.
- If the current application has any touchable controls beneath the pop-up notice, it will be considered "touched" when pop-up notice is pressed.
i.e. pop-up notice behaves like a transparent label, the "touch" event will propagate to the current application (which is beneath the notice).
Users may need to shift the notice pop-up to a more desirable location. This is not a bug, as the intention of this app is to give you a notification of incoming message
without interfering your current activity. Therefore, all behaviour and controls of current application remains active. Use the "Launch activity with test message" feature to test pop-up locations and preview the touch behavior.
The campaign on Indiegogo was a success! We manage to raise US$13500 from the campaign. Although it's already over, you can still visit our indiegogo page to learn more about Annikken Andee. If you wish to purcase Annikken Andee, visit our official page and click on the "Buy now!" paypal button.
Annikken Andee is a Bluetooth add-on shield for the popular Arduino platform. With Annikken Andee's Arduino library and its Android app, you can easily create touch interfaces, display data and uses phone functions, like SMS, Notification and Text-to-Speech - all without writing any Android code.
Annikken Andee makes the life of an Arduino programmer much easier by transforming the Android device into a "Touchscreen" for the Arduino Microcontroller. This is extremely useful for Arduino users who wish to constantly monitor their data values in their Arduino. Annikken Andee can also represent the data by a graph, giving the user a clearer picture on how the value changes over time. User can also send commands to Arduino to change variables or enable subroutines by using Annikken Andee via the Trigger Buttons and Text Input Buttons.
Q) What is Arduino?
A) Based on Arduino official site - "Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments."
For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) So i Download this if im using Gingerbread
A) Yes, you are absolutely right!
Q) Is the legit? official
A) Yes it is
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will have to purchase the Annikken Andee Shield first.
Q) Where can I get Annikken Andee?
A) You can contact us at email@example.com. Our sales representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with Annikken Andee?
A) Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I need to know more about Arduino Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our engineers will get back to you as soon as possible.