Great tool for Arduino boards (FREE firmware), to perform signals monitoring (as oscilloscope), data acquisition, channels control, remote signal triggering (Bluetooth and WiFi), automation and electronic circuit troubleshooting.
✔ ARD01 - SmartDAQ Firmware for Arduino UNO
✔ ARD01[Baud115200] - SmartDAQ Firmware for Bluno & RoMeo BLE (Arduino-Compatible)
✔ ARD02 - SmartDAQ Firmware for Arduino MEGA 2560
✔ ARD02[Baud115200] - SmartDAQ Firmware for Bluno Mega 1280 and Bluno Mega 2560 (Arduino-Compatible)
✔ ARD03 - SmartDAQ Firmware for DFRobot Leonardo (Arduino-Compatible), DFRobot Romeo V2 (Arduino-Compatible), DFRobot WiDO (Arduino-Compatible) and EcoDuino (Arduino-Compatible)
✔ ARD04 - SmartDAQ Firmware for DFRduino Nano V3.1 (Arduino Nano Compatitble)
✔ ARD04[Baud115200] - SmartDAQ Firmware for Bluno Nano (Arduino Nano Compatitble)
✔ iCP12 - usbStick [Firmware: v1.3.2]
✔ MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer [Firmware: v1.0.1]
★ MAIN: Title edit, function selection (Input, Output, Analog, PWM), signals value and status.
★ CHANNEL: Channels selection for the log file, graph, main menu display.
★ GRAPH: Graph display with 'Stop, Clear, Capture Screen, Auto Follow, Zoom In, Zoom Out' features.
★ LOG FILE: Log file with 'Select All, Deselect All, Send Email, Delete, Time Setting' features.
★ RULE: Rule creation with "Add Rule, Delete Rule, Duplicate Rule, History, Rule Name, Add Input Event, Add Output Task" features
★ CONNECT DEVICE: Device connection with "USB, Bluetooth, BLE and WiFi"
★ APPLICATION: GUI application with button and value display (Plant In City, Joystick & Home Automation)
▪ 3 applications are created (Plant In City, Joystick and Home Automation).
▪ New value and button control settings are created in each application and user can select/modify the input pin and button press/release action.
▪ [Link to (device)] function is added for linking the application to related development board and apply the default setting directly.
▪ Functionality of phone sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Light Intensity) are supported
▪ Supporting USB, Bluetooth, BLE and WiFi connection. All of them can be linked and control together
▪ [Auto Connect] function to reconnect previously connected USB, Bluetooth/BLE and WiFi devices
▪ Allow user to add rule for detecting input event and controlling output task
▪ Activating notification when rule is triggered
▪ Friendly interface, high performance and supported with different devices
▪ Log function with auto file name which based on date and time (10k Sample/file)
▪ Logged data format can be exported to Excel or Matlab processing
▪ Log data every second (1Sec/Samples)
▪ Analog signals reading in voltage unit
▪ Digital signals input reading or output control
▪ PWM signals with different frequency and ratio control
▪ Colorful icon to display value high, low, analog input and PWM setting
▪ Extra title input for each pin
▪ Display multiple signal in graph, allow to take snapshot for graph
▪ Direct share the logged data by email
▪ Allow user to select the pins to display
▪ Multiple voltage signals reading (for temperature sensor...)
▪ Motor speed control
▪ Frequency generator
▪ Data logger
▪ Oscilloscope like graph display
▪ Remote control & monitoring
▪ Smart Home device (with Bluetooth & WiFi)
▪ Automation (rules based operation)
▼ Arduino Source Code [UNO, MEGA 2560, Leonardo & etc] for SmartDAQ (Free) : http://www.avrcircuit.com/shop/product.php?id_product=54
▼ iCP12 - SmartDAQ Firmware [v1.3.2]: http://www.piccircuit.com/ins/iCP12_DAQv1.3.2_Firmware.hex
▼ MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer Firmware [v1.0.1]: http://www.avrcircuit.com/shop/product.php?id_product=47
• iCircuit Technologies: http://www.piccircuit.com/
• MyRobot Technologies: http://www.avrcircuit.com/
• iCP12 - usbStick: http://www.piccircuit.com/shop/pic-dev-board/119-icp12-usbstick-pic18f2550-io-board.html