*** It is a promotion version of finished MDAS products. (Half performance)
*** The application performance very varies due to differet camera sensors on devices.
*** Recommended to purchase finished products for optimized performance.( Visit for more information http://mdas.co.kr/eng ).
The application includes features (No Ad)
1. Forward Collision Warning - Alarm when you approach to the front car too fast.
2. Lane Departure Warning - Alarm when you change lanes.
3. Camera Capture - Capture images via camera.
*** Caution,read carefully before use ***
1. The application is only for assistance. It cannot replace drivers. Drivers have to make their final decision to control by themselves.
2. Do not manipulate while driving under any circumstance.
3. Floow the instructions below after parking in a secure area.
*** Getting started ***
1. Activate the GPS on your device.
2. Mount your device.
3. Tilt the phone to align the red line with the horizontal line.
4. Set speed metric unit to either Kph(Km/h) or Mph.
5. Input the height of your phone from the ground.
6. Start the engine and drive safely.
The app requires that the device to be put on a mobile holder attached to the windshield parallel to the road plane.
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
• 5 Mega pixels backside camera.
• Single Core CPU 1Ghz
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
- Allowing your family to track your movements in real time and visually
- Allow you to return at any moment on a trip that you made in a given date.
- To move safely on the road network through the network of members: Mobbynautes
== Look for Updates! ==
- Refresh Intervals (Premium Only)
- Built in / Random responses
- Driving Mode Widget (Premium Only)
- More Features to come
Please report any bug or issues to me and I will try to fix them as soon as possible.
This widget has 3 states:
*Manual - it replaces the incoming call screen to screen with large "accept call" and "reject call" buttons, so you don't need to use "slide-to-answer" screen. When you accept call, the phone is pushed to loudspeaker mode.
*Auto - Automatically answers the call after 5 seconds ringing and pushes phone to loudspeaker mode.
So you just need to turn it on before driving and off - after driving.
Note! Proper work is not guaranteed. You should check it before usage (make a call on phone just after installing). Tested on SE xperia ray.
This is widget!! to use it - tap on home screen->add->widget! The icon of the application WILL NOT appear in program directory! Don't try to find it there!
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com
* Some premium content not available in all countries
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Use your usual GPS navigation application and be informed on live traffic alerts (speed camera/control, radar, accidents, works in progress) in the vicinity as long as you drive and navigate with your usual android Navigation App!
Transparent overlays widget, vibrator and ringtone alarms will inform you with a timeframe notice about danger are...
Just launch the app, a transparent widget (a green light with alerts information such as number of alerts in the vicinity and distance of the closest one)will appear every 5 seconds acknowledging the fact that the application is properly working in background...Then launch your favorite GPS Navigation app (or whatever!) and you're done!
Note: this app requires GPS activation and 3G internet connectivity (3G, Edge, Wifi...).
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on email@example.com
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Hide preview option while starting operation
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness)
- Remove app rating pop-up
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file
- A new option for deleting event files automatically
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
<<< Feature highlights>>>
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
- 640x480, 720x480 and 1280x720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- Full HD (1920x1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
- Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Emergency call/SMS and video share on YouTube
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114617914804645646011), Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian, Spanish, Ducth
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Blackbox, Dashcam, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android,
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email** as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller**—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display**
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits***
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at email@example.com to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
PLEASE NOTE: The app contains Ads – but an Ad-free paid (Pro) version is available.
*Dependent on phone hardware
** Pro version
***In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any donation or purchase within the app. Thanks again for all the donations!
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Join our new Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Hebrew, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, German, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian
Languages: English, 简繁中文, Русский, 한국의, Español, Italiano, العربية, Nederlands, Polski, עברית, Türkçe, Čeština, Українською, Deutsch, Français, Hrvatski, Magyar, Română
Recommended car docks and accessories from iBolt: http://dock.dailyroads.com
Keywords: vehicle blackbox, dashcam, auto DVR, camera, road surveillance, traffic recorder, travel recorder, video event recorder, VER, VEDR, photo, time lapse photography, accident, crash, traffic accident, road incident, road trip, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car mount
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps™ app and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "Maps to Sygic".
3) Before navigation, always check if the destination is correctly set and the route is calculated accordingly.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This application requires Sygic™ Aura v12+ and a fairly recent version of Google Maps™ to be installed on your mobile device. Not compatible with older versions.
- This app doesn't work off-line; an Internet connection is required.
- Accuracy of the destination point may be off to a certain degree.
REFUND POLICY AND WARRANTY TERMS
- If you are not satisfied, please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- You can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that these cloud services will become unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 60 days.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent outside your device. Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps™ and Sygic™ are trademarks of their respective owners. This app is not affiliated with either of these companies.
Main features of the app as following:
- GPS-taximeter with several adjustable tariffs;
- fares calculation is based not only on distance traveled, it also accounts for time spent waiting for a client and traffic jams, slow movement in heavy traffic;
- orders management system enables drivers to see all incoming orders and accept them with one tap;
- pre-booking system enables drivers to plan their shifts better;
- flexible rating system provides jobs priority to drivers conforming with certain criteria;
Why delay? Download “EST: Driver” app today and start earning!
If you are looking for EST vacancy, it is easy to find them out. More than 600 Taxi Services use EST Software, working in e.g. Abakan, Abinsk, Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Anapa, Apsheronsk, Armavir, Arkhangelsk, Astana,
Astrakhan, Achinsk, Balakovo, Balashov, Berezniki, Biysk, Blagodarnyy, Borzya, Bryansk, Velikiy Novgorod, Volgograd, Gagarin, Gelendzhik, Gorno-Altaysk , Goryachiy Klyuch, Grodno, Gulkevichi, Dinskaya, Yeysk,
Yekaterinburg, Zheleznogorsk, Zheleznogorsk-Ilimskiy, Zaporozhʹye, Zaraysk, Ivanovo, Irkutsk, Kazanʹ, Kalachinsk, Kaluga, Kanevskaya, Kansk, Karasuk, Karpinsk, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kiyev, Klin, Kokshetau, Korenovsk,
Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kropotkin, Krymsk, Kushchevskaya, Labinsk, Makhachkala, Mozhaysk, Moskva, Nazarovo, Nevinnomyssk, Nefteyugansk, Nizhneudinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyy Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Nyagan, Omsk, Orenburg, Pavlodar, Perm, Petropavlovsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Portiman, Portu , Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pyt-Yakh, Pyatigorsk, Rostov-na-Donu, Ryazan, Samara, Sankt-Peterburg, Saratov, Sayanogorsk, Sevastopol, Serov, Slavgorod, Slavyansk-na-Kubani, Solnechnogorsk, Sochi, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Simferopol, Tavricheskoye, Tayshet, Tambov, Tver, Temryuk, Tobolsk, Tomsk, Tuapse, Tuchkovo, Tyumen, Uzhur, Uralsk, Uryupinsk, Ust-Kamensk, Ust-Labinsk, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chelyabinsk, Cherkasi, Sharypovo, Shushenskoye, Shymkent, Elista, Yakutsk.
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This version is AD-FREE and includes UNLIMITED CAR LOCATOR CREDITS!
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
VIDEO & IMAGE CAPTURING
Record videos of your drives or take snapshots of drivers that cut you on the road - a car black-box in an app!
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!