*** It is a promotion version of finished MDAS products. (Half performance)
*** The application performance very varies due to differet camera sensors on devices.
*** Recommended to purchase finished products for optimized performance.( Visit for more information http://mdas.co.kr/eng ).
The application includes features (No Ad)
1. Forward Collision Warning - Alarm when you approach to the front car too fast.
2. Lane Departure Warning - Alarm when you change lanes.
3. Camera Capture - Capture images via camera.
*** Caution,read carefully before use ***
1. The application is only for assistance. It cannot replace drivers. Drivers have to make their final decision to control by themselves.
2. Do not manipulate while driving under any circumstance.
3. Floow the instructions below after parking in a secure area.
*** Getting started ***
1. Activate the GPS on your device.
2. Mount your device.
3. Tilt the phone to align the red line with the horizontal line.
4. Set speed metric unit to either Kph(Km/h) or Mph.
5. Input the height of your phone from the ground.
6. Start the engine and drive safely.
The app requires that the device to be put on a mobile holder attached to the windshield parallel to the road plane.
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
• 5 Mega pixels backside camera.
• Single Core CPU 1Ghz
- Allowing your family to track your movements in real time and visually
- Allow you to return at any moment on a trip that you made in a given date.
- To move safely on the road network through the network of members: Mobbynautes
Use your usual GPS navigation application and be informed on live traffic alerts (speed camera/control, radar, accidents, works in progress) in the vicinity as long as you drive and navigate with your usual android Navigation App!
Transparent overlays widget, vibrator and ringtone alarms will inform you with a timeframe notice about danger are...
Just launch the app, a transparent widget (a green light with alerts information such as number of alerts in the vicinity and distance of the closest one)will appear every 5 seconds acknowledging the fact that the application is properly working in background...Then launch your favorite GPS Navigation app (or whatever!) and you're done!
Note: this app requires GPS activation and 3G internet connectivity (3G, Edge, Wifi...).
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps™ app and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "Maps to Sygic".
3) Before navigation, always check if the destination is correctly set and the route is calculated accordingly.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This application requires Sygic™ Aura v12+ and a fairly recent version of Google Maps™ to be installed on your mobile device. Not compatible with older versions.
- This app doesn't work off-line; an Internet connection is required.
- Accuracy of the destination point may be off to a certain degree.
REFUND POLICY AND WARRANTY TERMS
- If you are not satisfied, please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- You can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that these cloud services will become unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 60 days.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent outside your device. Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps™ and Sygic™ are trademarks of their respective owners. This app is not affiliated with either of these companies.
Servicio de Grúa
Servicio de Cerrajería
Suplido de Gasolina
Cambio de Goma
Carga de Batería
En adición, este aplicativo utiliza novedosas tecnologías para monitorear el tráfico en las vías principales que le rodean, haciendo de los tapones imprevistos cosa del pasado.
Descargue la aplicación completamente gratis y comience a disfrutar de un servicio sin precedentes que le ofrece Optima Insurance Company.
Para más detalles sobre nuestro servicio, puede llamar al (787)999-5050 ó pulsar el botón de llamar en el aplicativo
This widget has 3 states:
*Manual - it replaces the incoming call screen to screen with large "accept call" and "reject call" buttons, so you don't need to use "slide-to-answer" screen. When you accept call, the phone is pushed to loudspeaker mode.
*Auto - Automatically answers the call after 5 seconds ringing and pushes phone to loudspeaker mode.
So you just need to turn it on before driving and off - after driving.
Note! Proper work is not guaranteed. You should check it before usage (make a call on phone just after installing). Tested on SE xperia ray.
This is widget!! to use it - tap on home screen->add->widget! The icon of the application WILL NOT appear in program directory! Don't try to find it there!
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
== Look for Updates! ==
- Refresh Intervals (Premium Only)
- Built in / Random responses
- Driving Mode Widget (Premium Only)
- More Features to come
Please report any bug or issues to me and I will try to fix them as soon as possible.
Main features of the app as following:
- GPS-taximeter with several adjustable tariffs;
- fares calculation is based not only on distance traveled, it also accounts for time spent waiting for a client and traffic jams, slow movement in heavy traffic;
- orders management system enables drivers to see all incoming orders and accept them with one tap;
- pre-booking system enables drivers to plan their shifts better;
- flexible rating system provides jobs priority to drivers conforming with certain criteria;
Why delay? Download “EST: Driver” app today and start earning!
If you are looking for EST vacancy, it is easy to find them out. More than 600 Taxi Services use EST Software, working in e.g. Abakan, Abinsk, Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Anapa, Apsheronsk, Armavir, Arkhangelsk, Astana,
Astrakhan, Achinsk, Balakovo, Balashov, Berezniki, Biysk, Blagodarnyy, Borzya, Bryansk, Velikiy Novgorod, Volgograd, Gagarin, Gelendzhik, Gorno-Altaysk , Goryachiy Klyuch, Grodno, Gulkevichi, Dinskaya, Yeysk,
Yekaterinburg, Zheleznogorsk, Zheleznogorsk-Ilimskiy, Zaporozhʹye, Zaraysk, Ivanovo, Irkutsk, Kazanʹ, Kalachinsk, Kaluga, Kanevskaya, Kansk, Karasuk, Karpinsk, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kiyev, Klin, Kokshetau, Korenovsk,
Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kropotkin, Krymsk, Kushchevskaya, Labinsk, Makhachkala, Mozhaysk, Moskva, Nazarovo, Nevinnomyssk, Nefteyugansk, Nizhneudinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyy Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Nyagan, Omsk, Orenburg, Pavlodar, Perm, Petropavlovsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Portiman, Portu , Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pyt-Yakh, Pyatigorsk, Rostov-na-Donu, Ryazan, Samara, Sankt-Peterburg, Saratov, Sayanogorsk, Sevastopol, Serov, Slavgorod, Slavyansk-na-Kubani, Solnechnogorsk, Sochi, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Simferopol, Tavricheskoye, Tayshet, Tambov, Tver, Temryuk, Tobolsk, Tomsk, Tuapse, Tuchkovo, Tyumen, Uzhur, Uralsk, Uryupinsk, Ust-Kamensk, Ust-Labinsk, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chelyabinsk, Cherkasi, Sharypovo, Shushenskoye, Shymkent, Elista, Yakutsk.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
The objective is clear: to motivate users to perform positive driving in order to help them achieve all the advantages they deserve.
Drive Smart™ is in beta mode so if you want to make a suggestion or report a bug or a problem please contact us at email@example.com
We recommend using the app in Android 4 or higher. For previous versions of Android, minor incidents on the usability of some of the components may occur.
Car Finder AR automatically keeps track of where you park. Use augmented reality, 3D Google Maps and radar to find your parked car.
★New GPS Auto Track module will also allow you to track your car from home★
★Get driving directions to the nearest car park★
This app has been reviewed in the book "Amazing Android Apps For Dummies"
✔Saves location automatically when turning off the car *
✔New GPS Auto track / Car recovery mode to track your car if it gets stolen *
✔Augmeted reality/3D Maps/RADAR view to find your way back to your parked car
✔Shows nearby car parks on the map
✔Driving/Walking directions to your parked car
✔Manage up to 3 different cars
✔Send Email/Whatsapp/Line with the location of your car **
✔Store a log on Google Calendar ***
✔Home screen widget for saving location with just one click, one for each car
✔Parking meter alarm
✔Shake to save
✔Tell your mates where your car is by sharing location
✔Advanced algorithms that will NOT drain your battery
Comments from some users:
"I would be lost without it! Now updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and seems to work great on my Galaxy Nexus. Fantastic! This is a well written, excellent program. Not only will it help you find your car, but it will help you keep track of where you have been. The developer is responsive and very helpful. Update 1-17-2013 This is probably the most important app I use on my Galaxy Nexus next to GMail itself. Significant enhancements now include the ability to track yourself at regular intervals. I use it to update my Google calendar when I disconnect and reconnect to my vehicle Bluetooth. This is useful for IRS requirements and keeping track of time spent at individual client locations. I have zero problems with the app. You set it up and forget about it. It updates your calendar automatically. I give this app 5 plus stars!"
"Is very helpful. I had a problem and the response was fast and very courteous."
"This is a great app if you have Bluetooth in your car... The automatic memorization of last location is a godsend! Especially when parking in a atrange parking lot."
"Great. I have jelly bean and it runs perfect."
"Excellent tool Love the new features. Auto save on Bluetooth disconnect has made usage so easy. No need to remember to save the position manually."
* You need to have bluetooth connection in your car.
** This app will never send any email automatically nor access your contacts list.
*** This app only writes to your calendar. It does not read nor share any of your calendar entries.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
If you want to integrate road speed sign recognition in your own app we also have an SDK available.
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: email@example.com
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION (limited detections per drive)
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets. Upgrade to Pro to enjoy this feature all the time.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!