.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones and tablets. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always have photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload multiple pictures at a time to OneDrive while you do other things. Simply share pictures from your gallery with Portfolio to upload them to your Microsoft OneDrive.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Full screen slideshows of single albums or all albums
· View photos shared with you
· View Windows Live contacts and their public albums
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Bulk upload multiple photos at at time
· Support for multiple accounts
· View and add comments
· Pinch to zoom
· Create new OneDrive albums
· View photo info
· Set photo as wallpaper
· Send URL of photos
· Send your photos using email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Continuous scroll of albums and thumbnails
· Frequent updates that add new features
.: Options :.
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so photos always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto download only when you're on wifi
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
.: Full Support :.
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll fix it or refund your money.
Thanks and enjoy!
✓ "BEST GALLERY APP EVER! I love this."
✓ "Wonderful concept and much, much better than any other cloud-based gallery out there!"
✓ "Just what one needed to share millions of archived and forgotten photos in a smart way!"
✓ "…much better way to access Dropbox galleries...it presents them in a beautiful and intuitive way!"
—Reviews from Beta (previously named Phostalgia) users
☆ All in one. All your photos, from Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive, local device, plus photos from friends, into one timeline.
☆ Smart. Photos magically organized into Events.
☆ Artistic. Photos laid out not in grids, but in collages.
Photos on local device
• Even without an account or Internet access, you can still use Ivy to view and organize local photos, without the need to upload them.
• Your local photos stay local and private. We won't upload, share or post them without your permission.
Photos on Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive
• Ivy server pulls photos from your Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive, and then serves the photos to Ivy Gallery at device-optimized size. This way:
- Consumes much less mobile data;
- Launches faster, for only need to contact Ivy server rather than all services;
- Has smaller footprint, for we can support more services without adding much code to the gallery.
• Photos stay private. We won't share/post them without your permission.
• Soon to support Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more.
Photos from friends
• New in v1.3! Instantly save shared photos to your Cloud Storages, at ORIGINAL resolution.
• Create a Share and add/invite selected Members. Members add their photos in, for each other to view, download (at original resolution) and comment on.
• Not only from Ivy Gallery, but also from Ivy website, can Members view and contribute photos.
• Non-registered (but invited with a secret link) Members can still view photos on Ivy website.
• iPhone friends and friends on other platforms, all together. No more nagging friends to send you photos. No more taking the same group photo on multiple phones.
- Free and ad-free, all-in-one gallery.
- Smart photo manager. Automatically or manually organizing photos into events.
- Elegant photo browser. Artistically collaging photo thumbnails and smoothly scrolling through them.
- Elastic photo sharing. Privately sharing selected photos with selected Members who shared the moment.
- Battery and mobile data friendly, with 1) advanced caching and on-demand requesting techniques 2) serving photos to the gallery at device-optimized size.
- Gallery running in offline mode on local photos and local cached data.
- Gallery running in guest mode (without a registered account) as a local gallery to browse/view/organize/manage local photos.
- Selecting (tap-and-hold supported) and operating on multiple photos at a time.
- Linking unlimited number of Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive accounts.
- Specifying folders/albums to pull from Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive.
- Showing your favorite photos on the gallery cover, and hiding the rest instead of deleting them.
- Matching registered Members with your Contacts and Facebook friends (with your permission).
- Messaging/commenting in Shares.
- Viewing and contributing shared photos on Ivy website, as well as on Ivy Gallery.
-Simply log in from your Otixo account
-Full front & back camera support
-Uploads pictures from your photo albums and camera shots
Cloud Services Supported:
Dropbox, GDrive, Picasa, Box, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Amazon S3, CX, Huddle, Alfresco, FTP sites, WebDAV, MyDrive, CloudMe, Dump Truck, Digital Bucket, 4Shared, Web.de, FilesAnywhere, GoDaddy, GMX, HiDrive, Strato, Online Folders, Yandex, + many more!
Otixo connects all your favorite services into a single place so that you can work and collaborate more effectively in the cloud. With Otixo, you can search, move and share files across all your different clouds from one simple site.
Sample effects: Warhol, Poster, Schindler, Pencil, black and white, negative, City, Posterize, thermal camera, x-ray, che, casper, comic, old phone, pen, 3D, pixelate...
Sample frames: photo film, vapour, cinema, Vignette, rain, burned edge, old photo, wood, aluminium, neon, puzzle, snow, perspective, flash, broken glass, black vintage, airmail, 70's vintage
Amazing application design!