Error Crashes when I try to send image
Great idea but will need fine tuning A great app addressing privacy issues of smartphone camera use. A few suggestions: 1) Camera through app doesn't allow the usual features of the phone camera(eg: macro mode/custom focus area/flash). It would be good if the app can upload the pics taken with the camera and deleting the file in the phone camera folder. 2) Allow short videos to be taken. I realise that this can potentially use up a lot of server and bandwidth space. Well done on a good app.
Many flaws preventing use I tried using this as a trial for my hospital. Unfortunately with my phone (KitKat) I was unable to send the picture by SMS. Also, there seems to be lacking a video function. Lastly, compared to sending a MMS, this is quite convoluted... Possibly may be better if you incorporate barcode scanning for MRN.
- Fixed issue with login on some devices
- We have made it free! (You can upgrade to PicSafe Pro to have your photos stored securely)
- Support for QR code reading (instead of entering in patient details).
- Additional Barcode scanner formats supported for reading patient ID's (e.g. UR numbers).
- Improved layout of the archive.
... and many, many other performance enhancements and cosmetic improvements!