Good app missing a lot of features Comparing apps iPhone vs android they could put a little more time for the android to catch up other than that great app...btw I am using the family plan. I think 10 a month
Loooovee This is the perfect app for pic organization. I finally feel safe about my pics and videos. I am tired of changing phones or having pics from pro camera installed on my pc and having to go to either device to find them. The auto backup and sync features are awesome.
Better Now I can login
The app is small but won't let me pull up individual photos. Because of this issue I'm unable to accomplish any tasks, so it's only useful for backup. Although Google+ accomplishes these tasks, I don't use the social media, thus using valuable storage space. The developers are aware of this, so until it's fixed, I have uninstalled the app.
Terrible There's no landscape support, no way to upload individual photos and can't create albums from the app.
- Fix upload bug
- First set of translations in French, German and Spanish.
- You can now display photos in landscape
- Misc improvements & bug fixes.
- Fixes for Android 5 Lollipop.
- We saw how people like to share, and made it easier to share and comment on photos
- Albums, back by popular demand
- Improved places with better clustering and thumbnails
- Stability Improvements
- Misc bug fixes
Safely store your photos with Auto Backup, edit & organize, order prints & more!