People with special needs like an intellectual or cognitive disability, ASD or difficulty with focus can use a little extra help getting through their daily activities and tasks without becoming stressed and anxious.
Make the day visual! Create picture schedules and checklists for a clear step-by-step overview of the daily activities and tasks using pictures, timers, speech and alarms in our online planner on pictureroutines.com and use them with this app on your phone or tablet.
We know from experience what a difference a clear visual schedule can make by reducing stress and anxiety and increase self reliance!
With this app and the online planner on pictureroutines.com you can:
- Create schedules and checklists with pictures and photo's in the online planner on pictureroutines.com and synchronize them to this app
- Use alarm notifications to help start activities on time
- Use check-boxes to keep track of completed activities
- Use countdown timers to help keep track of the schedule
- Use speech to help keep focus on the activity at hand
- Use checklists to make difficult activities more manageable by splitting them in individual steps
- Use instruction texts and videos
- Display analog or digital clocks
Please note: this app is part of a paid subscription on pictureroutines.com; test it for free for 30 days without any obligations.
Contact us if you have questions about the product, subscriptions and the app!