This app brings you the information, insight, and business network needed to digitally transform your business or career. Designed and built by global digital transformation thought leader Kevin L. Jackson it's the perfect accompaniment to his Amazon best-selling book "Click To Transform: Digital Transformation Game Plan For Your Business" Join our community to access our unique content and many other personal branding opportunities. Installing the app is free of charge, but the value is immense. Community resources include:
- Digital Business Daily Newsletter: Curated list of social media articles and posts chosen for you, the digital entrepreneur
- Digital Business Email List: Weekly email with selected video and audio interviews of industry leaders sharing their insight and strategy.
- Digital Transformers Video Podcast: Digital Transformers Video Podcast will be sent directly to your email as soon as it's published. Be the first to know!
- Monthly Coaching Session: Monthly 30-minute coaching session with Kevin L. Jackson to discuss your specific needs and challenges.
Additional opportunities include:
- Amplify your business to our 500,000 followers and subscribers.
- Be a featured guest on The Buzz: Digital Transformers Edition.
- Be highlighted as a "Digital Transformer" to our global audience.
Kevin L. Jackson is a global business technology thought leader, host of the “Digital Transformers” video podcast, and publisher of “Digital Business” (Twitter & LinkedIn). With over 500,000 followers on social media, he has provided technology consulting services to multiple global firms, including Applied Materials, AT&T Business, IBM, Intel, Fujitsu, SAP, NTT (Dimension Data), and Ericsson. Internationally recognizable firms that have sponsored articles authored by him include Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix, AT&T, NTT, Intel, and IBM.
As an Associate Consultant with A.T. Kearney, he provided cloud computing and cybersecurity management consulting services to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, serving as the basis for the Kingdom’s national cybersecurity regulations. Mr. Jackson’s commercial experience includes Vice President J.P. Morgan Chase, Worldwide Sales Executive for IBM, and SAIC (Engility) Director of Cloud Solutions. He has served on teams that have supported digital transformation projects for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the US Intelligence Community.
Kevin Jackson’s formal education includes an MS in Computer Engineering from Naval Postgraduate School, MA in National Security & Strategic Studies from Naval War College, and a BS in Aerospace Engineering from the United States Naval Academy. Previous books include “Click to Transform” (Leaders Press, 2020), “Architecting Cloud Computing Solutions” (Packt, 2018), and “Practical Cloud Security: A Cross-Industry View” (Taylor & Francis, 2016). He also delivers online training through Tulane University, O’Reilly Media, LinkedIn Learning, and Pluralsight.