Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
Handy app if you want to meet with friends in a public place, difficult address, or let's say somewhere in the park or near a lake where you have picknick.
The application does not work in the background and do not share information about your location without your knowledge. It works only in active mode and with the recipients, which you Choose.
You can export your contact information to such services:
- Google Docs;
Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
If you have viewed google location history on the phone, you will feel more convenient while using the AP.
If you didn't have used google location history, you can go to here to see it:
Please open your google location reporting, then you will have location reporting data.
How to open your google location reporting, please see the web site:
tag: google, history, location, location history, latitude
★ 1. POSITION / SHARE ★
Share your location with one touch. The recipients will receive an e-mail or SMS with your current address and a link to online maps. On their smartphone they can open this link directly in the maps app and use it as the destination for driving directions.
With 'One Touch Location' kids can update their parents, partners each other, and friends can use it to find each other.
★ 2. TRACK ★
Track your location continuously on your personal One Touch Location profile page. Once you turn on tracking in the app and send a link to your friends they will know where you are on the move. Before sending you can check your Online Tracking Profile from within the app. GPS tracking that simply works!
★ 3. EXPLORE ★
Discover points of interest that match your interests around you while you are on your way. Perfect, if you are new in a city and looking for cafés or galleries for example.
➜ POSITION / SHARE Features:
● Uses GPS or network location providers
● Shows current address, which can be copied
● Send address, GPS position and link via e-mail or SMS
● Define quick access contacts
● Let the app speak the address
● Facebook integration: Publish directly to Facebook
● Share location on social networks like Twitter
● Add comment to Facebook post (Pro only)
● Up to five quick access contacts (Pro only)
● Set custom e-mail subject, CC and BCC (Pro only)
● More accurate location (Pro only)
● Switch position display (degrees/decimal) (Pro only)
➜ TRACK Features:
● Cloud based & real-time GPS tracking
● Your track is accessible online on your personal tracking profile
● Show your real-time track from within the app
● Share your real-time track via e-mail, SMS or publish it on Facebook or Twitter
● Access protection - you decide who can see your location
● Maps integration
● Fixed update interval of 10 minutes (free version)
● Define the tracking interval from 1 or 5 minutes to 6 hours (Pro or Ultimate only)
● Your track will be visible for 6 (free), 24 (Pro) hours or forever (Ultimate)
● Personalize your tracking profile (Pro only)
● GPX and KML export (Pro only)
● Tracking autostart and Tasker integration (Pro only)
➜ EXPLORE Features:
● Let the app search for points of interest in the background
● Get notified instantly
● Worldwide places database
● Facebook, Maps and Foursquare integration
● Adjust the search radius from 100m to 5000m (Pro only)
● Enter up to three search terms (Pro only)
The app is a perfect companion for
- hikers, mountain climbers and campers,
- runners and cyclists,
- children, kids and teenagers,
- field staff and drivers,
and everyone else who wants to send location traces. Sharing your location with Facebook friends with ‘One Touch Location’ is much easier than with Foursquare, Glympse, or similar apps - no need to register or log in. If you used Google Latitude you will find One Touch Location a useful GPS tool too.
★★★ One Touch Location: Share - Track - Explore ★★★
Free app to share and track your location and explore the world around you! Visit the official homepage at:
We ♥ to get feedback from our customers. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The location can be sent as a Google Maps link or as GPS values.
You can choose time or distance to configure the period.
Note: The phone needs to be outdoors so that the GPS can get a fix.
New (beta): Send a NMEA GPRMC strings to your OpenGTS tracking system with more options than any other application out there! GPRMC is the recommended minimum specific GPS/TRANSIT Data and this app should be the perfrect OpenGTS client.
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
Find your friends and family members' locations automatically by pinging their phone with a simple text message, and the phone will automatically reply with their location, assuming they have installed and enabled this application.
Continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
Ever missed your stop on public transport, because you were enjoying your music or books?
Ever forgot something to do along the way to somewhere?
Let this location alarm help you!
Set some destinations, and this alarm will remind you when you approach them. You can set notification in status bar, vibrate your phone, and choose an alarm sound you like, or even let voice remind you. Then, take the road!
1) Satellite view of the map.
2) Traffic information on the map.
3) Center the map with your current location.
4) Show alarm range in map.
5)Drag marker to edit alarm.
6) Notification in status bar.
7) Pop-up text of alarm
8) Vibration of the alarm.
9) Sound of the alarm.
10) Sound volume
11) Alarm repeat frequency
12)Alarm enabled time slot
13)Voice of the alarm. (Refer to Google for supported TTS languages.)
14)Choice of different alarm sounds. (Only in Pro version)
15)Send SMS for notification. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
16)Distance to destination to trigger the alarm. (Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
17)Days to repeat the alarm.
19)Alarm list import and export.(Only in Pro version)
Note: Higher accuracy means higher performance, but shorter battery lasting time.
Pro version is ad free.
* Network location doesn't update in some devices sometimes. Two workarounds are possible: 1) reboot device. 2) manually stop the Google Services Framework, clear data and cache and reboot, which allows the device to use network location services again. We'll try to find other nicer solutions to fix the problem.
All the information has been organized and cataloged so that we can relate the recipes by Categories, Foods, and Ingredients. If you are new to some recipe then don't worry about cook time and servings, you will find it here in detail.
The application features easy to prepare recipes with step by step guides and is packed with features you’ll love whether you’re a novice cook or a professional chef.
Start cooking at home! We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food! All for free!
- You can browse through all the Categories and find recipes in each of them.
- Find the List of Ingredients, Instructions for each recipe.
- Search Recipes by Food Name, Category etc.
- Each recipe with exact snap so you have clear about it's look before cook.
- Get notified for newly added recipes.
- Manage your favorite recipes at one place.
- Run in both online and offline mode.
Many recipe categories including:
We know how it is: planning and preparing dinner every night takes a lot of work. You want to make a nice meal for your family, but you don't have hours to spend in the kitchen. That's why Smart Recipes for all type of cookers have so many advantages:
- Easy preparation.
- Save too much time in the kitchen.
- You have already know about it's look because of attached snap.
- Best of all - it tastes GREAT!
and many more.
Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make the meal for your family & friends.
Ramp is the easy-to-use shopping guide for designer's fashion and top desings from the best boutiques, stores and brands around the world. Shop the latest global trends and be up-to-date according to modern age.
★ Find the perfect dress, watch, hair style, or handbag (even every human accessory) designed by world's top designers/brands.
★ Get latest and real-time fashions each day, you can find 1000+ different fashion trends anytime.
★ Browse endless photos of the best shoes, bags, jewelry, dresses and other top fashion products.
★ Shop anywhere, whether it’s from the comfort of your home or while you’re on the go.
★ Share any fashion trend on social media or download to your phone.
These images are for reference purposes only. The designs might be copyright of the original creators.
If you need any design to be removed, please email us.
We are always looking for your suggestions.
Smart Profile enables you to set your phone setting immediately with in no time. Pikessoft's Smart Profile is first perfect time based profile, just set a time and day for profile it will be automatically configured at that time. Don't worry if you want to schedule a profile for your office or your home, just set your choice once you will find it perfect.
You can set up various profiles based on your daily/weekly schedule and forget about the hassle of changing your settings all the time. You will only need to name your profile, set a starting time and day and enable it. If for some reason you want to change profile quickly then don't be confused just click on desired profile's active button, it will be configured in a while. This action will not affect your profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon
- Silent mode
- Airplane mode
- Wi-Fi status
- Tones for: Incoming calls, Sms, Notifications
- Volume for: Ringer, Music, System, Voice, Alarm
- Status (either profile is enable or disable)
- Activation time for profile
- Days for profile activation