The game mechanics are quite poor and unpolished. Small variety of monsters that have copy and pasted skills from each other. After you beat the first wave of enemies the 2nd wave enemies will always attack first and 1 hit your monster. The only way to get far would be to either wait till you get free monsters summons or spend money to buy them since you can't grind previous levels, making it very hard to power up your monsters. The artwork, music and graphics are decent but that's about it.
Great graphics and clever gameplay! Can't wait to get further into the game. Edit: I was loving the game until the level 8 paywall. Wow. That's too bad because the game had such potential.
Hard stop at level 8 without pay-to-win. Too bad because the game play & the art are unique and fun. I don't object to spending money from time to time, but this is ridiculous.
Iblove how easy this is to learn to play, and the different monsters and demons are just awesome. One of my absolute new favorites. Very addicting gameplay, fantastic graphics. Easy 5 stars
Great game really liked it until I did lastest update now it just close when I try to battle just another good game ruined by a poor update
It's a good game, great time killer. The art work is really awesome, the mechanics are very simple and the story is entertaining.
Update Notes 1.7.2:
· Raid defence report now includes attacker PikPok Plus ID
· Chat scrolls to the bottom
· Skill icon getting stuck in intermediate state when casting on skill immune targets.
· Added cast skill hint for new players
· Syndicate search auto populate with recommendation
· Incorrect level displayed for some monsters
· Gem board performance enhancement