Colouro is a color scheme for web-design with unique instant preview. You can see your current color palette in the right context on multiple connected devices nearby. Just connect with a modern browser to your handset with Colouro app and use one of many preview patterns. Or even plug the instant preview into your web design CSS workflow! Use predefined color rules to constraint your color scheme or just pick your colors without any rules at all. And always make easily sure your color scheme has good background-foreground contrast for good legibility. Picking your very own color tone is easy and fun with the brand new fine-tune view.
Features for fun and profit:
• Color wheel: see all colors at once and quickly select eye-catching color combination.
• Color harmony rules: Use predefined color rules to match specific scheme intention. Choose one of eight available rules (complementary colors or analogous colors rule included) or use free mode for unconstrained color scheme (be a rebel or just fine-tune colors).
• Instant preview with demo patterns: Preview your color scheme instantly on any device nearby using just web browser. Simply connect to your handset with Colouro app running and see the colors in one of prepared demo pattern. Fine-tune pattern parameters to match your taste and enter the distraction-free zen mode. And best of all there is no limit on the number of connected devices. Simply connect as many as you like and see your scheme on all of them.
• Contrast check: Make sure text is easy to read when using your color scheme. See instantly when the color contrast is getting out of the comfortable zone.
• Fine-tune: Find your very own color tone, it's so easy with the new fine-tune dialog.
• Share: Create your fractal snowflake showcasing your color palette in a unique fine line art way.
• Extend your workflow: Plug the instant preview in your workflow with easy to use SDK. Choose one of quick or complete approach and get your cascade stylesheets tweaked on the fly.
Do you have an idea for a new demo pattern or SDK extension? Let us know!