Whenever you're searching for items you lost, just use the Chipolo™ app and it will help you find it. It's that simple.
Chipolo™ app will help you locate your missing item on a map, play a sound, notify you when your item is out of range and a little shake of your Chipolo™, your phone will start to play a sound so you can easily find it.
• Range meter: The app shows you the distance to your lost item which you can easily find in a range of 60 meters (200 feet). Also by sound.
• In/Out of range notifications: App will notify you with a sound notification when your Chipolo™ will go out of range or/and when Chipolo™ will go in a range.
• Shake Chipolo™ & Find your phone: If you misplaced your smartphone, shake your Chipolo™, and your phone will buzz to tell you where you left it (even if your device is set to silent).
• Temperature sensor: Chipolo™ has a built-in temperature sensor. How cool is that? By knowing the temperature you can determine whether you left it outdoors or indoors.
• Last saved location: If your Chipolo™ is out of range this feature will show you a map with the location of your Chipolo™. You can even use turn-by-turn navigation in Google Maps app to search for your Chipolo™.
Android device with Bluetooth 4.0 built-in (Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy SIV, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 4, Nexus 5). View full supported device list here: www.chipolo.net/devices
Requires Android version 4.3 or later and Android device with Bluetooth 4.0.
Before you download, remember that the Chipolo™ app ONLY works with Chipolo™. (purchase required).
Chipolo™ is a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled item finder and thermometer for your smartphone that helps you locate your belongings. Clip it to your home or car keys, wallet, backpack, cat, dog - you name it.
Get your Chipolo™ here: www.chipolo.net /order
For more news about Chipolo™ visit our website: www.chipolo.net
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ChipoloTM
or Like us: www.facebook.com/ChipoloTM.
Chipolo™ - Nothing is lost.
What's new in Chipolo 2.0:
There are few things more exciting for a small team than finally sharing many months of hard work - and today we get to do just that. We're proud to introduce the Chipolo App 2.0.
The Chipolo app 2.0 has a new structure that brings clarity to the entire experience. The interface is purposely unobtrusive and unnecessary elements have been removed. Suddenly there’s greater focus on what matters most - your belonging. Create a free Chipolo Network account to get the most out of the new Chipolo app.
- New List View of all your Chipolos for easier preview
- Give your Chipolo a Name - Now you can name each and every Chipolo you own.
- See all your Chipolos on a map
Introducing the Chipolo Network:
Create a free Chipolo Network account and you get extra features (coming soon).
- Quiet Zones enable you to set a location in which the Chipolo app will automatically disable the Push Notifications and Chipolo's In and Out of range sounds. So if you are at home the Quiet Zone feature will make sure you will not be bothered with Notifications. You can set as many Quiet Zones as you like and even name them.
The Chipolo gets firmware update:
Once you will reconnect your Chipolo with the new Chipolo app you can update the Firmware of your Chipolo. After the firmware update, your Chipolo will have new sounds. The New Sound when you search for it and new In Range and Our of range sounds.
- Improved location accuracy
- Reduced battery consumption
- Miscellaneous Bug fixes
- Android 5.0 support.
Please check out our new Website for tutorial videos: www.chipolo.net
Remember - Nothing is lost.
The Chipolo team
Don't you turn the corner without your navigator and you keep on using WhatsApp?
If you have heard that using the cellphone excessivelly could be damaging or that the use of the phone
could generate dependence, this is the app for you!!
PHONE TOO MUCH with a timer, will show you every day how many time you use each app without being intrusive.
You won’t be neither monitored nor spotted.
You won’t receive annoying notifications and all your datas won’t be shared.
This app is personal and private, its only one goal is to appraise your smartphonemania.
If you're thinking that it's too "minimal", do you suggest how improve it.
Der Schreck ist groß, die Hoffnung klein – Gestohlen, entlaufen, verloren, vergessen, für den Betroffenen ist das Ergebnis dasselbe: Viel Aufwand und Stress.
Als erstes sollte nach einem Verlust oder Fund von der Möglichkeit Gebrauch gemacht werden, die am einfachsten und erfolgversprechendsten ist: Das Zentrale Fundbüro.
24/7 Erreichbarkeit, keine Wartezeit, niemals besetzt und immer aktuell.
Beim Zentralen Fundbüro sind alle über die Plattform gemeldeten Fundsachen innerhalb kürzester Zeit online. Kostenfrei kann das Archiv durchsucht oder Fundsachen hinzugefügt werden.
Wir haben es uns zum Ziel gemacht von Eigentümern Getrenntes wieder mit seinen rechtmäßigen Besitzern zu vereinen.
Das Zentrale Fundbüro bietet eine intuitiv nutzbare und kostenlose Plattform, die es sowohl Privatpersonen als auch Unternehmen oder öffentlichen Einrichtungen erlaubt, unkompliziert Fundsachen einzustellen – bzw. nach ihnen zu suchen.
Einfach suchen, einfach finden
Das Zentrale Fundbüro ist die erste Anlaufstelle! Egal ob verloren, gestohlen, entlaufen oder vergessen.
Suchen oder einen Eintrag direkt veröffentlichen – kostenfrei und ohne Registrierung!
Magic Finder can find your item in 3 easy ways:
*Radar- track the distance to your lost item using the Magic Finder App.
*Sound & Light- track your item by sound & light using the Magic Finder App.
*2 Way Tracking- Lost your phone? Don't worry! Just press the button on the Magic Finder to activate an alarm on your phone to help you find it fast even if the ringer is off.
*The app uses Bluetooth to connect to the Magic Finder device.
*Works with any Bluetooth enabled Android device that operates on the Android 4.3 system and above.
*Track up to 8 items at once.
*Up to 150 ft. range in open area.
*Battery included with Magic Finder Device [uses a replaceable standard CR2016 standard battery]. Battery lasts up to a year.
The Ledula App also allows you to:
- See your friends' RATINGS and COMMENTS on a provider's service
- CALL or EMAIL providers straight from the Ledula app
- Store contact details of providers BY CATEGORY so you can find them easily (we will keep these up-to-date for you!)
- See a complete set of home service providers in 80 CATEGORIES in your area, only two minutes after installing the app
- See providers rated by your FRIENDS' FRIENDS or another Ledula user in your area if you don't have friends on Ledula yet
- SHARE a provider's details with a friend via Ledula, Facebook, Email or SMS
- INVITE your friends to Ledula so you can see the providers they would recommend!
- See a full set of providers in every category in JOHANNESBURG, CAPE TOWN & DURBAN (other cities are in the process of filling up)
- Use the app OFFLINE when you don't have Internet connection
- BACK UP your address book online and fully sync with the web (so you can log in from your computer, tablet or phone)
With the Ledula app, you’ll never again have to pick up the phone book, do blind internet searches or rely on shady advertisements to find a home service provider you know you can trust.
*We will never post to your Facebook account without your permission. Ledula is 100% free for users and always will be.
Featured on TechCentral, Cape Talk and ETV Tech Report.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://ledula.com/static/help/faq
or like us on Facebook:
Crowdfynd is a new must-have mobile utility app that uses crowdsourcing to help you help others in distress while earning recognition, rewards and a stronger sense of community. Connect with neighbors, businesses, good Samaritans and community conscious citizens to improve lives and make your community safer and more aware.
Right now you can use crowdfynd in real time to help with:
-Lost & Found: we are completely rethinking lost and found with our mobile post and retrieval platform. If you’ve lost something, quickly post on crowdfynd, share across your social network and monitor for responses from those that may have found it. If you find something, search lost & found postings or quickly post the items as “found” with pictures, descriptions and a GPS pin to ensure the likelihood of return to its rightful owner. And maybe just get a reward in the process.
- Crime & safety: get real time information about recent criminal or suspicious activity in the location you are at. Know if there is a threat, see maps of your neighborhood and communicate with your fellow citizens on suspicious or threatening activity even if the police are NOT involved. Be vigilant and do it anonymously for your own protection.
Must have for:
*Pet owners – pets are mobile and so is our app! If your dog is lost or you see a lost dog, post it at crowdfynd to increase the chance of the dog being returned.
*Neighbors – know what is going on in your neighborhood, get alerts if someone loses something or sees something suspicious.
*Travelers – be ready in case you lose your luggage or leave something behind!
*Concert and sporting event attendees – be ready to post if you lose something in the crowd. The person who picks it up just might be waiting on the other end to return it to you.
*People living in a metro area – police departments in the cities are strapped for resources and need all the help they can get. And most will not do much if your bike is lost or stolen but the crowd can help!
*Mass transit riders – forget your briefcase or even just an umbrella – post to crowdfynd!
*Neighborhood sleuths – solve a mystery, find someone’s lost ring, get a reward… and let everyone know you did it!
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/crowdfynd
and friend us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/crowdfynd
See our web extended application, build on your posts and more at www.crowdfynd.com
The most accurate multi-purpose thermometer on the Google Play store
AmbiTemp is an elegant app to measure and record the ambient temperature by using the wireless ANT+ sensor like Garmin Tempe™. It will give you insight into temperature trends during any outdoor activity like hiking, running, mountaineering, skiing, or even just spending time at the beach.
• Measure the ambient temperature with the Garmin Tempe™ sensor
• Clean and elegant design
• Support of Fahrenheit & Celsius degrees
• Display of the low and high temperature over the last 24 hours
• Ability to run in the background and reconnect to the sensor in a specified interval
• Display of the current temperature in the status bar
• Temperature data logging
• Display of the logged temperature in a configurable chart
• Export of the recorded temperature data to a CSV file
Advantages of using AmbiTemp and ANT+ temperature sensors:
• Wireless operation means much more accurate results because heat from your device and your body will not affect the measurements.
• No cables required and there is no need to remove your phone from its case. Just attach your sensor to your bag, jacket, or shoe, as you begin your next adventure.
• Your ANT+ wireless sensor can work years on one small battery. And unlike Bluetooth, ANT+ technology allows your sensor to be paired to multiple devices at the same time.
• Garmin Tempe™ wireless temperature sensor, that you can buy here: http://amzn.to/1oiqURR
• Your device must have built-in ANT+ hardware support. Check the list of such devices here: http://bit.ly/1h2fDTy
• You can use an ANT+ USB stick and a USB OTG cable if your device has USB host capabilities.
Please check AmbiTemp website for more information.
Supporters can now enjoy a deal-finding app that delivers big discounts from the brands you know… and at local places you actually want. Whether you're close to home or on the road, simply show the coupon from your mobile device and save up to 50% on dining, shopping and more. You’ll find tons of savings in every big city, and in most small towns in America.
Our deals are negotiated directly with the merchants, which means you get the best offers available. You’ll save hundreds on the things you buy every day.
•No printing! Just show your mobile coupon and save.
•Multiple-use coupons. Save as often as you wish.
•GPS search. Find deals near you—wherever you are.
•Over 75,000 locations... and more being added daily.
•Deals near home, the office, or wherever you travel in the U.S.
Only registered supporters can use this app and access these exclusive deals.
For questions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
To start saving, simply download the app, log-in with your mobile password and find big deals at great places near you.
Note: We apologize for any inconvenience but registration codes are not available for the general public at this time. This app is exclusively accessible for supporters of TriQuest fundraising groups. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To run the Tiny Tracking App, you are required to have:
*** Bluetooth 4.0 LE
*** Android 4.4 or above
Lost and Found is a smart, power-efficient and anti-lost app-device that utilizes the new Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology.
In the effective distance, it can conduct many functions anti-lost mode, find mode, remote camera shutter, location marking and voice recording.
Lost and Found can trace your valuables up to 50 feet in an open area without barrier. If the object you’re tracking moves beyond the effective range, the Lost and Found will beep and give the alarm.
Lost and Found uses a lithium coin battery which is easy to get from the markets, and it can work for almost half a year.
The following devices are compatible with the Tiny Tracking:
GALAXY S4 and later
GALAXY Note 3 and later
New HTC One
HTC Butterfly and later
**GOOGLE (requires Android version 4.4):
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Xperia Z1, Z2
You’ve done your shopping and have ended up with much more than you can carry? The shirts need to be collected from the laundry today and you are stuck in the office? Your new sofa has been delivered to the doorstep but how are you going to get it up to the fourth floor?
Those smaller and larger everyday problems that can make life so difficult and complicated –You just solved them all with one easy App!
With the HelpYa App your help is just a few clicks away. In a few easy steps you can explain your problem, upload it to the App and find a helping hand nearby.
Of course HelpYa works both ways.
You want to take someone out for a pizza tonight but there is just not quite enough cash to pay for it? No problem – Open the App, carry a few bags here or do an odd job there and in no time you’ll have enough together to pay for tonight.
With HelpYa you can offer your services in a certain area or you can react to a particular help request.
HelpYa – download it now and start making your life easier.
By using small devices easy to install, an App for iOS and Android systems and an online service platform, BeesSmart allows intelligent management of electrical devices and all information accessible from the network.
Thanks to microBees will be easy to save energy, monitor and control the electrical appliances remotely and building small and large automation rules also based on your location.
Internet of Things
We like to think at microBees like a beehive, made of many cells populated by intelligent bees, able to collect informations from the network such as news , weather, e-mail, social networks and more… and those collected through hardware and software devices designed and manufactured specifically to monitor the status and instant consumption of my electrical equipment.
With a simple on-line control panel (SmartHive) accessible from PCs and smartphones, you can build your own hive populated with intelligent bees (SmartBees) specialized for the management of information from the many available channels.
Objects and information will be able to communicate with each other in a single and well-organized platform through which configure simple or complex automation rules aimed at controlling the environment, energy saving and simplification of large and small everyday life tasks.