Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
1. A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
2. Home screen widgets
3. Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
- Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
- Widgets with color schemes
- WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
- Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
- Ad Free
- Additional Widget Color Schemes
- WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
This app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
For experts: It tests your WiFi network latency, DNS resolving continuously, not just displays static information!
* Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
* Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
* Wireless networks on graph
* Detailed information about your network and your access point like the vendor of the AP or the exact frequency and DHCP info.
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads.
You can donate by buying the WiFi Network Analyzer Pro - make a donation from the application or visit the Google Play site of WiFi Network Analyzer Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pzolee.wifiinfoPro
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 160,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
You also have the option to show the signal strength as a percentage on your device's task bar.
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
See the wireless networks around you, analyze signals or find the best channel for your Access Point with:
- Radar Scan
- Signal strength graph analyzer
- Channel analyzer
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.