How many times has a potentially great round of golf been ruined by a series of three putts, or worse?
To emphasize how important putting is to your game, next time you play take some time to make a tally of how many times you use each club in the bag. That expensive driver you pestered your wife to buy for your birthday? Maybe 5 or 6 times per round. The lucky 3-iron that you won your first under-16 golf tournament with and have never had the heart to trade out? 10 times maybe? Your sand wedge: hopefully never but realistically 4 or 5 times per round.
Now, how about your putter? 30, 35, 40 times or more? Unless you have amazing approach play and an incredible short game that gets the ball to within a few feet of the flag each time the chances are high that half your golf shots are played with the putter.
In the Putt Like a Pro hypnosis program, the Mental Edge Golf Academy focuses on one of the most important clubs in your bag. Ironically, we want you to use your putter a lot less so the self-hypnosis program is designed to help you relax, get into the zone and let your subconscious take over to produce consistent, quality putting.
When you watch the great golfers play there are many different styles of putting, different lengths of club, different grips etc. but the thing they all have in common is ability to focus and the confidence to let their subconscious mind make the shot.
As with all the Mental Edge Golf Academy hypnosis programs Putt Like a Pro will train your conscious mind to relax and allow your subconscious mind to develop the tools needed to guide your body towards achieving the goals you set for yourself.
SkyGolf, makers of SkyCaddie, now provides a mobile GPS app utilizing the same ground-verified and error-corrected course maps that made SkyCaddie the #1-Rated and Most Trusted Rangefinder in Golf.
Now, golfers who prefer to use their smartphone as their GPS device of choice, or supplement the course information not provided by their GPS watch, or just use it when their trusted SkyCaddie is not available, can benefit from the same high-precision, “best-in-class” course maps that made SkyCaddie the rangefinder trusted by more serious golfers than all other rangefinders combined.
SkyGolf takes no shortcuts when it comes to your game. Our trained, professional TrueGround Mappers walk EVERY course on foot, with highly accurate survey-grade GPS equipment to create original course maps that eliminate the known errors contained in all other third-party generated maps from satellite imagery. Every golfer, regardless of skill, deserves to play with accurate distance information and not be saddled with an additional handicap from inaccurate or out of date maps.
• Library of over 35 Thousand Courses. Search SkyGolf’s extensive course library to find course ratings, scorecards and other helpful course information such as prices, dress code, and much, much more!
• Hole by Hole Scoring. Easily record your round as you play.
• Basic Stat Tracking. Track Score, Fairways Hit, Greens in Regulation and Putts to analyze performance after a round.
• Integrated Camera. Capture highlights and special moments during or after play to relive in the 19th Hole, share with friends or the entire SkyGolf 360 community.
• Integrated Notes. Document a great shot, save special memories, or record a helpful strategy to remember or share with the SkyGolf 360 community.
Premium Features (In App Upgrade):
• Interactive HoleVue in Vivid HD. Provides an eagle’s view of the entire hole and the distances needed to any point from tee to green to avoid hazards and play smart golf.
• Integrated Targets. Up to 40 geo-referenced targets per hole are integrated within HoleVue. Simply pinch and zoom HoleVue to seamlessly reveal the critical distances to all hazards, carries and layups — not just a few calculated layup yardages provided in other apps … all without changing screens to a list of targets that are hard to understand.
• Detailed Green Information. View the exact shape of the green and get distances to the Front, Center and Back from anywhere on the course regardless of the angle of approach.
• Auto-Hole Advance. Stay focused on playing golf and eliminate the distraction of manual hole changes. Just play and let the app automatically advance to the next hole so the distances needed for the next shot are always ready.
• Measure Any Shot. Learning the distances of each club makes a better golfer and saves wasted strokes.
• SkyGolf 360 Premium Membership. SkyGolf 360 is one of golf’s fastest growing online communities, where golfers stay connected to their game, their courses, their equipment, their pro and each other. As a Premium member, you have access to:
o Cloud Storage. View your scores and stats anywhere in the world from the palm of your hand with the SkyGolf 360 companion mobile app.
o Advanced Scoring and Stats. Track your game like a Pro with Advanced Stats including Scoring Average, Fairway Percentage, Greens in Regulation Percentage, Putting Average, Scrambling Percentage, Driving Distance, Sand Saves Percentage, Number of Chips, 3-Putt Avoidance, Bounce Back Percentage, plus more! Visit SkyGolf 360 for the full list of Premium stats.
o Advanced Reports and Charts. Use the in-depth tools to identify strengths and weaknesses in your game.
o Live Scoring. Share your round with friends and family in real time via SkyGolf 360.
- View leaderboards
- Change the TV channel in your bay*
- Access your personal game history*
- Share ball-by-ball game scores with friends*
- Instantly add value to your playing card*
- Get contact info & directions for each location
- Check out upcoming events, news and offers
- Learn about all of the TopGolf games
- View the full TopGolf menu
* Feature not currently available in all locations
Please read the following information below on how to use our online fitting calculator. This information will help you use the fitting calculator correctly by allowing you to better understand the different parts of the golf club and how they affect the flight of the ball.
What is the lie angle?
The lie angle is the angle between the center line of the hosel and the sole of the club head. The lie angle has a major affect on the accuracy of the ball flight. For this reason, lie angle is one of the most important specifications you will want to adjust. The Kick Point golf club fitting calculator assumes that you have a proper golf swing. Making this assumption lets us determine what you lie angle should be with a simple mathematical calculation.
Lie angles range from 58 degrees for a 3 iron to 66 degrees for a PW/SW iron. Your wrist to floor measurement along with your height are used to properly fit your lie angle. The following lie angles are the most common.
- 3-5 degs flat - Usually shorter players
- 0-3 degs flat - Usually shorter players
- Standard - Players with a height of 5'8" - 6'1"
0-3 degs upright - Usually taller players
3-5 degs upright - Usually taller players
Most people fall in the standard range because the lie angle is already adjusted for each club according to the club length. However, a tall person with short arms would require the club to be bent upright and a short person with long arms would need the club bent flat. This is the reason we ask you for you wrist to floor measurement.
What is the shaft flex?
The shaft flex is the shafts resistance to bending when subjected to a load. Basically, a measurement of how stiff the shaft is. The following is a list of common shaft flexes:
- Ladies Flex (L or 4.5 for a Rifle Shaft) - Ladies usually fall into this category
- Amateur Flex (A, Seniors, Flexible or 5.0 for a Rifle Shaft) - Older gentlemen usually fall into this category
- Regular Flex (R or 5.5 for a Rifle Shaft) -
- Stiff Flex (S, 6.0 for a Rifle Shaft) - Most men fall into this category
- X-Stiff Flex (X, 6.5 for a Rifle Shaft) - Amateur and some pros usually fall into this category
- XX-Stiff Flex (XX, 7.0 for a Rifle Shaft) - Some pros fall into this category. You need a very fast swing speed to hit the XX Stiff shafts.
Our calculator determines your proper shaft flex by how fast you swing your clubs. The faster your swing, the stiffer the flex you will want. Our best way to determine your shaft flex it by measuring your swing speed or by determining your average distance with a 5 iron. If you are just getting started golfing and not sure of either your swing speed or your 5 iron distance, we can estimate your shaft flex based on your age and gender.
What is the shaft length?
The club length is measured from the floor to the end of the shaft, with the club being at the correct lie angle and not accounting for the end of the grip. For most golfers, the length should be standard, with exceptions for pretty tall or shorter players. Below are the club length standards
+1 1/2" Shaft Length - Taller than 6' 9"
+1" Shaft Length - Between 6' 7" and 6' 9"
+1/2" Shaft Length - Between 6' 2" and 6' 7"
Standard Shaft Length - Between 5' 4" and 6' 2"
-1/2" Shaft Length - Between 5' 0" and 6' 7"
-1" Shaft Length - Between 4' 7" and 5' 0"
-1 1/2" Shaft Length - Shorter than 4' 7"
Golf Shot Tracker helps you track your shots to give you an accurate understanding of how far you hit your clubs. With an integrated Golf GPS system, measure your shots and then find you average distance for each club. Knowing your golf club distance will give you the confidence to go for the green!
Now with GPS to the center of the green for mapped courses!
Golf Shot Tracker is integrated with our course catalog - 25,000 courses with more added each day. The app will search for courses near your location that have been mapped. If your course is not mapped yet, you can request mapping instructions to be sent to you from the app. Mapping your golf course takes as little as 10-15 minutes at http://www.GolfShotTracker.net
Golf Shot Tracker features:
+ Customize the clubs that are in your bag so you can track each club.
+ Track your shot and record the distance, direction, and shot notes. Review your shots later to learn your trends.
+ Select how many shots to track for each club and unselect any shots that you don't want to track.
+ View your average tee and combined distance for each club.
+ Upgrade to Premium through in-app purchase to remove ads, add a hole map, and advanced stats!
Golf Shot Tracker is ad supported to help bring you all of these great features.
This app is great for entering your golf scores when you have just finished a round of 18 - and the scorecard is still in-hand.
The powerful mobile app for users to browse the GolfWRX forums as a guest or sign in with their current membership. It’s clean, streamlined format makes it easy to join the discussions, enter contests, add photos and reply to private messages when you’re on the go.
Users can also stay up to date on the latest in the News section, where our staff and industry insiders cover all the latest trends in equipment, instruction and the professional tours.
- News: All the latest news front GolfWRX’s front page.
- Forums: Access to the world's largest online golf community in a native app.
- Get access to all the forums from your mobile devise.
- Add photos from your mobile devise with ease.
- Private messaging with notification capabilities
- 100's of additional options
*Note: for registered GolfWRX members, please login with your email address and password.
Golfers can instantly see on the GSA PRO app -
1. 3D animations compiled from the 10,000 data points captured per swing
2. The following 10 parameters
Back Swing Time
Down Swing Time
Club Head Speed
Attainable Ball Speed (ABS)
Attainable Shot Distance (ASD)
3. Comparisons of your current swings with your best swings.
4. Information that you can share with your friends via Facebook, Whatsapp, gmail, flickr, Twitter, Skype, etc.
5. Your historical swing performance
The patented 3BaysGSA PRO is the world's lightest Golf Swing Analyzer uses advance sensor technology to capture your swing data that provides the fastest feedback on your Android OS devices. Its plug and play technology makes the 3BaysGSA PRO completely unobtrusive and free from obstruction to your set up or swing, and it does not affect the weight distribution of your golf club.
"Now with the 3BaysGSA we have entered the next generation of learning, which will enable faster improvements than ever before. I really do believe this product can and will help every golfer improve their golf whatever your level." - Robert Eastwood, British PGA Member Class AA
"This is easy to use. Place the analyzer into the end of the grip; hit the ball and your student instantly sees on their phone - club head speed, tempo, impact force, etc. 10,000 data points instantly, it is just amazing and fun. It's simple. It's easy. I just think it's simply the best." - Penny Pulz, 2 time LPGA champion, Top 50 Golf Teacher
More information about 3BaysGSA: http://www.3bayslife.com/gsa
Current version is for USA golf courses only. We will be adding additional course in other countries ASAP.
Source local golf courses and access videos guaranteed to improve your golf game. Our easily navigated GPS system helps you make the most of every golf course play. Toss your pencils away and keep score with our automated scorecards. Use WYC often and win prizes. Experience a whole new way to play by downloading the WYC app, free to download, free to use, all for you. Who’s Your Caddy provides you a way to improve your game, get to know your local courses, and redeem great offers in your own community. Take us on vacation too – play courses all throughout the country and play them well with Who’s Your Caddy.
Written Caddy Tips – see written tips and tricks on how to play your selected course. If your course has not yet uploaded their caddy tips in the app, encourage them to participate and get the information you need on your next round.
Video Caddy Tips – view videos by club pros with hole-by-hole instruction that will be sure to improve your game. Watch on the course and off – available to you 24 hours a day! See what it is like to play other courses around the country by viewing their caddy tips too! Don’t see your course’s videos in the app? Talk to your course pro and encourage them to participate.
Gimmes: Register to Win Prizes – Gimmes are free prizes awarded randomly throughout play. These are awarded by Who’s Your Caddy to reward you for your loyalty, and are prizes you obtain from local and national merchants through your app. The more you use the app during play, the more you can win!
Find A Course – search your local area and find your local courses. Over 19,000 courses are in Who’s Your Caddy already! Don’t see your local course? We’ll get them in – just contact us at www.whosyourcaddy.com, give us the course name, address and phone, and we’ll get it included for you right away.
Get Course Details – get the details on your local courses, including number of holes, type of play, and with the push of a button be on the phone making your tee time. See what it takes to get on the course, and be there in no time.
Course Directions – with a simple click, get driving directions directly to your selected course. Includes navigation and turn-by-turn direction connecting through your phone’s GPS and Mapping functions.
Weather Conditions – get the current conditions at your selected course. Know when the rain comes, and play in the sunshine.
Scores From Specific Course – Keep score, and see your stats from prior play on each course
Post to Facebook – Show your friends your score and play at your selected course.
Per Hole GPS – use our state-of-the-art GPS system to measure distance to the green, mark your ball and use the distance features to avoid hazards such as water and sand traps on the course. Improve your selection of club and get the right distance in your shot to enhance your play.
Video Library – View videos from golf pros and experts from around the world in our every-growing video library. Improve your skills in all areas of the game – from grip, to swing, to putting, and more. Hundreds of videos are already included, organized by subject to make the easily searchable for you.
Comprehensive Scorecard – record your score, including the club used, number of shots, number of puts, and key performance during your time on the course.
Statistics including Driving Accuracy, Greens in Regulation, Putting Averages, Scoring by Par – See your performance from one play to the next, compare how you played the course on your last outing, and use your history to improve play.