Works well in Korea, but I am sure there are more trails. I will find them.😎😎😎
Does what it says
Works great for finding trails. Had issues with recording rides where the ride would somehow pause while the app was in background or while phone was locked. If you come back to it the app will ask to resume gps tracking, the ride time and average speed will be incorrect. Gps tracking works perfectly fine otherwise.
Recorded tracks/routes I've ridden cant be easily downloaded as gpx or kml in the app. Pretty dissapointing. Otherwise good source for trail beta in unfamiliar territory. 2/23/18 reponse to dev: Sorry--may not have been clear... I mean that tracks recorded couldn't be *saved* as gpx or kml from app. This is available in most gps mapping + tracking apps. Hope this helps and please let me know of I've missed this feature. Otherwise, will check back regarding future updates!
Nice app. Would be great if I could also track others in my group while riding so we know where each other is on the trail.
Really nice app, easy to use, love that you can contribute trail conditions etc. Only thing is not all bike trails are on it, occasionally I find trails that do not exist.
• Hopefully fixed rare database corruption issue
• Slightly faster app startup
• POI detail page, view POI photo, swipe-up for more info
• Add reports to POIs
• Download trails & routes to GPX
• Improved "Discover" page, with quick access button on map
• Sync more rideplan stats
• Add 'paid hours' to work reports
• 'Youtuber' label on trail videos, priority sorting
• Delete reports from upload queue
• Better error logging
• Bug fixes!
Your comprehensive guide to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are.