Trailforks is a mountain bike trail database with over 150,000 trails. Users contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data. Built by and fully integrated with the worlds largest mtn bike website, Pinkbike.com
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the https://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
- The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, including thousands of biking related POI's
- Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
- See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
- Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
- View grade of climbs and descents on a trails elevation profile
- Record your ride and save to Trailforks and Sync to Strava.
- View your friends Ridelogs
- Discover local routes that bikers have created
- View trail Ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
- Discover top trails nearby, and get personalized recommended routes
- Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
- Sync and view your saved 'Ride Plans' from https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
- Lookup region & trail info including 400,000+ photos & videos
- View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
- Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
- Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
- View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
- View trails on map color coded by popularity or view a heatmap
- View custom worldwide topo maps designed for mountain biking with contours
- View popular Strava segments on the map to up your game
- Overlay of US land owners like the BLM
- View Upcoming Events
- Save trails to your wishlist
- Share routes, rides & trails with friends
- Download GPX of trails & routes, sync with your Garmin device
- Winter trail map for fatbike trails
- Filter trails on map by bike, great for adaptive bikers or ebikes
- Share your map location with a friend or emergency services
Detailed trail maps of popular mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Bend Oregon, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.