Trailforks is a mountain bike trail database with over 50,000 trails. Users contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data. Built by and fully integrated with the worlds largest mtn bike website, Pinkbike.com
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the http://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
- The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, including thousands of biking related POI's
- Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
- See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
- Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
- View local routes that local bikers have created
- View trail ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
- Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
- Sync and view your saved 'Ride Plans' from http://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
- Lookup region & trail info including routes, photos, videos & more
- View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
- Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
- Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
- View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
- View trails on map color coded by popularity
- View custom worldwide topo maps designed for mountain biking with contours
Detailed trail maps of popular mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.